Anyone else CD 1 today?

Hey just thought I would update you. My tests yesterday showed my levels had went down to 17 so I'm definitly having a chemical. I'm ok though, obviously was a little dissapointed when they initially told me but this was only out 4th month ttc and only our 1st month charting and we at least caught the egg which shows that a lot of things are working. Just hoping I start to bleed naturally and they don't have to bring anything on.

Thanks for your kind words, heres to hoping a sticky bean is not far away xx

So sorry to hear this Amy, I was really hoping this one was going to stick for you! It is good to know that everything is working though, I suppose you are right. :hugs:

I am going to start temping again in the morning, so here we go again! It has been crazy! My husband and I had a chemical when we started trying for our youngest daughter, and then 2 months later I was pregnant again. I think it will happen again for you very soon! :hugs:

So how have you been feeling today? Are you going to go right back to trying?

So sorry to hear this Amy, I was really hoping this one was going to stick for you! It is good to know that everything is working though, I suppose you are right. :hugs:

I am going to start temping again in the morning, so here we go again! It has been crazy! My husband and I had a chemical when we started trying for our youngest daughter, and then 2 months later I was pregnant again. I think it will happen again for you very soon! :hugs:

So how have you been feeling today? Are you going to go right back to trying?

Yeah I feel good about everything today. Lots of people think that after a chemical/mc you are more fertile for up to 3 months so I think thats a good thing. And some women seem to need to have a mc before they can get pregnant. I dunno maybe it's like practice makes perfect kind of thing...Who knows but either way I am fine today. We will go back to ttc next cycle and I'm just hoping that I start to bleed soon so the cycle starts sooner rather than later. unfrtunately our cycles won't be synced anymore :(

Hey chick! Sorry I haven't been on for a bit, everyone in my house had the stomach flu! Things are getting better now though it seems. I haven't been temping because of the fever, and because I have felt like crap, but I am feeling much better now! Hoping to start temping tomorrow morning.

How are you doing/feeling?

Hey chick! Sorry I haven't been on for a bit, everyone in my house had the stomach flu! Things are getting better now though it seems. I haven't been temping because of the fever, and because I have felt like crap, but I am feeling much better now! Hoping to start temping tomorrow morning.

How are you doing/feeling?

Hey hun! Ow you poor thing dealing with a house full of stomach flu. Well at least it didn't happen around your O time.

I am good, I've been having a not so normal AF thats lasting a bit longer than usual which I guess is to be expected. Still been taking my temps but they are going crazy at the moment. I've heard that can happen the cycle after a chemical/mc. I hope they sort themselves out soon though. I'm gonna order a big batch of OPKs and HPTs over the internet tonight ready for this next cycle. Do you think I will still O at my normal time?

Hey! So, I didnt catch the stomach flu, but I ended up with bronchitis :(

I still have it now. Had a temperature, lost my voice completely, super sore throat and chest....ugh. It sucks. I feel a teensy bit better right now...hope it continues.

I am not sure if you will O around the same time or not! How are your OPK's looking as of now? Mine are getting a tiiiiny bit darker, so I know I am nearing O. CD16, so I should O in 5 days. I didnt temp this month because I needed a break from it. Was feeling a bit discouraged. MIGHT temp next month, but I kinda enjoying not doing it. I am just going to do OPK's, and good old fashion BDing for now. Hoping for the best! I hope you O right around the same time as me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->