Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Well my house closing took way longer than I thought it would but with a toddler and having to sign 1000 forms with your name and your husbands name it takes awhile! We are now proud owners of a house with 10 acres it also has a horse stable and 2 pastures for the horses to roam! About 6 acres is nothing but wooded area so it'll be fun to ride 4 wheelers out on the trails already cut thru the woods. I'm so excited now! I was so scared going into closing after all 250000 is a lot of money but now it just feels like we did the right thing. I'm so excited to move! Thanks ladies for helping thru today!
Now I just need that BFP we have plenty of room for number 2!

:happydance: congratulations on the house move hon, sounds amazing can I come and move in too :haha:

fxed you get :baby: #2 soon :thumbup:
Thanks! I wish the move was over! That doesn't start until Saturday evening! We just did the closing paperwork and we get the keys to the house saturday!
But YES of course you can come live with us you sound like a GREAT housekeeper and I am in super need of a Nanny for my daughter!:happydance::thumbup:
Seriously you are always welcome! Good Luck this month I hope you get your BFP!!

:happydance: bet your looking forward to Saturday :happydance: we`ve had our house on the market for about .....oh two years.....and still not sold it :nope: the market is really bad at the minute and I think we are destined to stay in this house forever :dohh: We wanted somewhere bigger but am not letting let that get in the way of having :baby: #2 :thumbup:

Thanks for the invite I may just take you up on that one day :winkwink: I have occd (obsessive compulsive cleaning disorder!) you seriously wouldnt think I had a four year old :haha:

Good luck too hon for a BFP this month.....it would be so amazing to have just moved and to get your BFP as well :kiss:

Well my house closing took way longer than I thought it would but with a toddler and having to sign 1000 forms with your name and your husbands name it takes awhile! We are now proud owners of a house with 10 acres it also has a horse stable and 2 pastures for the horses to roam! About 6 acres is nothing but wooded area so it'll be fun to ride 4 wheelers out on the trails already cut thru the woods. I'm so excited now! I was so scared going into closing after all 250000 is a lot of money but now it just feels like we did the right thing. I'm so excited to move! Thanks ladies for helping thru today!
Now I just need that BFP we have plenty of room for number 2!

Congrats to you! That's so exciting!

Well I have not been feeling good all day.....

I feel like I'm coming down with something I ache a little and feel really sluggish and tired.

I have felt like I have had a jippy tummy and few cramp feelings not sure if that is just wind lol

I found it hard to go to the loo for a poo this morning but I eventually went. I have had a like an aching pain from my left shoulder blade towards my left boob and I have a sour taste in my mouth not sure if its metallic because I am not sure what that taste like lol but apart from that girlie's I'm good with PMA
Good luck I hope this is it for you! To find out what a metallic taste taste like just suck on a penny or coin for a minute then drink some water! YUCK! but that should give you a good idea of what it taste like then. :) When everything tastes like that it's horrible! Good luck again. :dust:

My saliva tastes really sour..... being feel it off it and I am now feeling shattered , I seem to have more veins on boobs and they seem bigger but not sure if its my eyes playing tricks on me and I have had a little back ache...

Posh those sound like GREAT symptoms and very promising! FX'd this is it for you!

southern Thank you we are very excited for the house the dogs are going to love the woods and maybe my husband will get lost for a few hours hunting this fall! :) Good Luck to you will be testing soon too! Hopefully this is our month! :dust:

Madly it would be AMAZING to get a new house and a bfp! Dream come true for me! If I don't get my bfp I think the house will keep me happy enough to not get too down and just go for it again next month!!! FX'd for you I really hope we ALL caught that eggy this month and that we get our BFP'S!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey everyone,

Sorry for my ENORMOUS time away. I'm on my holidays at the moment but I thought I'd just drop by quickly and say hi to everyone.

GL everyone in the TWW.

:hugs:

x

Posh those sound like GREAT symptoms and very promising! FX'd this is it for you!

southern Thank you we are very excited for the house the dogs are going to love the woods and maybe my husband will get lost for a few hours hunting this fall! :) Good Luck to you will be testing soon too! Hopefully this is our month! :dust:

Madly it would be AMAZING to get a new house and a bfp! Dream come true for me! If I don't get my bfp I think the house will keep me happy enough to not get too down and just go for it again next month!!! FX'd for you I really hope we ALL caught that eggy this month and that we get our BFP'S!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm not getting any hopes up as Its my first month without pill:wacko:

Hi lovely ladies. Just wanted to say a quick hello. Still trying to shake off the jetlag, but it's been so much fun already. Missing my DH like crazy though :cry:

:dust: to everyone!!

Hi lovely ladies. Just wanted to say a quick hello. Still trying to shake off the jetlag, but it's been so much fun already. Missing my DH like crazy though :cry:

:dust: to everyone!!

