anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

Congratulations preg-pilot!! Very happy for u and very jealous. Hope u have a great 9 months. I'm cd16 now and will start opks on Friday. Been enjoying bding!! My temp chart is crazy this cycle. Usually really easy to read but this time my tempnis all over the place! Very high temps then big dips, very strange! Must be from the chemical I had last cycle I think. Hope I actually ovulate this cycle as it us looking peculiar.
How's everyone else? X

Me too my charts usually text book this month all over the place with spotting and big dips to the cover line at 4dpo. Waiting it out

Hi everyone! I am back from my holiday, and thought I would pop in here to see how everyone is doing. Congrats on the BFP preg pilot! That is amazing news! :happydance:

As for me, I am most likely in a TWW now, but not sure exactly where I am as far as DPO. I started spotting EWCM last Saturday the 19th and continued to have on and off fertile cm (either spots of EW or just very wet etc) all the way through Thursday/Friday (not sure what day to call it because of the jetlag and 8 hour time difference from the West Coast). SO. I like to think I o'd during last week, but can't be sure if I actually did as I didn't bring any OPKs with me. But now cm has turned very creamy yesterday and pretty dry/creamy today, so it seems if I did release and egg it happened sometime during that last week.

The timing was awkward cause DH and I were all over the place traveling for a wedding and then all the way back to the UK with 14hours worth of flying, so all I know is we dtd Monday, Wednesday & Friday and I doubt that this is our month but will just have to wait and see!

How about everyone else? Where are you in your cycles?

bumping this up to see how you ladies are all doing this cycle??

Still out for this month. AF is due June 5th and I have a check up the 13th. Come on June!

We weren't allowed to try this month. They want a full cycle after the polyp removal. So we've been using condoms.

Ah ok bad times!!! Hurry up Ur AF!!! This next cycle may be Ur month ;)

Pom, are you going to be trying again this month? Or were you taking a break? I was gone for so long, I'm not sure where you are in your cycle/ttc!

Not really trying this month. I'm on about cd17/18 ish of 42 so long way to go yet. How was the states you lucky bitch!!!!

How are you ladies doing. Seem like many us are on a break or being forced to. Well is I am not this month I will be out for June and July. I am away in June around my fertile time without DB, and DB traverling home in July and will be away for 2 weeks which mean I mis 2nd month. Bummer but what ever meant to be will be.

Holiday was good! Got amazing weather in Mexico AND in Seattle so got a little tan and enjoyed catching up with family and friends! It was kind of busy as far as holidays go, though, so I think I could use another one to rest up from the first! :winkwink: Hubby and stepson get the whole week off next week, while I have to work the whole way through so I am feeling quite sorry for myself lol!

Also, we have been looking at houses in Stow over the last week! Finally! And we have two more viewings tomorrow, so hopefully I will be in your neck of the woods soon!

Lotus Womb, I am sorry about the timing for the next two months for you! That must be annoying! But you have a good attitude it sounds like, and you are right, whatever will be will be and you'll have yourself a nice little springtime baby, I am sure!!!!

PS: even though I don't think we are pg this cycle (I am somewhere like 7DPO if I o'd around when I think I did on holiday) but if we do get a surprise, I would be due on Valentines Day! A little love baby! :)

Hi ladies! Well I'm pretty sure I O'd last night, positive OPK and also ewcm, temps went up this morning as well significantly. We shall see in the next few days to confirm temps stay high.

It's good becuase we bd last night, Tues night, Mon night and Sun night so I'm hoping that we got a good few spermies in there :D Fingers crossed they are healthy and catch the egg!

Super light period 3 weeks ago. No pain. And a bout of thrush alongside which is not like me!! My fee r swollen last few days. And I'm grumpy!! And tried!! Took a test last night dony even know why really. Obv it was negative!! Just confused by super light period with thrush!!! Been having pains too!! Mild like AF. RANDOM!!!!! Just wanna get my bfp and b done with all this rubbish!!!!

Much love ladies

Super light period 3 weeks ago. No pain. And a bout of thrush alongside which is not like me!! My fee r swollen last few days. And I'm grumpy!! And tried!! Took a test last night dony even know why really. Obv it was negative!! Just confused by super light period with thrush!!! Been having pains too!! Mild like AF. RANDOM!!!!! Just wanna get my bfp and b done with all this rubbish!!!!

Much love ladies

I feel just the same as you. I want to go back to normal now and focus on other things. Like learning to play the Clarinet. I brought mine in November last year only started to teach myself from utube 3 weeks ago lol:blush: . I will take some lessons in July or August. TCC such my life now. So ready to be pregnant!!

i think we all have things wed rather focus on!!!! i mean i started my masters yesterday, had a distance learning day at uni and just couldnt concentrate and was thinking 'well if im pregnant this month then im gonna be on mat leave before the hand in date' etc etc!!!!

rahhhhhhhhhhh come on mother nature/god/ divine being or whatever is out there!! give us ladies our beautiful sticky beans, hell we all deserve it!!

Lol, DH told me I had baby brain the other day. I had to laugh because he was definitely right.

haha so true cntrygrl!!!! my OH often says that to me, and i thought baby brain only happened when you were pregnant!! its taking over our minds like an alien!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->