anyone else 7-8 dpo???

Hey girls, good to hear your updates this morning.
Dyla- my friend who is recently pregnant had cramping right around her period time and turned out pregs. so could be a good thing :)
Wannabmummy- high cervix seems good to me, sticky egg whitey not sure? like during O time?
Butterfly- how are you feeling at 10 dpo? no symptoms really except the backache and fatigue? hoping there is a BFP for you
Babyhopes- your symptoms sounds promising, I unfortunately do not have sore b.b's or that metallic taste, but I know both of them are preg symptoms
Lilyfleur- FX'd for you hon
Well my update:
I am 9 DPO this morning, and I am going back and forth now if i am. Its funny at 4 and 6 and 7dpo i am completely convinced with the pink spots but the closer it gets, I wonder if I just have a hormone imbalance. I think I am scared of having a BFN this month.
My symptoms as of right now- few twinges in abd at night, had one just now actually, slightly nausea yesterday afternoon (but who knows right) and cm is still quite a bit, (sorry if tmi). Other than that no classic preg signs, like sore b.b, heartburn ect.. DH did say b.b's seem bigger...:wacko:
anyway, will be testing early tomorrow at 10 DPO and will post results regardless.
FX'd ladies.
:dust:

I think I can sort of jiggle in here. I thought I was going to OV yesterday, but it seems like post MMC my cycles have gone psycho loopy and I think I OV'd very early - around 8dpo today? It's all guesstimates until AF (or hopefully BFP!)

I think I can sort of jiggle in here. I thought I was going to OV yesterday, but it seems like post MMC my cycles have gone psycho loopy and I think I OV'd very early - around 8dpo today? It's all guesstimates until AF (or hopefully BFP!)

i hope u get a very sticky bfp soon hun :hugs::hugs:

and you darling! Though I am gutted this puts me in the Xmas day testers, glutton for punishment! :dust:

hello ladies...

great sxs Lilly, Britt and Baby!!! BFP's are on their way!
Welcome Drazic...happy to have you.

I am 10dpo today I believe and *sigh*feeling SUPER Pre-AF so it is very safe for me to say I don't think this is my month. During the day I feel FINE but around 4pm I get like the walking dead and then starts with the cramps and I just feel bad. I've been cramping everyday and I don't like this one bit. I don't mind the cramps for a BFP but to be cramping for 10 days and then she still shows up??? That's not fair at all.

I got a stuffy nose and sore throat but I think that's only because OH keeps messing with the thermostat in the house so it's hot one minute then cold the next. It was 81 degrees in this house when I woke up this morning!

So I'm trying to hang on and be optimistic but as of right now I feel absolutely not pregnant at all. Awww *sad face*. Oh well....there is a nice bottle of Merlot that has been screaming my name....lol

Hey MrsHuse, you are not out!! Looks like you are not due for AF for 4 days, so perhaps the cramps are something else?? :)

I dont really know where I am anymore but I have noticed different things like bad lower back ache and at the end of a day at work my knickers always seem to have dried on white stains from my cm, but these are all things that probably mean nothing the only really weird thing is last night I woke up twice dying for a glass of water! It was so weird I felt really dehydrated like when you have had a mad night on the lash and wake up at 4 in the morning and your body is crying out for a few pints of something nonalcoholic but I hadn't drank that night and had plenty of fluid through out the day so just thought it was quite strange. I don't know if it is a pregnancy sign or not but will just have to wait and see.

ladies... where is the PMA!!!!! ????

were not out till AF shows right? :D cramping early i heard is a good sign.. can be from implantation then it growing...

bring on the xmas bfp :hugs: :dust: :dust:

HI ladies,

Hi Britt.....yes, not many symptoms really, just a bit of backache and some watery/creamy CM....I wish I could remember how I felt wiht my DD, but as soon as I had symptoms I forgot them, wish I had written them down!

Cafferine, feeling a lot like you lets hope they are good signs!?

Hi Drazic...babydust to you too and all you other ladies!!!!

Right....going to be positve from now on....PROMISE!!!!:happydance:

hello ladies...

great sxs Lilly, Britt and Baby!!! BFP's are on their way!
Welcome Drazic...happy to have you.

I am 10dpo today I believe and *sigh*feeling SUPER Pre-AF so it is very safe for me to say I don't think this is my month. During the day I feel FINE but around 4pm I get like the walking dead and then starts with the cramps and I just feel bad. I've been cramping everyday and I don't like this one bit. I don't mind the cramps for a BFP but to be cramping for 10 days and then she still shows up??? That's not fair at all.

I got a stuffy nose and sore throat but I think that's only because OH keeps messing with the thermostat in the house so it's hot one minute then cold the next. It was 81 degrees in this house when I woke up this morning!

So I'm trying to hang on and be optimistic but as of right now I feel absolutely not pregnant at all. Awww *sad face*. Oh well....there is a nice bottle of Merlot that has been screaming my name....lol

I have been cramping since 2 or 3 DPO and it SUCKS...i keep thinking im in this month....than keep thinking im out...I heard cramping was ok..but i don't know..im really confused about the cramping..and a lot of it has been in my lower back which is odd for me

I always have a PMA I've been at this too long to even get disappointed anymore. I just don't like the cramping at all. That's not cool.

Other than that, I'm excited because everyone's gonna be testing around the same time and then the BFP's are gonna start rolling in!!!! Hell yea!

i know any kind of cramping is not nice... but it can mean good stuff.. my last pregnancy it started off with lots of af like cramps :D

awww...**huggs** babyhopes! yes I know it can be a good thing but it hurts and of course i can't really take anything for it...*sigh* but I'm still holding onto hope. anything can happen at anytime and I hope we all get BFP's this month for some reason December has been on fire as far as :bfp:'s go anyway...

I got cramping with my pregnancy too, so it can be good...it is very weird though and I dreaded anytime of the month I "would" have got AF as I was convinced the witch was going to come!...but she never did!

So what day is everyone going to test????

I got cramping with my pregnancy too, so it can be good...it is very weird though and I dreaded anytime of the month I "would" have got AF as I was convinced the witch was going to come!...but she never did!

So what day is everyone going to test????

I tested this morning :bfn: of course im only 8 DPO...so I think im going to TRY to hold out till sunday

xmas day here :D

what were your cramps like with your last preg butterflyC?? mine was like af but started earlier.. and abit like achy rather than painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->