Anyone else CD 1 today?

Your chart is definitely looking good! Why the open circle on today's temp though?

As you know I also got my positive OPK yesterday! Got a nice temp dip today also, so I am hoping that was my O. Now just waiting to see if it rises tomorrow!

Don't pay any attention to the open circles, I don't always record my temp at the same time in FF but I always take it at 5:30am. When I can be bothered I'll go back and put the right times in FF, can't be bothered at the moment. Got another pos OPK this morning and a small temp increase. I'm hoping I'll O tonight as I think tonight will be the last time we will be able to Bd. DH is worn out. We started everyday too early this cycle cause I wasn't sure I would get a positive OPK and was scared we would miss O. It will be easier next month...hopefully there won't be a next month though!

My OPK's are still positive as well. I'm gonna take another one tonight and see where we stand then. So, I am not great at reading charts, I am still learning. Is it a dip in temp, or an increase when you actually O? I had a dip today, so I am thinking I O'd today...although my OPK's are still positive? Maybe you can shed some light on this for me.

Your chart is definitely looking good! Why the open circle on today's temp though?

As you know I also got my positive OPK yesterday! Got a nice temp dip today also, so I am hoping that was my O. Now just waiting to see if it rises tomorrow!

Don't pay any attention to the open circles, I don't always record my temp at the same time in FF but I always take it at 5:30am. When I can be bothered I'll go back and put the right times in FF, can't be bothered at the moment. Got another pos OPK this morning and a small temp increase. I'm hoping I'll O tonight as I think tonight will be the last time we will be able to Bd. DH is worn out. We started everyday too early this cycle cause I wasn't sure I would get a positive OPK and was scared we would miss O. It will be easier next month...hopefully there won't be a next month though!

My OPK's are still positive as well. I'm gonna take another one tonight and see where we stand then. So, I am not great at reading charts, I am still learning. Is it a dip in temp, or an increase when you actually O? I had a dip today, so I am thinking I O'd today...although my OPK's are still positive? Maybe you can shed some light on this for me.

From what I've read you O just after your LH surge. So once you get a negative OPK you should O soon after that. You O on the day before your temperature rises above your pre-O temps. I've had a look at lots of charts on FF and some people O on the day they get a temp drop and some get a temp drop then go back to normal pre-O temps and then O the next day or sometime soon after (which is what I think my body is doing). So if tomrrow you have a higher than normal temperature then you will have O'd today...FX you have!

I went back to getting negative OPKs this evening so I'm expecting to O tonight and to get a temp rise in the morning....I certainly hope so

Seems you and I have VERY similar cycles! I started getting my negative OPK's last night too. Went to sleep, and woke up with a CRAZY temp spike! Looks like I definitely O'd yesterday! It is waaay above all my other temps.

I feel like I definitely have my bases covered for this month, so FX! I will BD again tonight, then skip tomorrow, and BD once more the day after that to cover all our bases. I am trying out the SMEP this month to see if it does the trick for us. I have to admit it is pretty tiring though LOL

Hopefully I will get a BFP so I can have a break from all the BD'ing LOL!!

So how were things for you today?

Seems you and I have VERY similar cycles! I started getting my negative OPK's last night too. Went to sleep, and woke up with a CRAZY temp spike! Looks like I definitely O'd yesterday! It is waaay above all my other temps.

I feel like I definitely have my bases covered for this month, so FX! I will BD again tonight, then skip tomorrow, and BD once more the day after that to cover all our bases. I am trying out the SMEP this month to see if it does the trick for us. I have to admit it is pretty tiring though LOL

Yep thats a pretty clear temp spike...You O'd last night. Yay...I think I did to but am a little confused with a few things.

First of all I don't know which temp to record for today. I had a really restless sleep (prob because I was anxious about my temp in the morning which is very ironic). I slept on and off between 1:30am and 6am. I normally take my temp at 5:30am. Last night I had been lying in bed awake for about an hour I think when I decided to take my temp at 4:10am and it was 97.5. Then I finally got a bit of sleep, maybe 30mins before I took my temp again at 6:00am and it was 98.0. I was confused so took it again 2 mins later and it was 97.5 again. Which temp should I use? Or should I pick a temp in the middle of them? Both temps are above all my other temps for this cycle, so I'm thinking I prob O'd last night.

