anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

i have pcos and endo.. and have read that that causes extra estrogen.. right? that could be the extra ecwm.. right?

I suppose that could cause the EWCM, but you haven't gotten this other cycles (right?) so I assume that if it were caused by the PCOS/endo you'd have seen it before!

Haha on the OPKs! Yeah fluids will definitely make them go negative, I got a really faint test right at peak surge because I'd had tons of water :) Next test, 4 hours later, blazing positive!

I suppose that could cause the EWCM, but you haven't gotten this other cycles (right?) so I assume that if it were caused by the PCOS/endo you'd have seen it before!

Haha on the OPKs! Yeah fluids will definitely make them go negative, I got a really faint test right at peak surge because I'd had tons of water :) Next test, 4 hours later, blazing positive!

nope never like this.
I guess I will set my timer and try to withhold a few hours then test later tonight but I am really going to walk up dh just to cover bases!

Was looking through camera roll right now and this was the full size of the test this am. Man I really see that line but I'm still so skeptical :/ I'm afraid to test tomorrow. Really, like terrified.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 11
That is without a doubt a line. That looks like a FR. Have you taken a FRER? The reason I ask is because my understanding is that FRER (6 days earlier) is higher sensitivity than regular FR, and so the line/progression might be a bit easier to do using FRERs instead of FRs?

Hum, not sure this is what I have always seen here in Canada. I thought these were frer

In my state now you can only get FRERs with this wacky bent handle. I *WISH* we could get the old flat-handled FRERs! If that is a FRER, you are so lucky to still have them haha!

These new ones are glary and hard to read, and especially hard to photograph :(

Yup! These are the old style! So held urine 2 hours here was Hpt
and here is opk https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=459494 hard to see I think, but still see faint line, do you? And opk stillllll negative!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
I see a hint of something on that $ store, and the OPK--does that look darker than the others?

Well, ovulation it is! What in the world!!! Why did I get that line on those tests? How frustrating and confusing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
Yay, +OPK!!!!!!

Ugh do you think my NP was right about LH cause a false BFP??

PS. Do you trust FRERs anymore? I don't know what to think about them, grr

I know will be jumping on DH when he gets home lol. Yes, possibly huh. What other explanation is there?! and no! So frustrating :(

I wonder if there is any kind of medical condition that can give false + hpt? I am questioning the last two 'cp', the first was confirmed by Dr but now after those false +s yesterday I am now unsure! Hate my body right now :/

I have thought the same thing, and it makes me wonder too :( NP said the first was definitely a chemical, and I do think my +FRER cycle was too because the lines were consistently positive for two days, and then consistently negative afterward, and then one heck of an AF afterward. I typically bleed 4 days and spot 3 days each period, but last cycle I had both brown spotting and pink bleeding until CD11 and was one day late (based on LP length).

So hard with these very very early positives. If I see anything that resembles a line this cycle, I'm heading straight to the blood lab for a beta.

Ugh*sigh*
I wonder if having pcos can give these false + hpt?! Do you have pcos? I do. I also have endometriosis but that would not give false positives.

On a GOOD NOTE, look at this with SMU!! TONS of ewcm! 9 pm will not come soon enough!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly