Anyone else CD 1 today?

Well, temp went down again for me this morning. Have a good feeling that I'm going to be out this month. I didn't even bother testing :( If it was to shoot back up tomorrow I will test then, but I'm pretty sure AF is on her wicked way.

I hope you have more luck!!

Oh hun :hugs::hugs: Your not out till AF arrives! :hugs:

I had a small temp rise today. Test was BFN. BUT I did get some brown discharge yesterday afternoon which turned to light pink in the evening and is now a browny pink. I don't spot before AF so I don't think its due to that. If it was IB then I wouldn't expect to get a BFP for another few days. I hope it's a good sign!!!

Whoo! That sounds like a good sign!! I hope it was IB! I'm getting ready for bed, so I will be back here to update you in the morning! :)

Temp went back up today, so I'm not sure what is going on! I tested with FMU on an IC, and a FRER, both BFN. I figured if I was pregnant I would have been able to get a BFP by now on at least one of those tests, and if not my temp would have kept going down.

Today is CD 32, and AF should be due to fly in tomorrow. I am definitely wondering what is going to happen, but I am very ready to find out! My temp could drop like crazy tomorrow morning though.

I'm hoping your temp goes up a bit more today too! You still have like 3 days before AF is due right?

I'm glad your temp went up today hun. Your def not out yet. And plenty of people do not get BFP's at 11dpo so don't worry yet.

My temp went down and my chart isn't looking promising. Yeah still 3 or 4 days till AF.

So my test this morning had the faintest of faint lines on it. I've attached a picture for you to see if you can see anything. This wasn't there yesterday but it's so faint that I don't even know if the camera picked it up. And its possible that I just have line eye. I am not excited yet. If its darker tomorrow then I will be excited.

Attachments

• DSC00444.jpg
    DSC00444.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
Hmm now that I look at the photo I attached I can't even see it now. I can still see something on the test but maybe I'm willing myself to see it rather than actually seeing it

I think your temp is going to go back up! I think I can see something on the test too, but only when I tilt my screen. Is the line pink?

I'm glad your temp went up today hun. Your def not out yet. And plenty of people do not get BFP's at 11dpo so don't worry yet.

My temp went down and my chart isn't looking promising. Yeah still 3 or 4 days till AF.

So my test this morning had the faintest of faint lines on it. I've attached a picture for you to see if you can see anything. This wasn't there yesterday but it's so faint that I don't even know if the camera picked it up. And its possible that I just have line eye. I am not excited yet. If its darker tomorrow then I will be excited.

Maybe grab a digital test and test in a day or so. :dust:

Hey! How was your day yesterday? Mine was pretty good. I got some stuff done around the house that needed done, and I am happy about that.

Went pee just a little bit ago, and when I wiped the tp had light pink on it, so I am thinking the :witch: will be here full force in the morning. I'm okay with it though, just ready to get on to next month, and try it again! I need to get on amazon and get some more OPK's, and some more IC HPT's. I am totally out of them! All I have now are FRER, and digis, and I only want to use those if my chart looks as good as it did this last month LOL!

I hope you have better luck than me in the morning!! FX for you! :hugs:

Hey! How was your day yesterday? Mine was pretty good. I got some stuff done around the house that needed done, and I am happy about that.

Went pee just a little bit ago, and when I wiped the tp had light pink on it, so I am thinking the :witch: will be here full force in the morning. I'm okay with it though, just ready to get on to next month, and try it again! I need to get on amazon and get some more OPK's, and some more IC HPT's. I am totally out of them! All I have now are FRER, and digis, and I only want to use those if my chart looks as good as it did this last month LOL!

I hope you have better luck than me in the morning!! FX for you! :hugs:

Oh Hun :( I hope it's not your AF!!!!!

I just tested again in the afternoon and I got a darker line. What do you think?

Hey Love, anymore news about you either way??

I tested with a digital this morning and it said PREGNANT 1-2....so exciting! But I'd be even happier if I could hear some good news from you too. I'm off to get bloods soon.

:hugs::hugs:

Congrats chick! Very happy for you! :happydance:

As for me, AF arrived today. I am okay with it though. Just ready to get to O day and try again! Hopefully this month will be it for me!

As for me, AF arrived today. I am okay with it though. Just ready to get to O day and try again! Hopefully this month will be it for me!

Oh hun I'm so sorry you got AF. It's so good that you are being positive about it though.

So my day was very eventful yesterday. I called my doctors office after confirming my BFP with a digi in the morning. She squeezed me in to her already full schedual which was so lovely of her. I showed her my pictures of my BFP's and that was all she needed. She said I was pregnant and there is no need to do bloods. Then she did an internal exam. She said she could see a bit of blood in my cervix. She said that it might not mean anything but she wanted to be sure and sent me off to a hospital where they checked my blood type (O pos, so not the RH neg that can cause bleeding) and they also looked at my hgc levels and did some examinations of my abdomon. My HGC levels were very low at 16. But the doctor said this was within the normal range considering I was so early on in the pregnancy. However because of the blood my doctor saw in my cervix I have to go back on Monday and get my blood taken again. They want to check that my HGC has increased as expected by then.

This morning I pee'ed on a frer hoping to see a stronger line but it was about the same intensity as my test I got on Friday arvo which was the one I put photos up of. On Friday I dd get a stronger positive in the arvo compared to FMU so I'm hoping I'm weird and have more HGC in my urine in the arvo rather than the morning for some reason. So I'm gonna test this arvo as well.

However I did also notice one brown spot on the tp this morning.

I am just hoping with all my might that this is a sticky bean.

But I need to stay positive. My HGC levels were in normal range and as of this morning I am still clearly pregnant!

And if for some reason this is not meant to be, it is some comfort to know that at least I know I am ovulating, we timed BDing right and DH's sperm is capable of fertilization. They are all amazing pieces of information to get so early on. This is only our 4th month ttc.

Wow! That does sound like a really crazy day!! I hope everything goes okay, but I think it will. Spotting is so totally normal this early on, so try not to worry too much. Of course I'll be waiting to hear how your next blood test goes, but I really feel like everything is going to be okay.

I had a good day today. Hung out with my kids, took them all to get professional pictures done that turned out really good, watched some Spongebob, and over all just had a good day. 3 more days of AF, and it's right back at it for me. I am going to try and stay as relaxed as possible this coming month. Hopefully it happens for me soon. I know it probably will eventually, but I really don't too much of an age gap between my youngest now, and the baby when he or she comes.

I hope you are having a great weekend!! :hugs:

Glad you had a good day :)

I have been spotting more today but only brown spotting which I know is old blood. I have been trying to tell myself that it doesn't mean anything. However just POAS again at the same time as Friday arvo (48 hours ago) so I could compare the lines. My line this time was no darker than it was on Friday. It was about the same intensity, if anything it was a smidge lighter :( I don't think that is a good sign. I guess I will know in less than 24 hours when I get next lt of blood results. I'm trying to stay positive but at the same time I'm preparing myself for some dissapointment.

I'll keep you updated xx

I definitely have you in my thoughts. I hope everything goes okay at your appointment, and I am seriously on pins and needles that everything turns out okay. Let me know as soon as you can, I have been thinking about it a lot. I feel like everything is going to be okay, but I understand where you are coming from. Sometimes it is better to prepare yourself for the worst, in order to protect yourself from heartache as much as you possibly can. I really hope you get some good news though hun.

I don't think your line being the same 48 hours later means too much, so try not to worry. :hugs:

Thanks for thinking of me hun.

I just got my results and they are not eally giving me an answer either way...

so 2 days ago 12dpo I had beta levels of 16 quiet low but it was very early. 48 hours later (14dpo) I had levels at 25. So it has nowhere near doubled.

When the doctor talked to me on the first day she said that the levels should double every 2-3 days. In which case my levels may still be okay if they are doubling every 3 days. But the midwife on the phone said that it should double every 48 hours not 2-3 days. I now have to wait for 10-14 days till I can get an ultrasound and then they might be able to give me a better answer.

I think they ar wondering if it could be an ectopic because the bete levels are slower to rise in those cases.

I dont really know how to feel about all this...I guess I should just think at least my levels rose and I am still pregnant. But I got the feeling that the midwife was trying to prepare me for a bad ending.

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad you're looking on the positive and I will continue to pray for you. Sending hugs your way! :hugs:

AMYRR,
Congrats! Try not to worry too much just yet. You aren't cramping or having bright red blood which is a good sign. Some people have lower hcg so you're still in the game. Sending hugs your way!

Thanks girls, I am just going to try and not think about it and what is will be. I'm trying to be neutral about the whole thing at the moment. I will update you if anything more happens xxx

Thanks for thinking of me hun.

I just got my results and they are not eally giving me an answer either way...

so 2 days ago 12dpo I had beta levels of 16 quiet low but it was very early. 48 hours later (14dpo) I had levels at 25. So it has nowhere near doubled.

When the doctor talked to me on the first day she said that the levels should double every 2-3 days. In which case my levels may still be okay if they are doubling every 3 days. But the midwife on the phone said that it should double every 48 hours not 2-3 days. I now have to wait for 10-14 days till I can get an ultrasound and then they might be able to give me a better answer.

I think they ar wondering if it could be an ectopic because the bete levels are slower to rise in those cases.

I dont really know how to feel about all this...I guess I should just think at least my levels rose and I am still pregnant. But I got the feeling that the midwife was trying to prepare me for a bad ending.

I'm sorry things are so crazy for you right now. I can say try not to worry until I'm blue in the face, but it's only natural that you do. I would too, to be perfectly honest. I hope everything goes okay for you, and of course I am here if you need someone to talk to. :hugs:

Well, my update isn't a great one I don't think. My spotting did stop yesterday and I was feeling hopeful about everything, especially because AF was due yesterday and there was no sign of her. This morning I took another test 48 hours after the last one and I was sure I was going to see a darker line. But it is much lighter, about the same intensity as the line I got 5 days ago. I think this means I am having a chemical. :cry: I go to get bloods done again today and maybe Saturday but I'm pretty sure I'm loosing it now. Don't know whether we will try again straight away or take a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->