However this morning FF gave me cross hairs saying I was 3dpo. I think they are wrong though based on my OPKs. Do you agree?

And on the subject of OPKs, I have been taking them twice a day. Once with my FMU and once in the evening at about 7:30pm. CD20 I got positives in the morning and evening, CD21 I got a postive in the morning and a negative in the evening. Then this morning I got another positive?? I know your not meant to use FMU because it can be too concentrated and give false positives....so based on that I'm thinking mabe I should only base my OPKs on my evening tests, in which case I should only record a postive for CD20?? What do you think?

Then if all that thinking is correct I'm thinking I O'd yesterday overnight and today I am 1dpo? I certainly hope so!!!

Yep thats a pretty clear temp spike...You O'd last night. Yay...I think I did to but am a little confused with a few things.

First of all I don't know which temp to record for today. I had a really restless sleep (prob because I was anxious about my temp in the morning which is very ironic). I slept on and off between 1:30am and 6am. I normally take my temp at 5:30am. Last night I had been lying in bed awake for about an hour I think when I decided to take my temp at 4:10am and it was 97.5. Then I finally got a bit of sleep, maybe 30mins before I took my temp again at 6:00am and it was 98.0. I was confused so took it again 2 mins later and it was 97.5 again. Which temp should I use? Or should I pick a temp in the middle of them? Both temps are above all my other temps for this cycle, so I'm thinking I prob O'd last night.

However this morning FF gave me cross hairs saying I was 3dpo. I think they are wrong though based on my OPKs. Do you agree?

And on the subject of OPKs, I have been taking them twice a day. Once with my FMU and once in the evening at about 7:30pm. CD20 I got positives in the morning and evening, CD21 I got a postive in the morning and a negative in the evening. Then this morning I got another positive?? I know your not meant to use FMU because it can be too concentrated and give false positives....so based on that I'm thinking mabe I should only base my OPKs on my evening tests, in which case I should only record a postive for CD20?? What do you think?

Then if all that thinking is correct I'm thinking I O'd yesterday overnight and today I am 1dpo? I certainly hope so!!!

I totally get what you are saying. It is really hard to come up with a temp for you because you didn't get much sleep, so I would just stick with the higher temp that you got.

Also, you have an open circle for cd 20. That might be what is throwing your chart off. Can you change something with that and see if you can get rid of the open circle? That may change the dotted cross hairs as well.

I would definitely disregard your FMU tests, and go with the evening tests. I usually with SMU, and in the evening, but then it is getting close to O day I test with SMU, at 2pm, and around 7pm as well. Also, when I get a positive the first time I will record that day as positive. Then the next day I will get positives until the evening when I get a negative, then I will record that day as negative since my surge ended that day.

Looking at your chart I would say that you O'd CD20, and may just be rising slowly. It may be the open circle that has FF confused.

Also, do you temp vaginally or orally? I tried doing it orally but my temps were way too erratic, so I switched to v temping. It works sooooo much better for me because I was sleeping with my mouth open. Do you do that too? Because that may also explain the slow rise in temps bc your mouth is not as warm as it should be when temping.

I'm really curious to see what your temp does in the morning! I'll be back on a little bit after I get up to see if you have recorded it yet.

No matter what though, I think you definitely have your bases covered for this month. FX we both get some good news! When do you think you are going to test? We should test on the same day! LOL

:hugs:

I totally get what you are saying. It is really hard to come up with a temp for you because you didn't get much sleep, so I would just stick with the higher temp that you got.

Also, you have an open circle for cd 20. That might be what is throwing your chart off. Can you change something with that and see if you can get rid of the open circle? That may change the dotted cross hairs as well.

I would definitely disregard your FMU tests, and go with the evening tests. I usually with SMU, and in the evening, but then it is getting close to O day I test with SMU, at 2pm, and around 7pm as well. Also, when I get a positive the first time I will record that day as positive. Then the next day I will get positives until the evening when I get a negative, then I will record that day as negative since my surge ended that day.

