Anyone else around a year of trying?

Scarlett - how wonderful to see the heartbeat - so happy for you!!!

Galaxy - hope that prediction comes true for you :) I've always wanted to get one of those psychic readings, but if it's not good news I'd rather not know so that's why I haven't done it!!

Easter break was great - went away for a few days to take my mind off things. Will try to update after tomorrow's IVF patient info evening!

Mine took a little longer to come through than the other ladies so I was thinking it was going to be bad news but thankfully it wasnt.
Her website has really good reviews so I thought I would give it a go.

Good Luck at yout IVF Info evening :hugs:

Hello!

Goldfish I so hope this eve goes well and looking forward to hearing all about it and your next steps :)

Galaxy girl how exciting what physic said! But I'm still keeping everything crossed for this cycle for you! Are you planning to test?

Yeah yesterday was really like getting that BFP all over again. Am still on a high even though I've got the worst cold EVER. Am sitting watching telly with my sunglasses on cos my eyes are streaming so bad! Still I'd rather a cold than MS so guess I shouldn't complain too much!

And tomorrow is Thursday so almost the weekend again already woo hoo!!

Xxx

Hello!

Goldfish I so hope this eve goes well and looking forward to hearing all about it and your next steps :)

Galaxy girl how exciting what physic said! But I'm still keeping everything crossed for this cycle for you! Are you planning to test?

Yeah yesterday was really like getting that BFP all over again. Am still on a high even though I've got the worst cold EVER. Am sitting watching telly with my sunglasses on cos my eyes are streaming so bad! Still I'd rather a cold than MS so guess I shouldn't complain too much!

And tomorrow is Thursday so almost the weekend again already woo hoo!!

Xxx

Thank you :hugs:

Yeah I will have to test early as I have my MRI scan booked the day AF is due so I have to test to make sure im not pregnant.
Just purchased some FRER tests as they seem to be the best for early on so we will see. Got to test on the friday as MRI scan is on a saturday and they need 24 hours for cancellation.

Is it the blue dye X-ray one? I've heard that helps make you super fertile!

But soooooo hoping a BFP for you and than you'll be able to cancel that scan eeeeekkk its what happened for me!

Is it this fri or next you're testing?

Xx

But soooooo hoping a BFP for you and than you'll be able to cancel that scan eeeeekkk its what happened for me!

Xx

I dont actually know - Its to check my hip?
Dr referred me and thats all I know :haha:

But im all for it if it makes me super fertile :rofl:

Im hoping too, I want this so bad but I suppose I wont be massively disappointed if AF does arrive BUT only because I know it will be best to get my MRI scan over and done with.

I will be testing Friday 12th April which will only make me 11DPO which is probably to early to know anyway so kinda feeling stuck but what will happen will happen :shrug:

Galaxy - good luck for testing tomorrow!

Scarlett - as promised, here's an update from my IVF patient info evening yesterday... There were about 50-60 couples (way more than I was expecting!), so the lecture room was really full. People didn't speak to other couples, so it was slightly awkward. There were 3 talks about the IVF process and statistics, and we left with a bunch of forms to fill out!

A small part of me is still hoping I get a miracle BFP so I don't have to go through with it!

Xx

I dont actually know - Its to check my hip?
Dr referred me and thats all I know :haha:

But im all for it if it makes me super fertile :rofl:

Im hoping too, I want this so bad but I suppose I wont be massively disappointed if AF does arrive BUT only because I know it will be best to get my MRI scan over and done with.

I will be testing Friday 12th April which will only make me 11DPO which is probably to early to know anyway so kinda feeling stuck but what will happen will happen :shrug:

:dohh: sorry I thought it was a fertility related scan...not sure if an MRI for your
Hip will make you super fertile :blush: hope your hip is ok though!

I'll keep everything crossed for Friday then! :dust: xx

Galaxy - good luck for testing tomorrow!

Scarlett - as promised, here's an update from my IVF patient info evening yesterday... There were about 50-60 couples (way more than I was expecting!), so the lecture room was really full. People didn't speak to other couples, so it was slightly awkward. There were 3 talks about the IVF process and statistics, and we left with a bunch of forms to fill out!

A small part of me is still hoping I get a miracle BFP so I don't have to go through with it!

Wow all those people sounds like it would have been really daunting :hugs: to you. Do you feel you have answers to all your questions after it or are there still more things you'd like to know? I don't know much about IVF but some of my best friends are heading that way and she was telling me about the different approaches - I hadn't appreciated that there was more than one way to go with it! Do you know which way you'd prefer to go?

But I so so so so hope you get your miracle BFP too! :Dust: Is there anything else you're thinking about trying in the meantime? Xx

No not for fertility, although someone else said the same thing as you about the dye thats why I was doubting it :haha:

Hope your well today :)

Scarlett - no, not trying anything else apart from the usual. Maybe I'll try the "relax and stop trying" approach?! Yeah, there are lots of different IVF protocols - they tailor it depending on individual factors (age, hormone levels, what your fertility issues are etc) so they can try and get the best response. I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet till I have my appt with the consultant on the 22nd. Hope your little bump is going well!

Galaxy - I've also read about women who've gotten their BFP not long after having their dye test :)

Morning!

How are you both doing today? Good weekends?

I'm all good, just really tired and feeling a bit sicky but nothing too bad and in a funny way I feel better for having symptoms if that makes sense?! Just counting down to 23rd now as it's my first midwife appt!

Galaxy - how is your hip atm? Hope it's not too painful! So what's the scan for?

Goldfish - roll on 22 for you! Obviously you'll hear what's best for you, but have you got any preference yourself? I could never do the "relax and stop thinking about it" approach but I've got friends who swear it worked for them!

