Anyone else around a year of trying?

AF hasnt arrived yet but ive just looked in my diary (yes I keep a diary :haha:) and I was 3 days late last month so im not getting my hopes up. Will test if im any later than that

Well I'm keeping everything crossed for you...and I admire your diary keeping! I tried once and was so rubbish I gave up! Have a good weekend :) xx

Congrats on the BFP! I'm going on 2 years currently :( Never thought I'd be saying that, but it has come. I had a loss back in April at 4 weeks and another (confirmed pregnancy) in August at 7w4d. HOPING we have the luck of the Irish this month as I'll be O'ing close to saint Paddy's day ;) FX'd and baby dust to all of you! <3

I'm so so sorry to hear about your losses markswife :hugs: I can't begin to imagine what you've been through. And 2 years ttc, I so hope you get your BFP this cycle! After just one year it's driving me mad! Well I hope you and your OH have a very lovely weekend :winkwink: xx

Aw thanks so much sweetie! It has been a roller coaster that's for sure! I remember how hard 1 year was, then we got pregnant for the first time. After 2 years I'm just ready for it to happen already. I hope we ALL get BFP's really soon! Nobody should have to wait so long for it! <3

Good luck to all you ladies testing!

Marks wife - luck o the Irish to you!

Hello Ladies!

How was everyone's weekends?

We had the bestest St Patrick's Day EVER yesterday...
bfp.JPG

How's everyone else getting on? xxx

:dust:

Woooohooo!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: HUGE congrats to you Scarlett!!!! :yipee: Sooo excited for you!!!!

Omg that is AMAZING!!!!

Well done and HUGE CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

Scarlett - wow, congratulations!! That is fab news!! Looks like the wedding planning's back on? ;)

WOOHOO Scarlett!!!! Congrats!!!

AFM, I did, indeed, O on St Patrick's day! I'm 1 DPO today, had a nice temperature spike this morning <3 :)

Thanks so much ladies, still quite can't believe it!!!

I DEFO put it down to the acupuncture I've had and the herbs the woman gave me. Although I'd also given up my countless buckets of tea and my OH had been off the cigs for a couple of months too so am sure that helped as well!

Goldfish - yes the wedding is back on, and I guess I better get dress shopping pronto!! How are you? Hope you had a good weekend...and you ate lots of peanut butter!!

Markswife - yay that's brilliant news, bet you had a lovely weekend :winkwink: keeping everything crossed those temps go up, up, up!

Galazy Girl - how are you getting on?! I really hope AF hasn't shown!!

Lovn - it's your good luck as you started the thread and then were the first BFP! Hope you're doing ok? I think I'm just a couple of days behind you!

xxx

Yay for wedding dress shopping!! :yipee:

Yep, we are just a few days apart!! That is awesome!! I'm so happy for you!!

And I hope that the sticky dust keeps spreading through this thread and all the lovely ladies here still waiting on their :bfp: get them very very soon!! :hugs:

:dust:

The witch did get me :( BUT im feeling really positive about this cycle so fingers xd

Galaxy - :hug: sorry AF showed up

Scarlett - haha I'm getting sick of peanut butter so I've been snacking on cheese and croissants the past few days!

The witch did get me :( BUT im feeling really positive about this cycle so fingers xd

Oh no so sorry to hear that :hugs: :hugs: but I shall keep EVERYTHING crossed for you for this cycle! Have you got the CBFM all set and ready to go?! xx

Galaxy - :hug: sorry AF showed up

Scarlett - haha I'm getting sick of peanut butter so I've been snacking on cheese and croissants the past few days!

Ooooohhhh yummy, yummy, yummy! I love a croissant, warm with butter and jam. I'm trying to be really good and NOT snack :blush: Have you had a letter or an update? I so hope things get moving for you really soon xx :flower:

We just hit a year of not trying, not preventing....I've only recently (like the last 3 months) started charting, cm, position, etc....

Letshavetwo - hello! I think you'll learn a lot with charting and checking CM!

Galaxy - good luck with the CBFM!!

Scarlett - actually I did get an update today, thanks for asking! The fertility centre rang me to confirm a few details (for some reason they had my old address and wanted me to confirm that I had no children, even though I'm sure I put it on my forms, oh well). Should hopefully get a letter next week about the next steps (I think an IVF info evening is next)! Eek I can't believe it's all starting to happen, I feel overwhelmed!

How are you feeling with your little bun in the oven?

Letshavetwo - hello! I think you'll learn a lot with charting and checking CM!

Galaxy - good luck with the CBFM!!

Scarlett - actually I did get an update today, thanks for asking! The fertility centre rang me to confirm a few details (for some reason they had my old address and wanted me to confirm that I had no children, even though I'm sure I put it on my forms, oh well). Should hopefully get a letter next week about the next steps (I think an IVF info evening is next)! Eek I can't believe it's all starting to happen, I feel overwhelmed!

How are you feeling with your little bun in the oven?

:hi: Hi Letshavetwo. Defo agree with Goldfish that you'll learn loads from charting and checking CM. I signed up to Fertility Friend and got all these handy lessons on email that really helped explain it all

Galaxy - bring on the testing woo hoo :happydance: I'm sorry, please remind me what else you're doing new this cycle?

Goldfish - YAY :happydance::happydance: I'm so happy that things are finally starting to happen for you, and I'm keeping everything crossed that letter comes tomorrow! Have you thought about acupuncture? It DEFO worked for me, but I've been told a lot of women chose to have it specifically alongside IVF. Any idea when the info evening will be?

AFM well I had a mini freak out about what if something goes wrong, but then thought that's motherhood and it doesn't matter how far gone I am or how old my child is, I'm always going to worry now, right?! I think the first tri forum freaked me out as the first time I went on there it was all scary threads :wacko: We've booked for a scan on 2nd April though so am sure I'll feel tons better after that!!

Hope everyone is having lovely weekends? xxx

Hi Scarlettp. Im also using pregnacare and conceive plus this cycle.
Hopefully it helps. Time will tell lol.

On CD8 on CBFM and got a high this morning. Not sure if that is down to the monitor 'getting to know me'. :shrug:

Hi Scarlettp. Im also using pregnacare and conceive plus this cycle.
Hopefully it helps. Time will tell lol.

On CD8 on CBFM and got a high this morning. Not sure if that is down to the monitor 'getting to know me'. :shrug:

Oh yes I remember now, are you having yellow wee yet from the pregnacare tablets? I'm sorry I don't know much about CBFM :nope: is it worth asking on a thread here? Are you temping or charting CM as well, which may give you some more answers? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->