Looking at your chart I would say that you O'd CD20, and may just be rising slowly. It may be the open circle that has FF confused.

Also, do you temp vaginally or orally? I tried doing it orally but my temps were way too erratic, so I switched to v temping. It works sooooo much better for me because I was sleeping with my mouth open. Do you do that too? Because that may also explain the slow rise in temps bc your mouth is not as warm as it should be when temping.

I'm really curious to see what your temp does in the morning! I'll be back on a little bit after I get up to see if you have recorded it yet.

No matter what though, I think you definitely have your bases covered for this month. FX we both get some good news! When do you think you are going to test? We should test on the same day! LOL

Thanks for the advice. I might just leave it as the lower temp for now but leave it as an open circle...someone else said to me that BBT is meant to be your lowest minimum temp so I guess the lower one would make sense....I fixed my chart so all other days are closed circles.

Yeah I agree with ditching my morning OPKs. I leave for work well before SMU so I can't use that (not really practicle to do it at work). If there is a next cycle I might only be able to do OPKs once, but based on this month I will be able to catch it anyway.

And yeah CD20 would make sense as well. Hopefully FF moves my cross hairs tomorrow morning. I temp orally at the moment, sleeping with my mouth open is not normally a prob with me but I may start vaginally to try get things a little more acurate next cycle.

If I hadn't told you before...I live in Australia so out timezones are completely different so a morning for you is an evening for me. So may not have an updated chart when you get up. I'll prob be sleeping. Hopefully sleeping well this time!

And yes I agree, either way we have Bd enough to give ourself a good chance. Bding again tonight just in case.

In regards to testing.. I was thinking of testing on the 13th which would be 10dpo if I O'd on CD20. I know that's really early but I have a doctors appointment that day so would be great if I could get a BFP and kill 2 birds with one stone if you know what I mean. However I totally don't expect to get a pos 10dpo. I also want to test on the 14th because it's valentines day so would be a nice surprise...but again very early. And if I get BFN's those 2 days (which I am totally expecting) then I am gonna try and wait till AF is late (based on FF), so I'll test on the 17th. Although knowing me I'll prob test everyday from the 13th. Hopefully I can contain myself.

BFP's for the both of us would be amazing :hugs:

Thanks for the advice. I might just leave it as the lower temp for now but leave it as an open circle...someone else said to me that BBT is meant to be your lowest minimum temp so I guess the lower one would make sense....I fixed my chart so all other days are closed circles.

Yeah I agree with ditching my morning OPKs. I leave for work well before SMU so I can't use that (not really practicle to do it at work). If there is a next cycle I might only be able to do OPKs once, but based on this month I will be able to catch it anyway.

And yeah CD20 would make sense as well. Hopefully FF moves my cross hairs tomorrow morning. I temp orally at the moment, sleeping with my mouth open is not normally a prob with me but I may start vaginally to try get things a little more acurate next cycle.

If I hadn't told you before...I live in Australia so out timezones are completely different so a morning for you is an evening for me. So may not have an updated chart when you get up. I'll prob be sleeping. Hopefully sleeping well this time!

And yes I agree, either way we have Bd enough to give ourself a good chance. Bding again tonight just in case.

In regards to testing.. I was thinking of testing on the 13th which would be 10dpo if I O'd on CD20. I know that's really early but I have a doctors appointment that day so would be great if I could get a BFP and kill 2 birds with one stone if you know what I mean. However I totally don't expect to get a pos 10dpo. I also want to test on the 14th because it's valentines day so would be a nice surprise...but again very early. And if I get BFN's those 2 days (which I am totally expecting) then I am gonna try and wait till AF is late (based on FF), so I'll test on the 17th. Although knowing me I'll prob test everyday from the 13th. Hopefully I can contain myself.

BFP's for the both of us would be amazing :hugs:

Sounds to me like you have a pretty good game plan! :thumbup: We will just have to see what FF does with your cross hairs in the next few days. From the looks of it, it isn't very sure about the placement as of now, so they may very well be moved.

