Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

That's great news! I hope the 2ww will go quickly for you!!

I am struggling to function atm. Soooooo tired, sooo :sick: and finding everything really hard. The house is a mess, I'm behind in my work, but I'm trying to stay relaxed and not fret about that stuff.

I have another scan on fri, last one at clinic. Excited to see them but also nervous incase maybe one isn't there or who knows. I'm eagarly awaiting my 12 week scan fro, hospital too but seems to be taking forever! hurry up!!

Hi All
So sorry for my quietness, been having computer issues, it's killed me not readin up on your news, especially lovely Isi's exciting week!!

Tickled, so chuffed to hear about your 20 week scan, that’s fantastic, it must have been amazing, did you get some lovely pictures?
How are you getting on with the alternative foods?

Clussy, so glad to hear how well everything is going. Hopefully as you get further into your second trimester you should get a normal appetite back so the eating and weight thing should be better for you.
I have the opposite problem; I have absolutely piled weight on!

MrsJA hows the tiredness? Can’t believe how close you are to the second trimester now!

Mummy, how’s everything going with you and the twins?? What’s next for you??

And last but definitely not least, Isi, how blooming exciting!!! 8 going to blast is amaaaazing!! How are you feeling about tomorrow? So excited for you hun!!

Thank you for all your stretchy thoughts! Well they haven’t mentioned a C Section but I must admit I wondered about that as soon as I left, I shall ask them plenty at my next appointment.
Nothing new really to mention, we have our gender scan a week today so I'm getting very excited about that!!

xxxx
Blue, hope all is ok with you

That's great news, Isi!!!!!! So tomorrow's the big day? I also took two weeks off work, and did absolutely nothing but chill.

Congrats on 12 weeks, Clussy! Hw are you feeling?

It feels like such a long time ago but i think I was totally drained of energy around 9 weeks. The house was also a mess, even with hubby trying to help out lol. I wouldn't worry about it at all ;) Good luck with your scan tomorrow. I'm sure things will be fine! :)

The scan was amazing, Summer! Especially seeing them do that cute stretch with their hand up under their chin. We only managed to get one decent pic as we had problems getting them to move for their measurements but got a cute profile pic. The alternative foods aren't that bad, it's not a drastic change thank goodness. When is your next appointment?

AFM... still got a cold but now have a cough and cattarh... and obviously I can't take anything for it and I feel like my head is going to explode :( I haven't been to work this week and I won't be going back until Monday. Hubs feels a little guilty because he got a free flu jab through work a couple of weeks ago and came out with a cold - and then gave it to me...

Hugs to MrsJA, Blue and anyone I've missed :)

Here's our 20 pic of Pooh... as you can see, it's black on the left, because they wouldn't move for the pic lol.

https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/Dee1974/Baby Southam/27101020weekse.jpg

Congrats Isi! that's wonderful news! Your embabies are progressing so nicely! Will be thinking of you lots in the following weeks. :hugs:

tickled, awww, that pic is adorable. Looks like such a serene picture of sweetness! congrats on a successful scan.

Mummy, glad to hear you're getting another scans. I swear I can't get enough of them. They renew my giddiness and take me further away from my overly cautious mode.

Summer, how exciting about your gender scan coming up! It feels like time is starting to go faster actually and hearing how you all are progressing is so inspiring to me.

MrsJA, glad to hear you're not having a hard time putting on some healthy weight to support the pregnancy. I've heard of some that have such horrendous m/s that they end up in the hospital, relying on an IV to rehydrate. That's just such a scary thought to have to go through.

AFM, I go in for my NT scan this afternoon. I'm both nervous and excited. I'm looking forward to DH being able to see this and feel the utter excitement in seeing his lil one move around in my womb. I'm sure I'll cry again but it will be a good one. Here's hoping all's well.

Interestingly enough, I had my first bout strong morning sickness yesterday (at 12+ weeks!!) while at the book store. It was intense: dizzy, sweating, nausea, pounding head and was about to pass out. Had to hold onto a surface until I regained my senses. Goodness, is this what most of you have gone through for much of the first trimester? Ay ya yay.

Cazd, Blue, MrsJA, hope you all are doing amazingly well!

Much love to all! :hugs::hugs:

I'm PUPO, ladies :flower:. 3 beautiful embies (2 blasts and 1 compacting morula) on board. No frosties though, but by God's grace that doesn't matter. Fingers crossed!

So....the waiting begins!

Isi, congrats! Hold onto your loving and positive vibes. They'll help you tremendously during this stressful 2WW. As many of us can attest, it's a test in patience and faith but the more positive you stay, the better for your nerves. Thinking of you and sending you sticky vibes! :hugs::hugs:

Wow 3 embies in there!! That's great!! At least 1 of them has gota stick :thumbup: I hope the next 2weeks flies by for you!

I had my scan today and both babies are doing great. They were swimming around it was amazing to see!! :happydance: still nervous as I've been off progesterone for 3 days but hoping they'll be ok.

