anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

No I meant the HPT. Definitely looked darker to me today but just wanted to make sure that IRL it was progressing, so great that it is!

If it makes you feel any better, my cycle is so messed up. Got EWCM last night randomly and my temp is back to cover line this morning. No idea if I even ovulated and its freaking me out a bit because I don't know whether to start the progesterone if I am not 100% sure I ovulated.

I did wake up with the covers thrown off and feeling very cold, but just no idea what's going on. I'm scared this cycle is going to be a bust for me. I could cry. I just found out a close friend is PG and wasn't even trying, she just felt weird and 'off' POASes and has a super dark line, gets betas and finds out she is nearly 6 weeks. Feeling so bad for feeling envious of that, rather than just pure happiness for her, ugh disappointed in myself :(

Oh girl that is definitely a line!!!!!!!!!

Happy dancing over here for you!!!!!

Get betas Monday!!!! Can you? I'd say get those betas, rub them in the doctor's face and ask her for that progesterone again!

Aww so sorry how you are feeling about your friend. Been there done that and I know nothing i say can change how you feel. It's natural and will pass in time (hugs) oh no about the not knowing, see! Our crazy bodies drive us bonkers! I'm not much help, my word as you know my confession this cycle! I never gave a clue what going on and my Google makes it worse!! I also thought the same about temps, might be related to the cooler weather. I wake up, body chilly and no blankets on me as I always throw off because I'm hot. I figured that might me making my lower temps as fall/chilly cold weather finally arrived this week.

Get betas Monday!!!! Can you? I'd say get those betas, rub them in the doctor's face and ask her for that progesterone again!

I can try to do that, not sure on the progesterone. Is it not to late to start??

So I do know this--when my friend got her surprise and had the bloodwork done, beta was super high, but prog was very low and they started her on progesterone immediately (at nearly 6W) so I don't think it's ever too late to start if you're still PG. If there has already been a loss, yes it's too late but I don't think that is your case. I think you just implanted a couple days ago just because of the line faintness.

Ok will go in to see Dr today or tomorrow! He is not an ob though just a gp. I font trust my on would even give the rx :/

Are you going to test again today? Can't wait to see more! x

Ha! No! I'd like to drink liquids today :) only one frer left but have 19 ic and 6 dollar store :) will play with the cheapies the next few days!

Ok will go in to see Dr today or tomorrow! He is not an ob though just a gp. I font trust my on would even give the rx :/

Yeah, that OB does not impress me as being sensitive to your needs or even giving correct information :/ If this is your BFP, this completely disproves her statement that you don't ovulate after a CP! Can't wait for you to be able to tell her that haha

You can see your doctor on a Sunday? Our only options here are speaking to on-call doc on the phone if it's urgent, or going to an ER on the weekends!

Yeah office is open but will probably be super busy.

That's so cool.

Just looked at your FRER again, you can see that from a mile away, haha!

DH wanted me to wait a few more days to go see Dr so I'm going to make appointment for Tuesday. I guess he is right, can't change if it happens again.

He is also right when he tells me to relax and stop stressing. Since May, has been hard and I do need to stop obsessing.

I'm so worried that I still did not O. I really am so confused. I just have SOOOOOO much EWCM. But my cervix is firm. My temps are all over the place. Ugh.
Didn't you say you can get a faint + on hpt when you are ovulating?

I'm so worried that I still did not O. I really am so confused. I just have SOOOOOO much EWCM. But my cervix is firm. My temps are all over the place. Ugh.

I did, but I just don't know if I believe it, haha! Have you tested again?

I did, but I just don't know if I believe it, haha! Have you tested again?

yes and no. tested with pretty much CLEAR urine. lol I drink WAY to much water :) so of course it was negative. need to test tomorrow with more concentrated. I will be BD tonight though just to cover bases JUST INCASE. I have no idea what my body is doing. For real, there is SO much EWCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->