anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

It certainly has! I wish AF would hurry up and get here so we can get back on the TTC bandwagon.

Cntrygrl I hope it gets a move on for you. Waiting to start agin is tough I had to do that in Feb when DB had an injury.

AFM- well if my Ov was early I am 18dpo if I Ov late I am 11 dpo so I really battled with myself to test today and chickened out till Monday I only have cheap test so will go by Frer if needed. Officially freaking out.
Good luck everyone*

Hi ladies,
BFN today so I am not feeling hopeful even with temps up. This is why I hate testing and glad I did not earlier. I must of ov late so due today. I will just wait it out. Thanks for your support.

Hi ladies,
Af came yestarday feeling very sad and I think I will be taking a two month break from tcc this month I will be away without DB in my fertile time I prob get back day after o to get 1 bd in he is away in July so maybe time for me just to take some time out. I have just had enough of opk temps it all just getting me down at the moment. Thank u all for your support but I may not be around much. Will def pop in to catch up and see you for your BFP Bonnie take care xx

Hi ladies,
Af came yestarday feeling very sad and I think I will be taking a two month break from tcc this month I will be away without DB in my fertile time I prob get back day after o to get 1 bd in he is away in July so maybe time for me just to take some time out. I have just had enough of opk temps it all just getting me down at the moment. Thank u all for your support but I may not be around much. Will def pop in to catch up. X

ahhhh lotus :hugs: :hugs: sorry to hear that.

its def very stressful temping, charting, tracking ov, using opks, poas etc etc etc!! i can deffo see why some ladies just bd as and when and if they get pregnant they get pregnant.

thinking of you girl

xxxxxxxxxxx

How is everyone?? I'm suffering from my second outbreak of thrush today!!! Costing me a fortune in creams etc!! Bizarre as havnt had it for a long time.

And I'm grumpy as hell recently. Really snappy!!! And then in tears for no reason!

Just feel fed up at the mo!

Hope Ur all ok. Where r u in cycles??

Hi Pom-- sorry you're having a rough time lately :hugs: I had that earlier in the week where everything was cheesing me off and I had a case of the "grumpies" haha. So hopefully it gets better soon!

I am 13/14 DPO today waiting for AF as it's been all bfn's and I am pretty sure the witch is coming later tonight or tomorrow (very light tinges of blood in cm). I was really mad about not getting pg this cycle, and poor DH doesn't know what to do with me when I get like that, but I am thinking of trying preseed next month and going a bit more technical to try and get it done.

Good news is we found a house in Stowmarket. Bad news is they are dragging their heels with the application so we aren't sure whether it is ours or not and the stress is getting thick! Fx'd we find out some good news soon!

Ah tawn exciting!!! Well soon be neighbours :) Wohooo!! I got some preseed (or conceive plus in the uk) from eBay. Bloody expensive at nearly £16 a time tho!! I've lost all track this cycle, no idea were I am as not tracked anything. All I know is last 2 cycles I OV on cd 21 and 28 ( although I got a positive on cd 21 but for some reason didn't ov til cd28 when I got another stronger positive opk)

So it may have happened last Sunday, or will happen this Sunday. Not DTD much this cycle cos I've just not really felt like it!! And oh hasn't pushed it.

I guess AF is due any time from the 18th.

I hope the :witch: stays away for you!!! And the house happens !!

AF arrived yesterday. Officially back on the TTC wagon, YAY!!!!

yay for you!!!!!!!!!

wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are you going to do anything differently this month??

yay for you!!!!!!!!!

wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are you going to do anything differently this month??

I've been making sure to take folic acid, but other than that no. I feel pretty positive now that the polyps are gone. Honestly I can't remember the last time I had a period this easy. I took a couple of ibprofen and I'm feeling great. That never happens for me.

Me CD9 today as well! I have a short cycle of 25 days on average, still can't figure out when I O normally. Last month it was CD21, in any case will be BD every other day from today;-) Bring on the BFP everyone!

Welcome SUNRAYBABY!!!!!!!!

When will you be testing??

The ladies in this thread are all awesome

:hugs:

A girl I went to school with has just announced her baby on FB :(

:cry:

So I log on to FB this morning before I start my 4 hour drive to a meeting!!! And the first thing I see is a pix of my school friend who announced her pregnancy yesterday. And she's already 5 months gone!!!!

So there I sit bawling my eyes out :cry:

And I can't even find it in me to be happy for her!!!! How utterly selfish is tht?!

:cry:

Awwww Pom. I know it sucks, I went through the same thing on FB right after my m/c (except my girl announced it on the day she got her BFP and has posted EVERY day about it since!!!!)

I know it makes you feel like an awful person, but I think that response is totally normal. When we try so hard for something we want SO much, it is heartbreaking and frustrating and it makes it more difficult to not be jealous of those who are living our dream.

:hugs: hun. I know you will be getting your bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->