Oh, Okay!! I didn't know you lived in Australia! So yeah, totally different time zones for sure! It works pretty well for us regardless though :)

I got another good temp today, so I am pretty happy about that. So far, so good. Also had some cramping and sore boobs yesterday, but I attribute those to O. Now I just hope my temps stay up nice and high!

I laughed so hard when you said you were going to test on the 13th, because that is the EXACT day I was going to start testing. This cycle is scary similar with the 2 of us haha! So yeah, I am totally cool with that. We will start on the 13th! FX for us both!!! Would be so nice if this was it for us!!

Sounds to me like you have a pretty good game plan! :thumbup: We will just have to see what FF does with your cross hairs in the next few days. From the looks of it, it isn't very sure about the placement as of now, so they may very well be moved.

Oh, Okay!! I didn't know you lived in Australia! So yeah, totally different time zones for sure! It works pretty well for us regardless though :)

I got another good temp today, so I am pretty happy about that. So far, so good. Also had some cramping and sore boobs yesterday, but I attribute those to O. Now I just hope my temps stay up nice and high!

I laughed so hard when you said you were going to test on the 13th, because that is the EXACT day I was going to start testing. This cycle is scary similar with the 2 of us haha! So yeah, I am totally cool with that. We will start on the 13th! FX for us both!!! Would be so nice if this was it for us!!

Got another high temp today which I was happy about. Cross hairs haven't moved so will just have to wait and see if they do in the next cople of days. Your chart is looking good, I'm sure you will get your crosshairs tomorrow.

The 13th it is then :) only 9 days until we can start testing! FX!!

Got another high temp today which I was happy about. Cross hairs haven't moved so will just have to wait and see if they do in the next cople of days. Your chart is looking good, I'm sure you will get your crosshairs tomorrow.

The 13th it is then :) only 9 days until we can start testing! FX!!

Yeah, I see the higher temp! It's much higher today! Definitely looking good! :thumbup:

I'm hoping to get my crosshairs tomorrow, but there shouldn't be a problem. I am so paranoid to test this month, as odd as that sounds. I guess I just want a BFP so much that I am not looking forward to the disappointment if it doesn't happen. I know there are a lot of people that have been trying for a very long time, but I am really hoping it doesn't drag on and on.

Guess I will have to test eventually, so I will just do it the 13th, and hope for the best!

Hey buddy! Got my cross hairs today! :happydance: Pretty excited about seeing them for the first time ever (and hopefully the last LOL)!!

I can't believe it is already Feb. 6th!! The 13th is definitely coming up quickly. Have you been doing any crazy symptom spotting? I won't even lie...I totally have LOL!!

I had light pink spotting yesterday which completely weirded me out...NEVER had spotting before. Also have had sore boobs, and yesterday the cleaner I was using to mop my floor (which I buy because I love the smell of it) stunk really bad to me, and was so strong I felt like I could taste it. LOL!!

I'm sure I'm going crazy!!

Yeah your chart looks very promising! Once your temp stays up for 3 days FF should give you a coverline to confirm O. Looks like you BDd enough too. Good luck!!!!!

I got a positive opk today, yay! I'm hoping for a temp rise tomorrow morning or the day after to suggest I've o'd. Then the ttw begins. You have any idea when you will test this month?

I will probably test on day 11 which is saturday. I'm going crazy! I've promised myself I'd take ONE test and if it's negative, I won't test again until 14 DPO (Tuesday) so We'll see....

I'm so excited everyone is getting their crosshairs! Get ready for that TWW!!!! I'm praying for both of you!

I'm so excited everyone is getting their crosshairs! Get ready for that TWW!!!! I'm praying for both of you!

Thanks sweetie, right back atcha! I hope you get your BFP this cycle as well!

Hey buddy! Got my cross hairs today! :happydance: Pretty excited about seeing them for the first time ever (and hopefully the last LOL)!!

I can't believe it is already Feb. 6th!! The 13th is definitely coming up quickly. Have you been doing any crazy symptom spotting? I won't even lie...I totally have LOL!!

I had light pink spotting yesterday which completely weirded me out...NEVER had spotting before. Also have had sore boobs, and yesterday the cleaner I was using to mop my floor (which I buy because I love the smell of it) stunk really bad to me, and was so strong I felt like I could taste it. LOL!!

Good morning! First just wanted to say I'm really enjoying being cycle buddies with you. It's nice to wake up in the morning and know you'll have a message from someone who is going through the exact same thing as you :hugs:

My temp rised a little more this morning and my cross hairs have moved to CD21, same day as you and the day I personally thought I O'd. I'm happy about that. So we are both 3dpo. Although my cross hairs are dotted at the moment but I'm thinking thats cause of the open cirle point just after them, which was the day I totally didn't know what my temp was. I might change that to the 98.0 temp tomorrow if my cross hairs done you solid.

I have been trying not to SS but thats pretty hard...last month I SSed to the point where I had convinced myself I was pregnant and I wasn't and that made it sooo much more dissapointing. My boobs have been a bit sore everynow and then and I have been getting light cramping or more so twinges every now and then since O. But both of these things happened last month for my whole LP so I don't think it means anything. The sotting you mentioned sounds interesting. However it seem VERY early for implantation. I thought even 5dpo implantation was considered rare....but you never know! FX :dust:

Good morning! First just wanted to say I'm really enjoying being cycle buddies with you. It's nice to wake up in the morning and know you'll have a message from someone who is going through the exact same thing as you :hugs:

My temp rised a little more this morning and my cross hairs have moved to CD21, same day as you and the day I personally thought I O'd. I'm happy about that. So we are both 3dpo. Although my cross hairs are dotted at the moment but I'm thinking thats cause of the open cirle point just after them, which was the day I totally didn't know what my temp was. I might change that to the 98.0 temp tomorrow if my cross hairs done you solid.

I have been trying not to SS but thats pretty hard...last month I SSed to the point where I had convinced myself I was pregnant and I wasn't and that made it sooo much more dissapointing. My boobs have been a bit sore everynow and then and I have been getting light cramping or more so twinges every now and then since O. But both of these things happened last month for my whole LP so I don't think it means anything. The sotting you mentioned sounds interesting. However it seem VERY early for implantation. I thought even 5dpo implantation was considered rare....but you never know! FX :dust:

AWWW!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I really enjoy being cycle buddies with you too!! It was definitely meant to be with how similar we are! Hopefully soon we can be bump buddies too!

I just looked at your chart and saw that your cross hairs had moved to the day we both thought it would be. I think they are definitely dotted because of that open circle, but I am confident it got your O date right now. If you do end up having to change that temp it won't make much of a difference because of the other temps around it.

I agree! SS'ing is such a pain in the ass! LOL! The funny thing is I am not usually one to symptom spot at all, but there have been things it has been hard to ignore. Could be symptoms of post O too though. The spotting REALLY took me by surprise more than anything else because I have never, ever had spotting. Was early I thought too for being IB, so I am chalking it up to post O spotting. I read post O spotting is usually brown, but ya never know!

So what have we now...5 days until testing? I so hope this is it for the both of us. If we both do end up seeing the :witch: again this cycle, at least we have each other to talk about it with. My hubby works a lot, so I honestly talk to you more about this stuff than I do him! BUT, FX for our :bfp:!!!

Yeah your chart looks very promising! Once your temp stays up for 3 days FF should give you a coverline to confirm O. Looks like you BDd enough too. Good luck!!!!!

I got a positive opk today, yay! I'm hoping for a temp rise tomorrow morning or the day after to suggest I've o'd. Then the ttw begins. You have any idea when you will test this month?

I will probably test on day 11 which is saturday. I'm going crazy! I've promised myself I'd take ONE test and if it's negative, I won't test again until 14 DPO (Tuesday) so We'll see....

Saturday! Can't wait to hear the news! FX for you!

