• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else a sweet potato?

Did our 3D on the weekend at 25+2 - it was SUCH a great experience to see him. Of course he really wanted to eat his whole fist.... LOL :happydance:

Totally worth money spent - here we don't get reimbursed for this type of scan so it was kind of a combined celebration gift. :thumbup:

Luckily he's moved a bit but he was sitting really low in my pelvis transverse - horizontal.... It hurt all my ligaments SO much..... Finally he moved and it's MUCH better now - I can stand/ move without doubling over from pulling muscles...
Can't wait to meet this little man :cloud9:

Attachments

• 3DBaby1.JPG
    3DBaby1.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3DBaby2.JPG
    3DBaby2.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
Feeling much larger but I've been better....
Food poisoning Saturday night I was SOOOOO sick :( WORST tummy cramps EVER - I was half terrified that it would turn into labor since it hurt SO much but it wasn't in timed incriments and didn't follow any set of time.... I ended up sleeping sitting up on the reclining couch (lazy-boy) for a few hours before I managed to go into bed propped up to help with the heartburn that went along with it all.
I've had such a sore stomach since then and have been managing to eat but this am is really feeling bad again..... And of course I've only been at work for 25 mins :( FML!

How u doing girlies?

Hi hope you are feeling better! X

bumping this up to the top!

Feeling good today. Get to see our little girl again in 17 days on a 4d scan! yay cant wait. Baby is really kicking now. Me and OH watch her dancing every night and morning. Although shes starting a new routine of beating me up... All night :( Trouble :)

Hope your all ok xx

Hello!

Very jealous of you getting to see baby again! Kinda wish we'd booked another scan as I won't get to see her / him again now until due date!

I get woken up a lot during the night too, I'm sure these babies have parties when we're asleep!

Hope everyone else is well xx

Hi I wish we could see baby again! How exciting about your scan!

I don't sleep well at all I have cramp or pains in my tummy or needing the loo! I can't believe our babys are being monkeys! X

Did our 3D on the weekend at 25+2 - it was SUCH a great experience to see him. Of course he really wanted to eat his whole fist.... LOL :happydance:

Totally worth money spent - here we don't get reimbursed for this type of scan so it was kind of a combined celebration gift. :thumbup:

Luckily he's moved a bit but he was sitting really low in my pelvis transverse - horizontal.... It hurt all my ligaments SO much..... Finally he moved and it's MUCH better now - I can stand/ move without doubling over from pulling muscles...
Can't wait to meet this little man :cloud9:

Beautiful pictures! X

I have the midwife tomorrow I have lots of questions for her! I'm hoping I could feel baby a bit more hoping she can help! I'm worried but Iv got a bump and it's growing! Lol!

Hope your all ok! X

Hope your midwife appointment goes well - let us know how you get on.

You'll probably get to hear the heartbeat - that's always reassuring :) x

Hi hope you are feeling better! X
Yes, doing MUCH better now - must have just been something that passed.

How have u been doing?

This all still feels so surreal, I've got the bump and I've seen the scans but it just feels like I've been waiting forever!

It is crazy isn't it? We know these little people are in there just growing and growing.

I'm so impatient though, it's been 5 months since I found out, so in that respect it's gone quickly, but I still have another 3 months to wait and I just can't wait for these months to go past!

It is crazy isn't it? We know these little people are in there just growing and growing.

I'm so impatient though, it's been 5 months since I found out, so in that respect it's gone quickly, but I still have another 3 months to wait and I just can't wait for these months to go past!
Almost into double digits!!!! OMG!!!!! Then another week until 3rd Tri! OMG!!!!
It's going but yes, some days seems SOOOOO slow others kind of fast...

Hi midwife went ok! It was a different midwife as mine wasn't there! I heard baby's heartbeat I love that sound! I go back in 3 weeks and have to have the anti-d injection! Has anyone else got to have it?

Hope your all ok! X

Hi midwife went ok! It was a different midwife as mine wasn't there! I heard baby's heartbeat I love that sound! I go back in 3 weeks and have to have the anti-d injection! Has anyone else got to have it?

Hope your all ok! X

Glad it went well :)

Yes, I have my Anti-D booked in 3 weeks at the hospital too.

Hope everyone is doing well x

What is Anti-D? I have my next appointment tomorrow - might find out then?

Do you know your blood group?

If you have a negative group (ie mine is O-) then you need an injection at 28 weeks, to make sure all future pregnancies are safe.

It also means that after baby's born, they test their blood (in the cord) to see if you need another injection.

Ohhhhh, okay! Maybe this is why I don't know.... I think I'm a positive... like AB or something....

Not doing too bad. Finding I'm having LOTS of waking up at night.... Turned the bed and seem to be able to sleep a bit better without hips killing me - we'll see if that lasts...
Started feeling a bit nauseous yesterday, did do quite a bit around the house...

DH finally got to feel a hard kick - he always misses it when baby kicks and my tummy bounces - but he had his hand on it and was like WTF was that... LOL

Cannot wait to be off work as getting up so early in the am is getting harder and harder....

Went shopping on Sunday with my mom (we were supposed to go yesterday but she has been having some heart issues and needed to have an appointment for yesterday) Not sure how she's doing as she's got a monitor she's wearing for a couple days... Hope it's ok!

Hi Iv not been sleeping to well either!

That's amazing about your DH! My DH felt a kick last week too as Iv not really felt baby a lot!

I understand about things getting harder!

Hope your mom is ok!

Hope your feeling ok! X

I think she's still waiting for results on her monitor but hopefully it isn't something serious and easy enough to resolve.
I've got a cough/cold now - throat is killing me :( The frustrating part is I should be sleeping lots but I just wake with my hips killing me....
I've ordered a memory foam topper that should be here in about a week - praying it helps!
Maybe this means I won't be sick when baby is due....

How's everyone doing????

Hello Ladies,

All well with me and LO. Had my 4d scan which was amazing!!! Shes Perfect...

hope everyone is healthy and doing well!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->