Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

I have another scan in 2 weeks.

Glad you're doing well dee :) you going to find out sex?

Yesterday my morning sickness came back big time I vomitted twice and felt sick all day and night. Bleeding comes and goes yesterday I had tummy ache and cramps it was un nerving.

Isi - how'd you doing?

Clussy and mrsja - how u feeling? Xxx

Hi lovely ladies!!!

You and the babies are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure you'll be fine. When is your next scan?

Tickled....wow, almost 20 weeks already!!! So happy for you. Feeling the baby must be so so so awesome!!!!

Mrs JA....sorry you're still feeling nauseated hun :hugs:. But I'm so glad things are moving along so very well. You're always in my prayers :hugs:

Clussy....sorry about the discomfort. I've heard loads of good stuff about those body pillows. Blowing you lots of :kiss:

Summer and Caz.....hope you're doing great!

I had my follow up scan this morning, and I've responded well to the DR. My womb lining is sufficiently thin and I will be starting stimms tomorrow :happydance:. I will be on 2amps of Menogon. Not looking forward to all that mixing though :dohh:. I'm also wondering if I will be able to make it to my high school reunion. Its happening about a day or two before I reckon EC will happen. Do you think I might be too bloated and uncomfortable to attend :shrug:

Isi, how did the scan go today? All set to start stimming??

Mummy, great news about your scan, I do hope things calm down for you and the babies now

Clussy, sorry to hear about the back pain, your DH sounds adorable though!
I haven’t got one of those pillows yet but I’m definitely going to get one, maybe it will be on my Christmas List if I can hold out that long!

Crikey MrsJA, seems like you’ve been suffering with nausea for ages now, still you’re approaching that 2nd trimester fast where hopefully things will settle down.

Hey Dee, what an exciting week you have next week!! Can’t believe you’re approaching 20 weeks already! How’s the bump? Must be so magical feeling the baby moving!
Yes got some pics from my 12 week scan, although they’re a bit rubbish, I’ve put the best one believe it or not up as my picture but it’s very blurry!
We’re thinking of paying for a sexing scan in a few weeks so that we can hopefully get a better pic!
xx

Whoops, sorry Isi, just seen your last post!
So glad your scan went so well and you're starting stimming tomorrow, yippppeee!!!

Yes the mixing does take some getting used to, I left it to my DH who dealt with it a lot better than me!!

I think it depends on each person bit I had a girlie night out 2 days before my EC and a full blown dance audition the night before! I felt fine, a little bloated but fine. xx

We've decided not to find out the sex of LO, Mummy. At the start I was dying to know but now I think it will just be a great surprise and something else to look forward to :D Have they told you to expect more bleeding? I know they told me to expect it, and that I would pass old blood. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Keeping everything crossed that things will be all clear at your next scan. :)

Great news on stimms, Isi!!!! I guess that means you'll be PUPO soon!!!! I don't think I felt all that bloated or uncomfortable on stimms but then I injected in my leg and not my tummy so maybe it's differentt. Yes, it's an amazing feeling to feel the baby move. DH is dying to feel the move...

Sorry Summer, I can't see any avatars at the moment. DH installed some 'updates' on my laptop last night and now I can't see any pics... We still can't believe we're coming up to 20 weeks! At one point we were counting the days to twelve weeks now the time is flying! The bump is very obvious now, where as before I just looked as if I'd eaten all the pies lol. And I'm already starting to get annoyed with people who think they can touch 'the bump'. One day I'm going to be rude...

Well, time for a nap but glad to hear everyone's keeping well :D

Dee
xx

Hi Ladies! Gah, them moving this thread threw us all for a loop.

Mummy, glad to hear you'll get another scan in a couple of weeks. I envy your m/s. I know that's nuts to say but at least you know that you're hormones are flowing in full effect and you can feel it.

Isi, you're the sweetest! Your loads of flying :kiss: came through when I most needed them. You truly are just a ray of sunshine, Doll! Glad you're starting stims now! Weee! You should be fine to go to your reunion unless your overstimulate but you'll know as you get closer. The bloat is uncomfortable but not debilitating. You just won't be wearing a slinky little number. :haha:

MrsJA, hope your work stress settles down. Though, work does help me keep my mind off of focusing too much on my pregnancy when it's cranking. Just as long as it doesn't crank too much because then my anxiety kicks in. What kind of work do you do? Do you get to keep seated and rest your feet or are you up and about a good bit?

Dee, 20 week scan! How very exciting! That's going to be such a joy to see the growth! Glad to hear your m/s has cleared up. Once you get to the stage where you're showing/growing, m/s is just a nuisance as opposed to a confirmation. :dohh:

Summer, awww, your pic is adorable! It is a bit blurry but you can see the lil baby! ((squeal)) that's so very sweet and made me smile.

AFM, I called the Dr's office to tell them that I'm feeling nothing (in regards to symptoms) at this time but some severe lower back pain. I wanted to tell them that it's gotten so bad that when I sneeze, it really hurts my lower back. I'd read somewhere online that it could be a UTI. Anywho, I called and spoke w/a nurse and told her I didn't know if it was enough of a concern or not but I didn't want to guess at it so she said they'd bring me in for a urine culture test and to check the heartbeat just in case since I was concerned. My appointment is in an hour and a half.

I have to be honest here, I'm a little scared. I just hope there's a heartbeat. If there is, I will so ridiculously elated. I'm glad they're getting me in. I'm sure they get this a lot w/pregnant women. I mean, on these forums, I see women second guessing every little symptom or lack thereof so it helps me feel a bit more 'normal'. I just want to know that all's well. Are any of you feeling this nutty or have felt this nutty about fear of a missed miscarriage?

Just a quick update. Got back from the Dr's office. It was the most amazing appointment yet! The doctor gave me a regular ultrasound initially and we saw the heartbeat but couldn't see the baby as clearly so she then gave me an internal ultrasound and it was just awesome! I got to see the lil one wave it's arms and legs around as the ultrasound wand moved around to investigate. I just lost it and crumbled into a pile of tears right there and then. I didn't expect to be so emotional about seeing my lil one again but with all my fear that I'd possibly had a missed miscarriage, it was a flood of relief. Now I need to just relax and try to enjoy.

Much love and hugs to all!

Great news clussy!

I am worried I felt my cervix (I know I shouldn't have) but it was soft and open. That's bad right?! It should be closed? :( is it the crinone gel?

Awww Clussy, I am sooo glad things turned out well with the scan :hugs:. I can imagine I will be a blubbering mess when I get to see my own little one(s). So happy for you. Oh, and I will take your advice about skipping the slinky number for our reunion :winkwink:

Where are you, Mrs JA? :flower:

Thanks Summer. I pray everything goes well with the mixing today. And the picture of your baby is adorable, even if it's not 100% clear. And YAY for the sexing scan. Are you thinking :blue: or :pink: :)

Tickled, I really don't know why people love to touch bumps!! But I'm sure you're just loving that bump :flower:. And OMG, your shots were on your leg :wacko:. I think I'm waaay too chicken for that. I administer mine on my stomach (my DH is a sissy when it comes to needles, so he's no help there :haha:).

Mummy, praying all is well with you and your little ones.

Sooooooooooo excited about starting my stimms tonight. WHOOP WHOOP!!!

oh Clussy - what a relief! I can just imagine how you must've felt - its incredible isn't it.

My heart'll be in my mouth next scan... in 2 weeks time... we'll find out if my girls brain is OK or if the fluids got worse. If it has I'm gonna have one very delicate little special needs girl :hissy:

Hey... I've got problems with my hips / back too... I've got crutches and a support belt - get your Dr to refer you to a physio if it slows you down.
I tried to find a body pillow but managed to get hold of a v-shaped pillow.
I find that works really well to prop me up and reduce the heartburn - and I have a normal pillow that I put between my knees and that works just fine.
ALthough the body pillows get rave reviews - they also put a barrier between you and OH and I think I'd miss my night-time snuggles too much!