Love to all :) xx

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeekk!!
Congrats Isi! What wonderful, fantabulous news to start our weekends off with a bang!!
And 2 blasts and a morula what a result! You must be over the moon!!!
So chuffed for you hun, can't wait to hear how you're getting on, hope you have a weekend of feet up and lots of TLC??!! Yeeey!!

Mummy that is wonderful news as well! any pics?? xx

Congrats on being PUPO, Isi!!!!! :happydance: Rule number one... no symptom spotting is allowed!! :haha: When is your official test date?

Congrats on the scan, Mummy! It was amazing seeing our one little miracle, so to see two must be even more amazing!

And congrats Clussy on your morning sickness :haha: I found that when the morning sickness started, certain smells made me feel sick aswell... I couldn't even stay in the same room when hubby was cooking red meat.

I've had this week off work and been watching birthing documentaries... I felt faint when I watched one woman have an epidural :blush: I just know that I will need one of those so I was curious to see what was involved... Makes me cry every time though, when the baby is finally born and handed to a proud mum! :happydance: Can't wait until March!

That's a great pic, Mummy!!! We're trying to find a picture frame so that we can keep all our pics together, starting right from embies to gummi bear impersonators to a cute bub :p

Thanks so much my darling friends. Your support has been amazing! I've been pretty much letting the whole thing sink in. They weren't kidding when they said this 2ww is the hardest! I've been trying my best not to ss, but its crazy hard not to.

The good news we have frosties after all :yipee:. The embryologist told me he wouldn't “recommend“ we freeze since they're not yet blasts. But they were pretty close to being blasts. And I did some research and found out that lots of them are frozen at that stage. So after another chat, they agreed to freeze the 5 morulas. Even if I don't have to use them myself, I'd rather donate them than destroy them. I'm so happy we were able to save them. So, I guess that means we have 5 frosties :wohoo:

Official test date is the 18th. Its very unlikely I'll POAS before then (fingers crossed :haha:)

Clussy, Mrs JA, Tickled, Summer, Mummy, you guys have been so amazing! Hoping I can join you soon :hugs:

Mummy, those scan are toooooo cute & precious! Look at those adorable beans!

Wow that's fab news isi! 5 frosties! Brilliant!!! What a result! Can't wait to see that bfp you're going to get!!

Afm been off progesterone for 5 days and although I had a scan on fri I'm quietly worried they'll stop growing lol does anyone know how long it takes to come out of your system? So pleased with our scan photos. One looks like an alien! Lol didn't on screen promise! :rofl:

Hello girls!

Isi, you are PUPO! OMG! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulations honey, I am thinking the stickiest thoughts imaginable for you! The IVF 2WW is hard, but I really like your plan. Romance novels and sitcoms sound like the way forward for sure!

It's so great to see everybody progressing so beautifully, and to check out all your amazing scan pics! We're 12 weeks this week, but our scan isn't until next week. I can't wait to see bubs - but always just that little bit nervous that everything is OK!

Isi, I'll be checking back in a couple of days to see if you're still sane and how the symptom spotting is going!

Sending HUGE hugs to you all! xxxx

Hi All
Mummy your scan pics are fantastic!! Must have been amazing to see them both!

Tickled, what a fab idea about framing all your pics, i might have to pinch that idea!!

Isi what wonderful news about your frosties! That is fantastic!!
Hope you're managing to hold it together ok. Just keep pampering yourself!

MrsJA how exciting about your scan next week, can't wait to hear all about it.

Clussy, Blue, hope you guys are good xx

Hi All
Hope you'r all well, Isi how are you getting on??

Just wanted to pop on and tell you all we're having a little girl!!
Just went for our scan and it was the most wonderful experience EVER!! We are over the moon!

Hugs to All xx

Congratulations Summer! How amazing! I dream of having a little girl so to me, that'd be ideal. Though, of course, any little wonder, regardless of the gender, is a blessing to us. :baby:

Yes, Isi, how are you doing over there? When do you test?

I'm over here in bed w/a cold. It's my DH and I's 3rd wedding anniversary and we're both sick in bed, Kinda painfully romantic. :wacko:

Hope all are well!

congrats summer!!! aww a girl :happydance:

You found out early! how come I thought it was 20 weeks?

Awww, Summer! That's fantastic! So happy for you :hugs:

Thanks so much lovely ladies! It feels surreal to be PUPO finally! But oh my gosh, I think I've totally lost my mind already :dohh:. The progesterone is really messing with my head, symptoms wise. My test date is the 18th, and I'm way too chicken to poas before then. I knew the 2ww would be hard, but this is ridiculous!

Congrats on the upcoming scan, Mrs JA! So so happy for you! Can't wait for those pictures.

Happy anniversary, Clussy. So sorry about the cold, hun. Hope you and your DH get well soon!

Tickled, Mummy, sending you lots of :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"