Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

ah isi I feel your pain. the 2ww is horrid! esp if you've got time off too! the progesterone is not nice I have to say, in fact none of it is!! hehe!

Wishing away the next week for you, and for me as it's my 12 week scan on 19th!!

Hello ladies!

Summer, congratulations on your little girl - that is soooooo awesome!:happydance::happydance:

Clussy, I hope you and the DH feel better soon, but very cute about the two of you tucked up in bed on your anniversary :)

Isi, go on - tell us your symptoms! Don't worry we won't think you're nuts; we all know about the progesterone thing. I have EVERYTHING crossed for you honey - not long to wait now!:hugs:

Mummy, hope you and the babies are doing good. Not long til you get to the end of the first tri!

Lots of love to everybody else xxxx

hey clussy hope you and DH feel better soon xx

I can't wait till I'm in second trimester! who can't!

I got my scan next fri and you must have yours soon mrsja! exciting!

Thanks for all the congrats girls!!
Mummy we actually paid for a private gender scan, I'm so impatient!! But found somewhere that does it for £50, bargain! And it was the best scan yet by miles. He spent ages going into loads of detail and we even got a DVD of it all!!
Clussy hope you're feeling better :)
Isi, not long now, eeeek!! How are you getting on??
Loads of love everyone else xx

Yes Isi - tell us how you're getting on!

You must be climbing the walls by now you poor love! :hugs::hugs:

Oh my dear ladies, you have no idea :dohh:. I don't know why my doctor is making me wait till Thursday because I know a lot of women test where I'm at today (10dp5dt). Fortunately or unfortunately, I'm way too chicken to test before then, not to mention that my DH has banned me from poas as well! As for symptoms, they come and they go. I really don't know. Sometimes I feel totally out, other times I feel hopeful. Thursday can't come soon enough :wacko:

Oh wow a scan for 50! That's excellent! How did u find that googling?

I was really sick last night. Thought I was over worse but I guess not!!

Isi you are so patient! I couldn't do that! Good for u, I hope Thursday Hurries up! I'm sure at least 1 blastie out of 3 must have stuck tho :thumbup: I pray I'm right for u xxx

Hi all!

Isi, yeah, the symptoms were difficult for me to nail down because I was so 'in my head' about if I was or wasn't pregnant. It sounds like you're in a positive place though and practicing enough patience for all of us. heh. Thinking of you!

Mummy, sorry to hear that you're still feeling sick. It'll hopefully be passing here in the next week or so for you.

MrsJA, how are you feeling?

Summer, Blue, Tickled, Cazd, hope you all are doing well!

AFM, Starting to feel better over here, thank goodness. Being sick while pregnant is definitely a kick and not in a good way. Sneeze-pees and cough-pees have been really annoying! I had to wear liners because my bladder would just not tolerate the constant coughing/sneezing. Very sexy for the anniversary trip we took. :p Tomorrow marks my 14 week mark so that's very comforting. Going today to get my flu shot and hopefully establish a relationship with a new family Dr since we need to have that nailed down in the next few months.

Glad you're feeling better clussy :)

I have a lump in my throat or what feels like a lump from being ill last night. I think it's acid but it's driving me nuts - anyone ever had this? It feels like food is still stuck there! sorry tmi!

hey clussy hope you and DH feel better soon xx

I can't wait till I'm in second trimester! who can't!

I got my scan next fri and you must have yours soon mrsja! exciting!

Mummy - good luck for your scan on Friday hun!!! :hugs:

Isi, you are doing great and I think it's the right thing to hold off on the POAS. Not long to go now honey and I am crossing EVERYTHING for you!:hugs:

Clussy, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better sweetie. Hopefully this will be the end of the sneeze and cough-peas for you too!:haha:

Mummy, I hear you on the sickness. I was really unwell today and it's soooo annoying because I'm 13 weeks now and I really hoped the worst had passed! Some days it's better, but some days I feel like I'm right back at the beginning!

In other news....We had our scan yesterday and the little one is wriggling away and looking amazing! It was sooooo exciting! It feels like this is really happening now :)

Summer, Sammy, Tickled - sending hugs :hugs:

Mummy and MrsJA - great to see things are progressing well. Mummy sorry to hear about the sickness. I only had queasiness with my last pregnancy and that was horrible so i cannot imagine what you are going through... poor thing!

Well I had EC this morning and they got 10 eggs out of 10 follicles (the 11th follicle decided to take an early vacation and was not participating!) and I am over the moon... we have never had this many... 6 then 5 but never 10!

hey isi - good luck tomorrow hun!! :test: got my fingers crossed for you!!!

MrsJA - great news on the scan! isn't it weird how the sickness suddenly rears it's ugly head again very bizarre.

Sammy - fantastic news! :happydance: that is fab! so pleased you got 10!! Keep us posted on here - I love seeing how you're doing xxx

AFM I had some sad news today :( my mum has just been told this morning she probably has bowel cancer and has to have a major operation tomorrow to confirm. I am so gutted. supposed to be such a happy time and ironically on friday when we have our scan at the same hospital she will be recovering from major surgery :( She is so worried she won't get to be with the babies but I can't think like that. the mass is localised and it's not 100% it's cancer so I pray to god that it isn't and that she recovers from this. Sad times :(

In other news....We had our scan yesterday and the little one is wriggling away and looking amazing! It was sooooo exciting! It feels like this is really happening now :)

Awwww! I love that moment when it actually feels real! I just got chills for you! So thankful that after multiple attempts, we can feel this. I'm so with you ladies on a couple different levels. Being along for the ride of what we went through and sharing the ups and downs. It's just nice to see you experiencing this major up. Good for you, Luv! :kiss:

Mummy, I'm terribly sorry to read about your Mum. That's so very tough to go through right now especially. May she get great treatment and recover fully. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hugs2:

Hugs to all! :hugs::hugs:

Evening ladies,
Clussy, so glad to hear you're feeling better. 14 weeks! Can't believe how we're all progressing, only seems like minutes ago we were stressing about injections and follicles and wotnot.
MrsJA, wonderful news on the scan, isn't it the best feeling in the world. Did you get some good pics??
Mummy, I am so so sorry to hear about your Mum, that must be devastating. If it does turn out to be the case, hopefully they have caught it early enough to treat it well.
My thoughts are with you Hun xx
Isi, bestest of bestest luck for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you all day
Loads of Hugs Girls xx

Isi, thinking of you honey. Let us know when you can :hugs:

Mummy, really sorry to hear about your mum too sweetheart. That must be really tough, especially at a time like this.

Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->