anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

I have never heard that you don't ovulate after a CP. Everyone I know who has had a CP has ovulated the next cycle, some of them even conceiving the very next cycle after the CP. Yes, AF might be a bit heavier and bleeding might last a couple extra days, but never heard that there's no ovulation next cycle. I'm not sure why your OB would say that...

And regarding the spotting, I had spotting at CD 11, 4 days after AF was done: a good size (3-4cm) gush of light pink blood with a black clot shortly after and then nothing after that. Couple days after the spotting my OPKs started getting darker, and still Oved at exactly the same day I do on a normal cycle, and never saw pink blood again after CD 11. In my case, I chalked it up to hormonal issues following the CP and I knew my progesterone was low, so didn't surprise me that maybe I was losing a bit of lining or that as my body geared up to ovulate, it freaked out a little bit. But if you are concerned or anything, call the doc hon x

Hum lets play the what if game.. What if that was a + opk back in cd 10.. I could possibly be 6 or 7 dpo and this light pink (spotting) could be IB.... Do you see anything???

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=459065

Can I be honest? I think TTC is driving me batty lol I must be crazy to even think this is possibly and even crazier to waste this frer!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
Seriously there is a faint line, what in the world, do you see it?! Did I ovulate s week ago?!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=459108

Sure do see something there, my friend :)

BUT, Wondfos are tricky, DH has gotten a line like that before so my rule with Wondfos is that progression = positive. Sooooo excited that it might be the start of something for you, though! More tests!!!!! :)

I know!! I'm not sure what to think! But that little bit of bleeding stopped and it was a very light pink with ewcm mixed in it. I remember that with my first cp back in may.. it was IB then. Wow! I can't wait to keep testing with OPK and HPT to see what the heck is going on! need to put them away for the night and wait for SMU tomorrow

Sorry just attaching as it's hard to see in cdtp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4
So excited for you, please please stick, little bean!

I'm still skeptical..I just don't know what to think. It's so faint and you even got a faint line on a hpt today right? I was just playing what if and so confused! The spotting is all gone but now have TONS of EWCM.. But look how many days it has been around, it's crazy. Today is def the most. You said you got a + hpt when you got a + OPK right? That might be the case too? But the bleeding I have never had around O. Sheesh tomorrow AM is just to far away lol Either way I am covering my bases! Lot of BDing go on even if O is still yet to come.. how confusing my body is right now!!! it's driving me crazy.

I found this online and am just so confused. https://www.justmommies.com/articles/ovulation-spotting.shtml

I just can't believe how confusing our bodies can be. With that almost + opk(dollar store test which I really think would of been a true + on other tests) then today , 7 days late have some spotting and lots of ewcm I'm so confused as to if its ovulation or implantantion. Ugh! My opk still looks like this too so it's frustrating as it says ovulation spotting happens right at ovulation and opks are still not positive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
Sooo, sitting here confused and can't stop thinking about I went and studied my chart. Back on cd 11, a day after that possible positive opk, I had blood in ewcm, that is interesting to me now as I had the spotting today. Two very different type of spotting. It's confusing as it should be my ovulation tomorrow if cycle was like my last two..but with the spotting on cd 11 and now sporting today things are looking quite interesting. If you care to see, this was the blood in ewcm on cd 11, https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=456504. And here is today's spotting , very different. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=459076
The huge amount of ewcm is confusing me today though. And those squinters on the test ugh!! Cervix has been soft for days and now is very firm today. Andddd, my temps look nothing like I ovulated, god seem all over the place :/ ugh!! that too is confusing if I am yet to ovulate. Fx I either get a faint + on hpt tomorrow OR a true + on a OPK to clear up all this confusion!!

Hmm took another look at your chart. Do you feel your CD 10-11 temps are reliable? They are so much higher than the other ones. So for my FP I will have pretty level temps and then 2-3 days of lower temps once my LH surge starts (assuming this is caused by estrogen peaking). If those CD 10-11 temps are indeed reliable, then it looks like your lower temp region is quite long, and it coincides with a very long period of EWCM, which also is linked to estrogen. So objectively I think you might be in that zone of estrogen surge/LH surge still. If you had implanted I feel like there would be a rise, not that dip down to lower temps for several days, KWIM?

I feel like you would have to be up above those CD10-11 temps if Ov/PG had occurred.

Included a pic of my chart, see the three lower temps CD 12, 13, 14, they never go above the cover line but all my other FP temps do. So I assume that's my estrogen-dominant period, wondering if you are having a long estrogen period CD10 onward?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
I had discarded a lower temp but put it in for you to see. Honestly non of my temps but the last few seem reliable. Walking up at all hours :/

Hmm, so I guess I'm thinking Ov hasn't happened yet. The single day of +OPK and then the lowest temp 3 days later before the temp increase starts--I would assume that a later surge would be required to get that Ov on CD 13. I usually ovulate when my surge is peaking, so about 24 hours after the first +OPK. If you caught the trailing end of your surge with the OPKs, then that means your surge could have peaked the day before, which would mean that the CD 13 temp dip made even less sense, especially since OPKs were still negative then.

I do think you're covered since you are BDing when you see EWCM. Definitely perplexed about the faint lines on the HPTs unless you are actually in your high-temp phase right now but that's being obscured by the CD 10-11 temps.

Hmmmmm...

Humm is right..??!! I'm confused :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
Closer up, you think these tests are just faulty?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
Especially that second one, not at all faulty. That's defo a line. Are you seeing progression yet?

Yes it's darker then yesterday for sure. It was taken at 1:30am, ugh! Baby was up so temp not even good today at all(see this is why my temps are horrible this month!)

Oh, you mean opk? It's the same as yesterday :/

Omg...can you see that!???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads