Anyone else CD 1 today?

Just wanted to update! So I had a bit of a temp dip today, but not sure to take it seriously or not as I had very disturbed sleep last night.

At 4am I woke up and had to pee really bad so there was no avoiding getting out of bed, so I did, then went back to sleep. At 5am my 5 year old came in my room saying she doesn't feel good and thinks she threw up on her bed, so of course I had to get up and go see what was going on (there was nothing on her bed), and went back to sleep again after that. I temp at 6am.

I'm not sure how much of a difference that would have made though because both times I was up, it was probably for 3-4 minutes, then back to bed, and I fell back asleep really fast both times.

So what do you think?

The dip makes me a little sad because I think it is too early for implantation, so I hope it isn't a sign of what is to come in 6 days or so :)witch:).

EDIT- So I just read that getting up and all that would make my temp HIGHER, and not lower....So what the H on this temp drop? Weird.

Implantation can occur at 5dpo for some people so maybe thats what the temp dip is? I don't think it means AF will come later on at all, don't worry about that. It's still above your cover line. FX its implantation, have you had any other symptoms of that?

My temp has stopped rising now and flattened out.

The 13th is a Wednesday by the way so that's the day we are testing. 4 more sleeps till testing!!! I'm having withdrawals from not POAS!

Hahaha!! You took the words right out of my mouth!! I can't wait to POAS!!

I am definitely still wondering what the dip is, but maybe we will have more info when I get up tomorrow after a (hopefully) rested night's sleep. FX it shoots way up there! THEN, I reaaaalllllyyyy wonder if it is implantation.

The 2ww is such a pain in the ass LOL!!

Your chart looks good so far though. Do your temps usually flatten out for a bit? They are definitely nice and high!

I can't wait for Wednesday. The wait is killing me! :wacko:

I'll be checking back in the morning and I'll update you!! :hugs::hugs:

Okay, so I had a bit of a spike back up, but not as high as I would have liked. I guess any increase is good, but I don't know...I guess when I see those lower temps it kinda makes me lose hope.

It is above the coverline though, so it could just be nothing :)

It's so hard not to over analyze everything though, when you're in the 2ww.

So how are you today? Your chart is looking really good! Nice high temp today!! FX!!

Okay, so I had a bit of a spike back up, but not as high as I would have liked. I guess any increase is good, but I don't know...I guess when I see those lower temps it kinda makes me lose hope.

So how are you today? Your chart is looking really good! Nice high temp today!! FX!!

Yep I got a higher temp today. Don't really know if it means anything but at least my chart looks pretty!

I guess your temp dip could either be implantation or just a random temp fluctuation. Who knows really. Lets be positive and say its probablly an inplantation dip!

As for me I have had some twinges/cramps in the same spot around my pelvic bone/hipbone for an hour or so. I generally get twinges all the way through my TWW so it probablly doesn't mean anything, but I guess they are normally in random spots and this is in the same spot so who knows.

Oh it would be so great if this was our month!!!!

Yep I got a higher temp today. Don't really know if it means anything but at least my chart looks pretty!

I guess your temp dip could either be implantation or just a random temp fluctuation. Who knows really. Lets be positive and say its probablly an inplantation dip!

As for me I have had some twinges/cramps in the same spot around my pelvic bone/hipbone for an hour or so. I generally get twinges all the way through my TWW so it probablly doesn't mean anything, but I guess they are normally in random spots and this is in the same spot so who knows.

Oh it would be so great if this was our month!!!!

Couldn't agree more!!! I soooo hope this is our month. My 2 main symptoms I am having are sore/tingling bbs, and fatigue. I have been really tired the last few days. Hoping that is a good sign! It is really hard to keep my mind off of the 2ww, but tonight I am going to get some hot chocolate, curl up on the couch with my blanket, and watch something good on tv.

Someone pointed out to me that I am past the halfway mark in the 2ww earlier today. I didn't even think about that! I believe my LP is 11 days, so it's coming to the end very quickly! FX for a nice looking temp tomorrow for the both of us! Of course I will come back in the morning to update you! Our testing day is coming really soon as well. The wait hasn't been so bad this go around since I have you to talk to!! :hugs:

Okay, 10am here right now! Wanted to check in with ya! I just checked your chart, no update yet. I will check back in a bit. I am very curious to see what your temp is for today. It went up quite a bit yesterday.

My temp went up a bit today, so I am happy about that. I had said yesterday that my boobs were hurting, but today they reeeaaallly hurt. I can feel it when I move my arms. Hope it isn't a sign of early AF or something!! Guess time will tell, only 3 more days until testing! I'm freaking out! LOL! It's so close! I hope our temps stay up until then. I think if my temp is still high on the 13th I am in with a good chance, as AF is due on the 14th. FX FOR US BOTH!!

Okay, 10am here right now! Wanted to check in with ya! I just checked your chart, no update yet. I will check back in a bit. I am very curious to see what your temp is for today. It went up quite a bit yesterday.

My temp went up a bit today, so I am happy about that. I had said yesterday that my boobs were hurting, but today they reeeaaallly hurt. I can feel it when I move my arms. Hope it isn't a sign of early AF or something!! Guess time will tell, only 3 more days until testing! I'm freaking out! LOL! It's so close! I hope our temps stay up until then. I think if my temp is still high on the 13th I am in with a good chance, as AF is due on the 14th. FX FOR US BOTH!!

Hey hun, so I had a temp dip this morning. Dunno if that means anything really. One symptom I had yesterday was sore boobs as well. I don't get sore boobs really, ever. They sometimes have slightly more sensitive nipples but thats hardly even noticable. Yesterday they were sore on the sides near the end of the day. I was sort of hoping to wake up this morning to them being sorer because then I would have thought it was a good sign...but no they are back to normal today, so not gonna read into that too much.

Your chart is looking good, and the sore boobs sounds like a good sign :) can I just ask what are you basing your 11 day LP on? Isn't this the first time you've used charting and OPKs? In that case how do you know when you have ovulated in previous cycles?

Hey hun, so I had a temp dip this morning. Dunno if that means anything really. One symptom I had yesterday was sore boobs as well. I don't get sore boobs really, ever. They sometimes have slightly more sensitive nipples but thats hardly even noticable. Yesterday they were sore on the sides near the end of the day. I was sort of hoping to wake up this morning to them being sorer because then I would have thought it was a good sign...but no they are back to normal today, so not gonna read into that too much.

Your chart is looking good, and the sore boobs sounds like a good sign :) can I just ask what are you basing your 11 day LP on? Isn't this the first time you've used charting and OPKs? In that case how do you know when you have ovulated in previous cycles?

Yeah, I see the dip. I wouldn't worry too much about it this early since you aren't due for AF just yet. I think it's gonna go back up :)

Boobs are pretty sore today, so guess we will see. I get my 11 day LP by going by previous cycle lengths. My cycles are 32 days long, and since I O'd on cd21, that leaves me with 11 days. Your LP doesn't change, it is the same every month, so really I am guessing because I don't know my previous O date, but do know my cycle lengths, so it is a pretty good guess. You get your period earlier or later by O'ing earlier or later, but LP stays the same. I hope that makes sense.

Guess we will see as the days go on if I'm right or not! Well, unless the :witch: stays away.

Yes hopefully we won't be able t wrk out the length of your LP due to a BFP !!!

Update for me ...I've had a pretty crappy day. Massive headache all day and I've stopped taking pain killers since we've been ttc so I could get no relief from it. I don't think it's a symptom, I have a dodgey neck and it feels like a neck related headache. I was very tired today as well but putting that down to Mondayitis. I am determined not to get my hopes up through SS this month...

Really hoping my temp spikes up tomorrow morning. 2 more sleeps till testing!

Yes hopefully we won't be able t wrk out the length of your LP due to a BFP !!!

Update for me ...I've had a pretty crappy day. Massive headache all day and I've stopped taking pain killers since we've been ttc so I could get no relief from it. I don't think it's a symptom, I have a dodgey neck and it feels like a neck related headache. I was very tired today as well but putting that down to Mondayitis. I am determined not to get my hopes up through SS this month...

Really hoping my temp spikes up tomorrow morning. 2 more sleeps till testing!

Aww I'm sorry you're not feeling well :hugs:. I have been getting headaches too, but that is pretty common for me during any kind of hormonal change, so I don't think much of them as a symptom, but who knows?

Last night something weird happened though. I was eating a ham sandwich I had made for myself, and after I had taken a bite, my gums were bleeding?! It was really weird. Never had that happen before. Not sure what to think about that either, but I marked it down just to be sure.

I had a temp spike this morning, so pretty happy about that If it stays up like that for 2 more days I believe it will be triphasic. I don't think it will stay up that high though, but guess we will see. Can't believe only 2 more nights of sleep and then it's time to test! I am so ready to find out though. If I'm not pg, then I need to know soon because I am totally out of OPK's! I need to order more! I'll have to do it as soon as AF shows (if she does), so they can be here by the time I need them. I am also going to stock back up on pg tests if need be. Think I will get some IC's, First Response, and maybe even a few digis :thumbup:

Guess we will find out in 2 days! Hopefully LOL! I'll be back in a bit to have a look at your chart.

Aww I'm sorry you're not feeling well :hugs:. I have been getting headaches too, but that is pretty common for me during any kind of hormonal change, so I don't think much of them as a symptom, but who knows?

Last night something weird happened though. I was eating a ham sandwich I had made for myself, and after I had taken a bite, my gums were bleeding?! It was really weird. Never had that happen before. Not sure what to think about that either, but I marked it down just to be sure.

I had a temp spike this morning, so pretty happy about that If it stays up like that for 2 more days I believe it will be triphasic. I don't think it will stay up that high though, but guess we will see. Can't believe only 2 more nights of sleep and then it's time to test! I am so ready to find out though. If I'm not pg, then I need to know soon because I am totally out of OPK's! I need to order more! I'll have to do it as soon as AF shows (if she does), so they can be here by the time I need them. I am also going to stock back up on pg tests if need be. Think I will get some IC's, First Response, and maybe even a few digis :thumbup:

Guess we will find out in 2 days! Hopefully LOL! I'll be back in a bit to have a look at your chart.

I went to bed at 8:30pm last night and slept solidly till 5:30am. Feel much better this morning. No symptoms to speak of though and my temp stayed down :( I'm not feeling very hopeful now. I know I shouldn't read into temps too much at this stage but when I saw that low temp this morning I really felt like it meant this isn't our month. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Your signs on the other hand sound very promising! Having over sensitive gums is definitly a pregnant thing and your chart looks great!!! I have high hopes for you.

I went to bed at 8:30pm last night and slept solidly till 5:30am. Feel much better this morning. No symptoms to speak of though and my temp stayed down :( I'm not feeling very hopeful now. I know I shouldn't read into temps too much at this stage but when I saw that low temp this morning I really felt like it meant this isn't our month. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Your signs on the other hand sound very promising! Having over sensitive gums is definitly a pregnant thing and your chart looks great!!! I have high hopes for you.

I'm glad you got some sleep. Mine has been pretty off an on here lately. I saw that your temp is still down, but I'm glad it isn't any lower than it was, and is definitely still above the coverline. I'm hoping it goes back up in the morning! How long is your LP? Is it anywhere close to AF yet? I hope you are wrong too, and that this is your month hun :hugs: A couple more days, and we will test.

I think my chart looks good, and definitely can't ignore the signs...but I still get feelings of hopelessness, and doubt. I can't help but think that it isn't going to turn out the way I want. It is probably my heart bracing itself for more letdown.

I'm glad you got some sleep. Mine has been pretty off an on here lately. I saw that your temp is still down, but I'm glad it isn't any lower than it was, and is definitely still above the coverline. I'm hoping it goes back up in the morning! How long is your LP? Is it anywhere close to AF yet? I hope you are wrong too, and that this is your month hun :hugs: A couple more days, and we will test.

I think my chart looks good, and definitely can't ignore the signs...but I still get feelings of hopelessness, and doubt. I can't help but think that it isn't going to turn out the way I want. It is probably my heart bracing itself for more letdown.

Based on my last cycle I think I have a 14 day LP, so still awhile away fom AF. Tomorrow morning is the 13th and 9dpo for me and my first day of testing. not expecting a positive though. I feel depressed about it already lol. I know I'm being stupid, this ttc is really not very fun. Its totally consumed me and I just can't stop thinking about it! This is only our 4th month and I don't think I can last much longer!

Sorry about my rant, I'll check in with you in the morning xx

I'm kinda starting to lose hope as well. My temp dropped a little bit today, so not very happy about that. I took a test this morning and it was a BFN. Not too shocked about that, but still disappointing. I'm having symptoms, but who knows...maybe I am just having really bad PMS this cycle or something.

Guess I will wait and see what my temp does tomorrow morning, and that is all I can do. I just wish my body would quite acting crazy, and I could just get an answer already! I guess that BFN this morning has really got me down. I read all the time about people getting a BFP at 9dpo like it was a totally normal thing, so it makes me feel NOT normal to get a negative that same day. Plus, I hate when your body tells you 2 totally different things. My temps look good (although they may be coming down now), but a completely negative test. AF should be here in 2 days! It is so frustrating. I know what you mean about being completely consumed by ttc...it is driving me crazy too. I'm just ready to be pregnant already!! Grr!!

Hey everyone! I had some trouble logging in for the past couple of days but i wanted to share that on the 8th (10 DPO) I got my BFP!!!!! I tested positive on 2 clearblue digitals at 5am and 2 first response at 6pm. I've been getting strong positives ever since! God is so good! I'm still praying for everyone else on here! It ust so happened that DH had off work so we celebrated Vaalentine's day that evening and I told him by printing off pics and putting them in a little album. I wanted to share my symptoms and everything since you are getting to that point in your TWW:

First off, this was my 1st cycle using Clomid. i used progesterone pills for 10 days to bring on AF and then Clomid for 5 day starting day 3 of my period. We BD'd about every other day. I also used Preeseed lube on the days around Ovulation to improve CM.

I didn't have many of the major symptoms but I had
-sore nipples from 2 DPO until now
-the worst gas I have ever had in my life. to the point where its actually painful from 2 DPO until now.
-constipation and bloating from O date until now.
-diarrhea on and off from 11 DPO.

I'm currently 4 weeks today and I've been still testing because I'm so nervous. I included a link to my chart so let me know if you can't see it. BABBYDUST to all of you!!!

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/HenryHoney88">My Ovulation Chart</a> || <a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</a>

ok i clicked on that and it didn't wwork. let me try this one.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/HenryHoney88/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

Wow! Congrats Saralou! That's awesome news!! Definitly news needed on this thread cause we are getting down with BFN's at 9dpo. Still early though so who knows hopefully a BFP will show it's face for us soon. H&H 9 months!!!!

So my update is that my temp was exactly the same this morning as the last 2 days. I guess I should be glad it hasn't dropped further but I would be much happier if it went up. I tested this morning and BFN. As expected. So we are in the same boat Love. It's hard not to get down with it and yes I too have seen lots of charts get their BFP's at 9dpo. However if implantation can occur anywhere between 6-10dpo then I think we can't count ourselves out yet. I am going to test tomorrow morning because it would be great to get a pos for valentines. If not then I will then wait till the 17th which will be 13dpo.

Chin up LOVE we are not out till the fat :witch: sings!!!

Thanks AmyRR! 9 dpo is still early and it is good your temps are still up. You're still in the game!

Hey everyone! I had some trouble logging in for the past couple of days but i wanted to share that on the 8th (10 DPO) I got my BFP!!!!! I tested positive on 2 clearblue digitals at 5am and 2 first response at 6pm. I've been getting strong positives ever since! God is so good! I'm still praying for everyone else on here! It ust so happened that DH had off work so we celebrated Vaalentine's day that evening and I told him by printing off pics and putting them in a little album. I wanted to share my symptoms and everything since you are getting to that point in your TWW:

First off, this was my 1st cycle using Clomid. i used progesterone pills for 10 days to bring on AF and then Clomid for 5 day starting day 3 of my period. We BD'd about every other day. I also used Preeseed lube on the days around Ovulation to improve CM.

I didn't have many of the major symptoms but I had
-sore nipples from 2 DPO until now
-the worst gas I have ever had in my life. to the point where its actually painful from 2 DPO until now.
-constipation and bloating from O date until now.
-diarrhea on and off from 11 DPO.

I'm currently 4 weeks today and I've been still testing because I'm so nervous. I included a link to my chart so let me know if you can't see it. BABBYDUST to all of you!!!

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/HenryHoney88">My Ovulation Chart</a> || <a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</a>

Congrats hun! So happy for you!! :happydance:

Wow! Congrats Saralou! That's awesome news!! Definitly news needed on this thread cause we are getting down with BFN's at 9dpo. Still early though so who knows hopefully a BFP will show it's face for us soon. H&H 9 months!!!!

So my update is that my temp was exactly the same this morning as the last 2 days. I guess I should be glad it hasn't dropped further but I would be much happier if it went up. I tested this morning and BFN. As expected. So we are in the same boat Love. It's hard not to get down with it and yes I too have seen lots of charts get their BFP's at 9dpo. However if implantation can occur anywhere between 6-10dpo then I think we can't count ourselves out yet. I am going to test tomorrow morning because it would be great to get a pos for valentines. If not then I will then wait till the 17th which will be 13dpo.

Chin up LOVE we are not out till the fat :witch: sings!!!

Hey chick! Glad to see your temp hasn't dropped below coverline. I'm hoping mine goes up in the morning. I went out today and bought 6 FRER, and 3 digis. I took a FRER, and it was BFN. Not really sure why I took it though because I hadn't been holding my pee, and I had like 4 glasses of iced tea an hour before then LOL! I waited 3 minutes and threw it away. I'll try again with one of those AND an IC in the morning, Our official testing day!! FX!! I'll update you in the morning, and I sooooo hope to hear some good news from you tomorrow. FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, temp went down again for me this morning. Have a good feeling that I'm going to be out this month. I didn't even bother testing :( If it was to shoot back up tomorrow I will test then, but I'm pretty sure AF is on her wicked way.

I hope you have more luck!!

Well, temp went down again for me this morning. Have a good feeling that I'm going to be out this month. I didn't even bother testing :( If it was to shoot back up tomorrow I will test then, but I'm pretty sure AF is on her wicked way.

I hope you have more luck!!

Oh hun :hugs::hugs: Your not out till AF arrives! :hugs:

I had a small temp rise today. Test was BFN. BUT I did get some brown discharge yesterday afternoon which turned to light pink in the evening and is now a browny pink. I don't spot before AF so I don't think its due to that. If it was IB then I wouldn't expect to get a BFP for another few days. I hope it's a good sign!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->