:flower: xx

Scarlett - yes, it definitely makes sense to want to have pregnancy symptoms! (but hopefully not *too* many!). AFM, I don't really have a preference for what IVF protocol - will just wait and see what the consultant says about my blood test results etc and go with what they recommend I guess, since they're the experts :)

By the way, thanks so much for your support - it must be a bit odd talking about IVF when you're newly pregnant!

Hi Scarlett - I will be thinking of you on 23rd when you have your midwife :dance:

My hip has good and bad days - The MRI scan is to have a closer look and see what is causing the pain as I had physio but it hasnt cured it :shrug:

Will let you know the outcome.

Im about 7DPO and feeling out already *sigh*

Lol no it doesn’t feel weird for me at all, honestly. One of my bestest friends is also waiting to start IVF treatment, but also I’m desperate for you to both get your BFPs too! If it’s weird I’m still on here though you’ll have to tell me :blush: I only really post in 3 threads now – this one, an acupuncture one in this forum and one in the first tri forum (I find a lot of first tri threads rather scary tbh). My friend is secretly hoping for twins with her IVF! How are you getting on with your weight, surely Easter must have helped a bit?!

Galaxy Girl someone I’ve been talking to on the accu thread has just said she’s got her BFP and when asked what she’d done differently she said it was the second month using CBFM and that she felt that made a difference! Think she also mentioned smep too, but I still don’t properly understand that! She never actually got round to having an acu appointment in the end. How come you feel out already? I thought it could take 7 – 10 days for implant? I actually did a test when I was 9 dpo that came back negative…it wasn’t fmu and I told myself that it didn’t count, esp if I didn’t tell anyone…but then a week later I got my bfp so you never know!

I’m keeping everything crossed for you both! Xx :dust: :dust:

Lol no it doesn’t feel weird for me at all, honestly. One of my bestest friends is also waiting to start IVF treatment, but also I’m desperate for you to both get your BFPs too! If it’s weird I’m still on here though you’ll have to tell me :blush: I only really post in 3 threads now – this one, an acupuncture one in this forum and one in the first tri forum (I find a lot of first tri threads rather scary tbh). My friend is secretly hoping for twins with her IVF! How are you getting on with your weight, surely Easter must have helped a bit?!

Galaxy Girl someone I’ve been talking to on the accu thread has just said she’s got her BFP and when asked what she’d done differently she said it was the second month using CBFM and that she felt that made a difference! Think she also mentioned smep too, but I still don’t properly understand that! She never actually got round to having an acu appointment in the end. How come you feel out already? I thought it could take 7 – 10 days for implant? I actually did a test when I was 9 dpo that came back negative…it wasn’t fmu and I told myself that it didn’t count, esp if I didn’t tell anyone…but then a week later I got my bfp so you never know!

Thats what I worry about because I will be a max of 12DPO on saturday - The day AF is due and the day of the MRI if I have the scan (which I will if I get a BFN) That would effect any budding pregnancy. :shrug:

Im really hoping to see a BFP but with my last pregnancy (that ended in MC) I had spotting (no idea when I got the spotting cant remember) But I havent had any of that and I remember seeing it last time and knowing I was pregnant.

I was feeling so positive when I saw my peak on my monitor but just havent had ANY symptoms whats so ever (Other than trapped wind TMI sorry that I usally get a few days before AF :()

Thats what I worry about because I will be a max of 12DPO on saturday - The day AF is due and the day of the MRI if I have the scan (which I will if I get a BFN) That would effect any budding pregnancy. :shrug:

Im really hoping to see a BFP but with my last pregnancy (that ended in MC) I had spotting (no idea when I got the spotting cant remember) But I havent had any of that and I remember seeing it last time and knowing I was pregnant.

I was feeling so positive when I saw my peak on my monitor but just havent had ANY symptoms whats so ever (Other than trapped wind TMI sorry that I usally get a few days before AF :()

Awwww sending you big :hugs: so is AF due on Saturday then? My friend (who is now expeciting #4!) said she was really surprised she got her bfp with #3 as "she didn't feel preggers at all" so I guess it really can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy... But I know what you mean about having your hopes up for one reason or another. It's so frustrating that we can't just know what's going on in there!!!!!!

I really hope you get a surprise BFP tomorrow :hugs: xxxx :dust:

Thank you for your kind words Scarlett.

Yeah AF is due saturday same day as MRI scan Eeek :haha:

Got a feeling AF is going to arrive tomorrow as have had mild cramping and bloating today. Which is good as I would rather it came earlier than leave me in two minds about MRI lol.

Hope your well - sorry I keep blabbing on :haha: :blush:

Galaxy - looks like we're both waiting for AF (or rather, hoping that AF won't show up...). Mine was due today(ish) and my temp has dropped so not looking great.

Scarlett - I'm still eating away!! I've not weighed myself (don't own a weighing scale!) but I've def gained a little weight because my jeans feel tighter and my tummy is bigger. hopefully I've put on at least a couple of pounds!

Galaxy you're not blabbering on at all! Really hope you got a lovely surprise bfp this morning, but if not totally understand the not wanting to be in limbo so hope you're not in that situation either and you can get that MRI out the way along with some answers!

Goldfish I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!! Hoping that temp comes back up tomorrow!! Will you test? And YAY with the weight! I'm with you, don't own scales cos for me it would just be something else to get hung up on :S I only have to look at a biscuit and I put on weight!

Hope you both have VERY good weekends....can't believe how long it's taken Friday to get here this week!!

:flower: xx

Well It was a BFN this morning tested with a FRER test so I trust the result.
Im 10DPO today.

MRI tomorrow - apparently I may have to have the dye. Hmmmm.

Anyway its been a long old day so I am looking forward to a nice soak in the bath and reading my book.

Hope you both have a lovely weekend and I hope AF stays away Goldfish :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->