AWWW!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I really enjoy being cycle buddies with you too!! It was definitely meant to be with how similar we are! Hopefully soon we can be bump buddies too!

I just looked at your chart and saw that your cross hairs had moved to the day we both thought it would be. I think they are definitely dotted because of that open circle, but I am confident it got your O date right now. If you do end up having to change that temp it won't make much of a difference because of the other temps around it.

I agree! SS'ing is such a pain in the ass! LOL! The funny thing is I am not usually one to symptom spot at all, but there have been things it has been hard to ignore. Could be symptoms of post O too though. The spotting REALLY took me by surprise more than anything else because I have never, ever had spotting. Was early I thought too for being IB, so I am chalking it up to post O spotting. I read post O spotting is usually brown, but ya never know!

So what have we now...5 days until testing? I so hope this is it for the both of us. If we both do end up seeing the :witch: again this cycle, at least we have each other to talk about it with. My hubby works a lot, so I honestly talk to you more about this stuff than I do him! BUT, FX for our :bfp:!!!

My cross hairs became solid today :) Officially 4dpo! 5 days till testing seems a looong way away! And we will be testing pretty early so even if this is our month we may have to wait longer than 5 days to get a BFP. I'm so impatient LOL Have you had anymore spotting at all?

My cross hairs became solid today :) Officially 4dpo! 5 days till testing seems a looong way away! And we will be testing pretty early so even if this is our month we may have to wait longer than 5 days to get a BFP. I'm so impatient LOL Have you had anymore spotting at all?

YAY! I figured the cross hairs would work themselves out! I agree though, 5 days is so soon! It would be nice to see a BFP that day, but I am not expecting it, that is for sure. What is the day we are testing? Is it on Tuesday? I don't have a calender right in front of me. Just want to make sure I know what day so I can test with FMU!

Nope! No more spotting at all! Just that once on the toilet paper, and nothing since at all. I still wonder about it, but I guess only time will tell.

I had a nice looking temp rise again this morning, so FX it keeps on going, or at least stays up!!

Just wanted to update! So I had a bit of a temp dip today, but not sure to take it seriously or not as I had very disturbed sleep last night.

At 4am I woke up and had to pee really bad so there was no avoiding getting out of bed, so I did, then went back to sleep. At 5am my 5 year old came in my room saying she doesn't feel good and thinks she threw up on her bed, so of course I had to get up and go see what was going on (there was nothing on her bed), and went back to sleep again after that. I temp at 6am.

I'm not sure how much of a difference that would have made though because both times I was up, it was probably for 3-4 minutes, then back to bed, and I fell back asleep really fast both times.

So what do you think?

The dip makes me a little sad because I think it is too early for implantation, so I hope it isn't a sign of what is to come in 6 days or so :)witch:).

EDIT- So I just read that getting up and all that would make my temp HIGHER, and not lower....So what the H on this temp drop? Weird.

Just wanted to update! So I had a bit of a temp dip today, but not sure to take it seriously or not as I had very disturbed sleep last night.

At 4am I woke up and had to pee really bad so there was no avoiding getting out of bed, so I did, then went back to sleep. At 5am my 5 year old came in my room saying she doesn't feel good and thinks she threw up on her bed, so of course I had to get up and go see what was going on (there was nothing on her bed), and went back to sleep again after that. I temp at 6am.

I'm not sure how much of a difference that would have made though because both times I was up, it was probably for 3-4 minutes, then back to bed, and I fell back asleep really fast both times.

So what do you think?

The dip makes me a little sad because I think it is too early for implantation, so I hope it isn't a sign of what is to come in 6 days or so :)witch:).

EDIT- So I just read that getting up and all that would make my temp HIGHER, and not lower....So what the H on this temp drop? Weird.

Implantation can occur at 5dpo for some people so maybe thats what the temp dip is? I don't think it means AF will come later on at all, don't worry about that. It's still above your cover line. FX its implantation, have you had any other symptoms of that?

My temp has stopped rising now and flattened out.

The 13th is a Wednesday by the way so that's the day we are testing. 4 more sleeps till testing!!! I'm having withdrawals from not POAS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->