anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Oh good glad I'm not just making it up lol. Just checked cm and is super clear and stretchy.. Stretched like 2 inches. I bet I'll o on day 18 again . Your days ahead of me lol. DH does not get home till 1am today, looks like I will be setting alarm :)

Hahaha, nice thing for him to come home to, right?!

Well luckily I don't think I have OVed yet, OPKs are darker than control this morning (pic below) but no one-sided pinching as I get every cycle when Oving, so we might still be really similar DPOs. Hoping you get your surge today and Ov soon so we can get into the TWW and start obsessing about tests and symptoms!

BTW, don't you have your Dr visit tomorrow? I think you'll be able to get the progesterone in plenty of time to save bean. Not sure if you've taken prog before but word of warning, it was expensive :/ Not sure how canadian $ and US $ translate but without insurance the cost was $250 for me. Luckily with insurance it is only $99. I was shocked to find out how costly it was

Attachments

• OPK_Progression_Sept2015.jpg
    OPK_Progression_Sept2015.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 4
Oh yeah totally positive! Good luck!!

Good remembering, yes I do! And yup I'll ask, not sure what she will say though with no blood testing before hand. But will def ask. Yeah not sure price now but when I did ivf it was the 'cheapest' med. I think 50-60 a box. That was 7 years ago, hope is not 250 now days here. I do have two extended health plans that cover 100% of meds but not sure how much they cover for fertility meds will have to call them. I also wonder if it can just be covered as a reg med, people use for pms and menopause lol

I do think it can be used to help keep luteal phase at the correct length for women with irregular cycles (like me, haha!), regardless of whether she is TTC, so I do think it can be covered as a non-fertility med as you said.

When are you doing your next OPK? I'm such a Pee on Any Kind of Stick addict :) I love progressions!

Nooooo idea how I will pass the OWW (it's not even TWW anymore) this time around. I'm thinking maybe doing some Halloween projects or something to keep my mind super busy. Ha!

Ohh look, even darker!! No old 3rd pee after about48oz of liquid

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
Ooo! I predict a positive this afternoon or early evening for you! That line looks great!

And wow the $ store test is still lighter than IC (though it is getting darker), I say write those off completely. FRs were the same if it makes you feel better, those would probably still be - for me if I had continued taking them!

Ooo! I predict a positive this afternoon or early evening for you! That line looks great!

And wow the $ store test is still lighter than IC (though it is getting darker), I say write those off completely. FRs were the same if it makes you feel better, those would probably still be - for me if I had continued taking them!

yeah I have seen those tests and I can't see why people pay that $$ for them. They are $75+ tax here. Too much. The CBE are $55+ tax and that's even to much but at least their digital and no guessing. I just hate to pay over 5$ a test.. I even hated spending the $1.40 from the $store(what a waste of money) but like you .. I'm a pee-on-a-sick-aholic. Just wish now I would of bought 100 opks from amazon instead of all those horrible $ store test.. live and lean. lol. Now HPT.. I spend WAY to much lol those FRER are $10+ each :wacko: I swear I bought 10 last cycle

FRERs are $10 each?!?! Wow. Here it's $16 for a box of 3.

I wish FR just sold their strips as a super sensitive early pregnancy test, without all the costly plastic bits, etc. They could probably do 10 strip tests for the same cost as three of their plastic handled tests...

I wish FR just sold their strips as a super sensitive early pregnancy test, without all the costly plastic bits, etc. They could probably do 10 strip tests for the same cost as three of their plastic handled tests...

yup at walmart they are $11.99 for one. If you buy two box, it's $19.98. Most other stores are $14.99 for ONE and $23 for two :growlmad:

yup at walmart they are $11.99 for one. If you buy two box, it's $19.98. Most other stores are $14.99 for ONE and $23 for two :growlmad:

That is unbelievable. How can they get away with charging so much when a strip test on the Internet is literally $0.50 per strip. I don't know how they stay in business! I will say that I previously thought ICs were more sensitive, but after this last CP I do think FRER wins!

yeah everything up here is crazy high(price) and even worse now as our dollar is horrible. Our meat prices have gone up like 40%. Our grocery bill went from 1000 to 1500+ a month. crazy expensive to live in Canada :/

Think I might have just ovulated

Finally got strong pinching on the left side, and now I'm sore on the left and having a hot flash, which are my standard ovulation signals. I am excited that the pain was on the left because my last three cycles I've had pain on the right--ie I assume I've ovulated from the right three times in a row. I've been concerned that there was something wrong with my right tube, possibly causing tubal (or very close to tubal) implants, which would explain the 6 DPO BFPs, and all the right-sided pain I get around the time of the BFPs. I am really excited that it's coming from my left tube this month, and hoping the egg has a clear path this time around.

How are your OPKs looking?

That's awesome!! FX! Line about the same here last I checked. I bet it's still days away.

Cd 16 still negative but getting darker. Dr appointment today and still unsure what all to talk to her about. I have a horrible time speaking up to Drs :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
Glad they are still looking darker. Is that FMU? Just a word of encouragement: the day I got my +OPK at 7:40am, I had taken a test with FMU just two hours earlier and it was negative. In my case, my FMU was really diluted because I'd had a lot of water the last night before going to bed (sorry if TMI), but my SMU was dark and gave me that +.

You didn't ask my advice but what I said to the doctor was: I've had two CPs, I'm heartbroken and don't want to have another, would like to make sure everything is okay hormonally, and would be grateful to try out progesterone this cycle to see if it might make bean stick.

Thanks, good advise.
Yes it is fmu, will def check with smu as well. DH us hopping it's not + today, he's tired and wants day off lol

Aw poor guy haha!

Honestly we only BD once, maybe twice during the fertile window because DH doesn't like TTC BDing--it feels a bit unromantic to him and I understand that, so I don't push the issue. Last cycle we BDed three times in the window, three days in a row or so, and he was just fed up by the last time, haha. It's a bummer because I wonder if it would have happened faster if we had more opportunities each cycle, but oh well

Bummer but I understand. My DH is the one that really wants another baby, me to buy him more, so he's ok with it for the most part. Just read the other day how saliva kills sperm so i have to say, he's not to happy about no more oral on ttc .. I'm not happy ether. That is when it's hard and a bit of a job. Is what it is though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->