anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

ajr, I hope you get some answers. I think some blood work is definitely reasonable to request, and maybe they can even catch the hCG still in your blood right now

I'm really not even going to bother with asking for blood work at this point. the first one(I noticed at least) she had me me go for blood work every other day and it just made the whole process horrible and depressing to watch the numbers just drop off(that is why I did not even call the office when I had the 2nd :( ) I did call this time as it's worth chatting with her and I guess if she wants to go though a whole cycle of blood work she will start in Octobers cycle.

hiya girls hope your all well not been on for a couple of days been busy getting school stuff ready these school holidays have gone so quick xxx

welcome back :) When do you start school there? we have only 1.5 week left :happydance::happy dance: lol

I found this online and it was good to read. I never knew about bd and CP/MC. I'm 37 now so.. I guess even more common :( Maybe I can try the natural cream? I don't know if I want to wait a whole lot longer to try.. I worry as I'm getting older and as I can already see, things just don't work the same anymore :cry:

https://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1382272

Frankly I would go through a doctor and get the prescription stuff? Just to be safe

Frankly I would go through a doctor and get the prescription stuff? Just to be safe

thanks, will do. appointment with ob is not until late September. will take a break this cycle. I'm mentally not doing well with all of this. just cried on the phone to my mom for a good 1/2 hour. I know it's "just" a chemical.. but the first hurt.. the second was numbing.. now the 3rd is just down right devastating. ugh. the first was conceived on my birthday.. and the loss was horrible. the second was really just like what? and numbing. the third now would of had a edd ON my birthday. This all seems like a cruel joke. :cry:

Hugs hugs hugs

I'm so sorry this is happening to you, so freaking unfair.

Hugs hugs hugs

I'm so sorry this is happening to you, so freaking unfair.

thank you, same to you <3

Stupid STUPID me took a stupid STUPID test.. ugh why in the world did I do this. I hate myself right now for taking these test.
I should of not done this.
as you might be able to see, there is still only a tiny bit of + left on bottom of frer :( But then the $store test def has a darker line then any other day. So odd UGH

I just hate too that today my gums are totally bleeding and so is my nose. It's always a pregnancy sign for me.. but I also got it with the other cp. Also was still super tired last night and my svt going crazy. But again, I got all of these things with every cp. Just horrible.

My one wish would be that if I have another cp, I get zero symptoms.. that I never feel pregnant.. and that I don't know.

That crazy temp spike I feel happen with other cp as well. I also get high temp/feverish/hot flash before I bleed from the cp :(

Attachments

• IMG_1160.jpg
    IMG_1160.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1203.jpg
    IMG_1203.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
I see something verrryyy interesting there on that $ store test... :)

Can we allow ourselves both just a little bit of hope that things might turn out ok?

Temps dropped today, still in the land of BFNs. Just wish AF would show so I can move on to next cycle. Ugh

Temps dropped today, still in the land of BFNs. Just wish AF would show so I can move on to next cycle. Ugh

Same here ((hugs))

Worst part is the new $store test are defective and are giving me pink lines after limit. So mad! First it was $tree that did that last cycle(they were recalled$) now it's dollarsma tests doing it! Must be same manufacture!!

Ugh!!! So frustrating! Getting any lines on other tests? Did your temps come back up? Wow!!!

Me too. I'm over here trying to figure out if my evaps have progression. SMH

:( here is my frer today fmu https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=451311

It's still there, but defo fainter :( I think we both had CPs, I can't see any other explanation for all of this? :(

How long is your LP--when are you expecting AF to start? Wed for me.

I think so too :( I was super crampy and thought I saw a bit of spotting yesterday but nothing after I thought I saw s small spot, 13-14, today us 12 but with other cp lp off, first one was 19 and with second it was like 10

Oh and about my temp, with other cp I always got a bit feverish .. So that is probably the temp rise, today's temp was way lower :( like 36.48 been busy and gave not been good at tempting as we had big storm which knocked out power for a few days. But ya feel I should start vleeding any day now.

See this stupid test https://i61.tinypic.com/35lddzd.jpg
https://i60.tinypic.com/16gard.jpg

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images93727

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly