anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Nope, same as my high pre-Ov temps, but I wouldn't expect anything yet because I Oved only 12 hours ago.

My high pre-Ov temps are 97.60 (36.44), and low are 97.33 (36.29), and I got a 97.6 (36.44) this morning :(

Well fmu/smu no difference lol bummer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 2
seriously I get the slowest progression ever. I remember when I did ivf I needed extra days + extra meds as my eggs gown S.L.O.W.L.Y :/ Oh well.. really think I need to just test one more time today and stop obsessing over it. I guess I was just hoping I was like you and BAM + would be there.. but nope.. my body is slow and really think it won't be until a few more days.

See you can see the slow progression. I just remember during my ivf it took forever for the eggs to grow like this. Test line only got a TAD darker from yesterday to day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
But on good note at least it gave me time to go see OB ��

Yes! In time to get the progesterone and check hormones and possibly adjust anything else that may need adjusting before implantation (ie thyroid etc)!

I see a clear progression, and today's test looks great. How long until your appointment?

SMH took a Wondfo today to test my NP's theory that LH surge can cause a line on a HPT, and got a faint line. My OPKs are still positive today. I don't think this explains the 6 DPO faint lines I got after several days of BFNs, so I do still think those were CPs, but it does confirm what she said about LH tricking HPTs :/

Attachments

• Wondfo_1DPO_LHSurge.jpg
    Wondfo_1DPO_LHSurge.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Weird now I'm going to test when I get a +! Not long there now.

so back from appointment she just ordered a bunch of blood work for next cycle.. she says to just sit this cycle out so she can do blood work.. well dh and I agree, we are not and hope we get lucky so won't need to do all the tests. She would not give rx for progesterone so it is what it is.

Just 'wait it out'??? Does she know what TTC is? Does she get that it will be 30 days until you are ovulating again? Ugh, sorry, that's just so annoying.

yeah I know.. I'm at point too to try and help progesterone to go ahead and wean my 16 month old.. UGH such a tough decision :/ I dunno. :(

That is a tough one :(

Just know you aren't alone. My OB said I should really wean unless I wanted to make things really frustrating for myself regarding TTC. So I weaned my son at 18 mo. It was sad, of course, but luckily he was happy to wean and it only took about a week. I hadn't even thought of it, but wouldn't you have had to wean if you were going on progesterone--isn't it secreted in breast milk?

That is a tough one :(

Just know you aren't alone. My OB said I should really wean unless I wanted to make things really frustrating for myself regarding TTC. So I weaned my son at 18 mo. It was sad, of course, but luckily he was happy to wean and it only took about a week. I hadn't even thought of it, but wouldn't you have had to wean if you were going on progesterone--isn't it secreted in breast milk?

No would not need to wean but it just pretty much stops your body from making milk. I thought about it and really think I might try a bit. I think he is ready and pretty much just nurses for comfort.. he eats A LOT of normal food and cows milk. Everything is tries to get me to nurse I will grab a cup of milk. I'm personally ready too, I have been nursing straight for 3 and a quarter years and would love a little break. It's just going to be a TOUGH couple of nights for sure as he nursers in bed/comfort to get him to sleep.

Aw, poor little guy. DS nursed before bed too, so I tried cup of milk as you mentioned, but also relied on his binky at bedtime a lot more as he weaned.

Yesterday, today. Still slow progression :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3
well I chickened out.. still nursed baby boy at night and this am. Oh well. Its such a tough decision :(
on a good note though, got some BD in this am.. got the kids lunch + a new movie = a couple mins for dh and i upstairs lol Happy to get it done this am as I don't want to get up at 1am :)

It is starting to fill in, though!

haha we were typing at the same thing lol
Yeah I think so too. Just slowly. So annoying. Want to test in a bit.. FX it's darker or + later today or tomorrow!! Want to O already lol.
My OB did not want to do a end of cycle blood test as she says I would not O after a chemical. . Not true at all. My tests would not turn + if that was the case. And then she will not be doing blood work until 7 days past O next cycle.. that won't don anything for me if I need progesterone. I have looked and I don't even think I can get the OTC cream up here.

OMG, WTH.. just went to pee/test and I have a bit of blood. What in the world is going on with my body.
It was a bit of light pink blood and a tiny red clot :( Maybe me OB was right after all.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->