Anyone else CD 1 today?

LoveSanrio

Reaction score
So I am now on CD 1, and after this will be my 2nd month ttc our last baby. I have started tracking my cycles, and see that I have a 32 day cycle on average, with a LP of 12 days.

I am going to start temping this month too! I would love to have some friends to talk to! Anyone else in the same boat as me?

I'm day 1 as well, not the happiest of the cycle days I guess. Just got my AF. This is my husband and i's first time ttc and I just started my 4th cycle. He is getting sick of hearing about CD days and ovulation etc, would bee great to have some other people to talk to about it :) I came off the pill 3 months ago and so far my first cycle was 35 days, my 2nd 28 and this last one 35. So not sure what to make of that yet

Thanks for responding! I hear ya about the men...they really seem to wanna be in the dark about our cycles haha! I understand about the birth control as well. I was on depo, and FINALLY have gotten regular again so that we can ttc. Birth control really messes you up.

We are ttc our last baby actually, so it is a bit bittersweet. I am now CD2 today. I will add you to my friends, and send ya a message! Anyone else that would like to join please feel free!

Hello! My DH and I are ttc for the 1st time and I was just diagnosed w/ pcos. I got put on prometrium for 10 days to start AF and 3 days later (today) I am finally on CD 1. This past cycle was 100 days so I am actually relieved to be able to start over. I am going to start 5 days of clomid day after tomorrow. So I hope this cycle is around the same length or shorter than you guys. I know my situation is a bit different, I'd love to be cycle buddies though!

Hello! My DH and I are ttc for the 1st time and I was just diagnosed w/ pcos. I got put on prometrium for 10 days to start AF and 3 days later (today) I am finally on CD 1. This past cycle was 100 days so I am actually relieved to be able to start over. I am going to start 5 days of clomid day after tomorrow. So I hope this cycle is around the same length or shorter than you guys. I know my situation is a bit different, I'd love to be cycle buddies though!

A 100 day cycle saralou! Wow, that sucks. Hope everything is sorted now! I'd love to be cycle buddies with you! How long have you been ttc?

Thanks for responding! I hear ya about the men...they really seem to wanna be in the dark about our cycles haha! I understand about the birth control as well. I was on depo, and FINALLY have gotten regular again so that we can ttc. Birth control really messes you up.

We are ttc our last baby actually, so it is a bit bittersweet. I am now CD2 today. I will add you to my friends, and send ya a message! Anyone else that would like to join please feel free!

thanks for the message LoveSanrio, I must be a bit thick because I can't work out how to reply to it!

I have a question...have you done temping to detect Ov before? I went and bought a thermometer to do this with today. Just wondering when the best time to take your temp is? I'm thinking first thing when I wake up in the morning??

thanks for the message LoveSanrio, I must be a bit thick because I can't work out how to reply to it!

I have a question...have you done temping to detect Ov before? I went and bought a thermometer to do this with today. Just wondering when the best time to take your temp is? I'm thinking first thing when I wake up in the morning??

Hey! Well, you joined the POAS addiction support group, and I am in there too, so you can talk to me there as well :) I just started temping this month, but I have researched it A LOT. You have to take your temp at the same time every day. I set my alarm so I can take mine at 6:30 every morning. You also have to take it when you have been asleep for at least 3 hours or it may not be accurate. Hope that helps!

Hi! I am glad you want to be buddies too! I am going to message you and sned you a friend request. :)

Yeah I was pulling my hair out by CD 68 from all the "symptoms" I thought I was having! We've been ttc for about 7mo now. This would be my first baby! I hope that if this cycle works I can tell my DH on Valentines day. Starting Clomid tomorrow! Has anyone else tried it? I'm excited but nervous.

Yeah I was pulling my hair out by CD 68 from all the "symptoms" I thought I was having! We've been ttc for about 7mo now. This would be my first baby! I hope that if this cycle works I can tell my DH on Valentines day. Starting Clomid tomorrow! Has anyone else tried it? I'm excited but nervous.

It's amazing how much we can convince our bodies into feeling pregnant when we aren't. I was going crazy by CD30 last month (AF came on CD35). I don't know how you lasted 100 days! Well hopefully this will be the month for us!!! No haven't been on Clomid. We're ttc our first baby too and have been trying for 3 months now. This is our 4th cycle. I'm thinking valentines day might be a bit early for me to test...but knowing me I will anyway :wacko:

Hey! Well, you joined the POAS addiction support group, and I am in there too, so you can talk to me there as well :) I just started temping this month, but I have researched it A LOT. You have to take your temp at the same time every day. I set my alarm so I can take mine at 6:30 every morning. You also have to take it when you have been asleep for at least 3 hours or it may not be accurate. Hope that helps!

Thanks, yeah I thought that was the deal. I tested at 5:30 this morning. I normally set my alarm for 5:30 and then 6am so I get up at six. So I'll just do it on the first alarm. I know a rise in temp is indicative of Ov, but does it happen before or after?

That I am not 100 percent on, because this is my first month temping and I am going with the flow, but I THINK it happens right after, and the dip right before the rise indicates you have OV'd :)

I have read that you O right before the rise. I temp at 5:30 too but since I didn't O last cycle the temping didn't really show me anything.

Day 10! I'm getting positive OPKs but I think it's because of the Clomid. I've been BDing every other day since day 5, so we shall see... Just checking in! Hope we all have big O's coming up in a few days!

Well according to fertility friend, I Did indeed ovulate! First time since September so that's progress in itself! Now I'm officially on CD 3. How is everyone else doing?

Well according to fertility friend, I Did indeed ovulate! First time since September so that's progress in itself! Now I'm officially on CD 3. How is everyone else doing?

Hey saralou, that's awesome that you O'd! Fx this is your month. I am still waiting to O but got a very promising opk this morning and all other signs suggest I am close to O. I think prob tomorrow or.the next day Fx!

Yeah your chart looks very promising! Once your temp stays up for 3 days FF should give you a coverline to confirm O. Looks like you BDd enough too. Good luck!!!!!

Yeah your chart looks very promising! Once your temp stays up for 3 days FF should give you a coverline to confirm O. Looks like you BDd enough too. Good luck!!!!!

I got a positive opk today, yay! I'm hoping for a temp rise tomorrow morning or the day after to suggest I've o'd. Then the ttw begins. You have any idea when you will test this month?

Your chart is definitely looking good! Why the open circle on today's temp though?

As you know I also got my positive OPK yesterday! Got a nice temp dip today also, so I am hoping that was my O. Now just waiting to see if it rises tomorrow!

Your chart is definitely looking good! Why the open circle on today's temp though?

As you know I also got my positive OPK yesterday! Got a nice temp dip today also, so I am hoping that was my O. Now just waiting to see if it rises tomorrow!

Don't pay any attention to the open circles, I don't always record my temp at the same time in FF but I always take it at 5:30am. When I can be bothered I'll go back and put the right times in FF, can't be bothered at the moment. Got another pos OPK this morning and a small temp increase. I'm hoping I'll O tonight as I think tonight will be the last time we will be able to Bd. DH is worn out. We started everyday too early this cycle cause I wasn't sure I would get a positive OPK and was scared we would miss O. It will be easier next month...hopefully there won't be a next month though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->