:kiss: Glad your having a good time Isi :happydance:

Missing you :hugs:

Hello Ladies! I also got a BFN this morning, but once again I got a very nice evap line on FRER! It had no color to the line until it started drying then that's when it was light pink! Had my hopes up at first but I know it's just an evap there was no color at first.
Anyway....I'm still hopeful I'm not out yet! Although I've been having AF type pains today. If we don't get :baby: this cycle I'll have to go on the WTT boat my hubby will be gone for the next 2-3 months!!! Oh well it will give me time to unpack and prepare the house!
Good Luck everyone! I hope this is our cycle!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello Ladies! I also got a BFN this morning, but once again I got a very nice evap line on FRER! It had no color to the line until it started drying then that's when it was light pink! Had my hopes up at first but I know it's just an evap there was no color at first.
Anyway....I'm still hopeful I'm not out yet! Although I've been having AF type pains today. If we don't get :baby: this cycle I'll have to go on the WTT boat my hubby will be gone for the next 2-3 months!!! Oh well it will give me time to unpack and prepare the house!
Good Luck everyone! I hope this is our cycle!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Your not out til the olde witch flies in on her broom hon :hugs::kiss::hugs:

We will be NTNP if we dont get a sticky BFP this cycle hon the stress is making me :cry:

Fxed for your BFP hon :dust: :dust:

Thanks Madly you too! Some moments I feel very hopeful then others I feel like I'm out! TTC can make a woman crazy! :loopy:!! Good Luck to you! I think I'm going to go ahead and partake in :coffee: this week while dh's parents are here I mean it won't hurt as long as I keep it to one cup right(if I am PG! :) ) Well better get back to packing have to go pick dh up from airport in an hour he got to :plane: home a day early :yipee: You would think with him being a pilot(for the forest service not commercial) that he could fly himself home but he had to fly commercial this time! :( oh well at least he will be here to help pack!

Morning Ladies!!

Past 3 nights I have been waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason I just wake up... strange I know.

Anyway this morning I woke up thinking I have a cold... I was all congested and not feeling brilliant. Anyway I got up as I was hungry and had some crumpets...but my stomach is doing little leapfrogs after eating it..and I feel tired... lets just see how the rest of my day goes

Thank you Sweet_Alida :kiss:

The odd :coffee: wont hurt I am sure :thumbup:

Praying for a sticky :bfp: for us both :happydance:

Poshbird hon your symptons sound really great I think you have a :baby: in the making :thumbup:

Today I am feeling a little better....still worried about DH`s job :sad1: but trying to remain upbeat :thumbup: Was hoping to go out and do something as a family but it looks like its going to :rain:

Have a lovely weekend Ladies :hugs:

Thank you Sweet_Alida :kiss:

The odd :coffee: wont hurt I am sure :thumbup:

Praying for a sticky :bfp: for us both :happydance:

Poshbird hon your symptons sound really great I think you have a :baby: in the making :thumbup:

Today I am feeling a little better....still worried about DH`s job :sad1: but trying to remain upbeat :thumbup: Was hoping to go out and do something as a family but it looks like its going to :rain:

Have a lovely weekend Ladies :hugs:
#

I hope so and its not the pill playing tricks on me..

Well my CM has increased and its creamy and I cant get my fat bum off the toilet... I feel like I am having cytisis

Posh your symptoms sound great! What pill are you referring too? I'd go back but have little time on the computer this morning. I hope it's a little :baby: making you fell this way! FX'd!!!

Madly I hope your dh gets to keep his job. That has to be stressing you and him out. I am so sorry for the added stress. Hang in there hun!! :hugs:

Isi- I hope your trip is going great!

I'm not testing until Aug. 4 unless the :witch: swoops in and gets me! I am out of tests and am going to try and stay busy with the big move that is about to start!! :wohoo:
In-laws should be here later today! :) Hubby made it home late last night, 5 hours late but his plane finally made it in!

Good Luck to all of us I really hope this is it for all of us!! FX;d!!!!:dust: :dust: :dust:

Posh your symptoms sound great! What pill are you referring too? I'd go back but have little time on the computer this morning. I hope it's a little :baby: making you fell this way! FX'd!!!

Madly I hope your dh gets to keep his job. That has to be stressing you and him out. I am so sorry for the added stress. Hang in there hun!! :hugs:

Isi- I hope your trip is going great!

I'm not testing until Aug. 4 unless the :witch: swoops in and gets me! I am out of tests and am going to try and stay busy with the big move that is about to start!! :wohoo:
In-laws should be here later today! :) Hubby made it home late last night, 5 hours late but his plane finally made it in!

Good Luck to all of us I really hope this is it for all of us!! FX;d!!!!:dust: :dust: :dust:

I was on yasmin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->