Mummy, how you doing over there? I can't answer your cervix question as I have no idea how it'd feel if something was not quite right. Has the bleeding let up some?

MrsJA, how you doing under there?

Isi, how are the stims coming along so far?

Tickled, we're also not sure if we're going to find out the gender. We're leaning towards it being a surprise. I feel like it'd really add more of the beautiful unknown to the magic moment of birth.

AFM, since my scan on Tuesday, I've been over the moon happy. I just feel completely relieved and overjoyed that there's an adorably antsy little person growing inside me. At this point, I feel good about making it past the hurdle of the first 10 weeks and just 3ish more weeks till I'm free of the scary first trimester but I have a very good feeling about all being well.

Hope all are well! :kiss::hugs::kiss:

I'm not too bad thanks clussy, just woke from a power nap. Been struggling with ms all week and proper vommitting today so I'm exhausted. all food tastes gross and I feel so unsettled. It'll all be worth it if everything goes to plan, fingers crossed it will do. Still don't have another scan date yet but should be in 2 weeks maybe.

Isi - how did you injection g?

Clussy - glad you're feeling so happy, that must be a lovely feeling :) It's sad we have to wish the first trimester away but we are all on egg shells so it's good to get past it. Esp the ms as well! :sick:

keep in touch on here girlies xx

Caz, you will have a beautiful healthy daughter!!! I just have a good feeling that the fluid would have drained by the time of your next scan. Praying for you :hugs:

Clussy, soo wonderful to read that you're settling into the pregnancy now. So so very happy for you! You definitely have more will power than I do by not checking the sex. I definitely wouldn't be able to hold out for 40 weeks :haha:

Mummy....so sorry you're feeling poorly....but I guess that's an indication the babies are doing great! Looking forward to your next scan.

My first stimm injection yesterday was.....okay I guess. I didn't have any issues mixing the drugs....but having 2 injections in one night....not my idea of fun :wacko:. Good thing is that I'm now on a lower dose of the DR drug, so that's a good thing. I hope the stimm days go faster than the DR days for sure!

Mrs JA, Tickled, Summer, Blue....sending everyone lots of love!

cazd- hope your daughter will be ok, hopefully the fluid will be gone by time you go back :hugs:

Hey lovely girls,

Cazd, I hope the fluid eases up and that your little girl is healthy and well. I will be keeping everything crossed and looking out for your update, honey :hugs:

Isi, so glad you've started on the stims, yayyyy! You are on the way now... I'm sure we will be reading about your BFP next month sometime!:flower:

Clussy, hurrah for your scan and for starting to feel better and more relaxed about your pregnancy! I am much the same really - I am stressing a lot less now that I've made it up to this point - and I'm really looking forward to my first obstetrician appointment next week!:happydance:

Mummy, I hear you on the MS. I'm not vomiting much, so it sounds like you've got a worse deal than me, but I feel queasy ALL the time, and can't think of anything I want to eat. Except for rubbish like 2 minute noodles! I always thought I'd be feeding my baby vegetables and whole grains and low fat protein, but it couldn't be further from the truth! I hope you feel better soon honey.

Tickled, Summer and Blue - hope you guys are good!

xxxxxxxx

Hi lovely ladies. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Just thought to update you on my progress so far. I just got back from my scan. 16 follies so far.....8 on each side. Largest is about 10mm at the moment. I'm to continue on the same dosage (2 amps of Menogon and 0.2ml of Buserelin)....and I have a follow-up scan on Wednesday. I'm quite happy with that. Praying I don't have stimm for much longer.

Sending lots of hugs to our preggo mammies....Mrs JA, Clussy, Tickled, Summer, Mummy, Caz......and blowing lots of :dust: your way, Blue! Hopefully, we can join the other ladies soon :hugs:

Sounds like you're making great progress, Isi! Can't wait till you're PUPO. It's like reliving it through you, but better. :winkwink::hugs:

Great progress Isi, that's awesome! I can't wait to hear how you go at the follow up scan tomorrow!
Are your ovaries starting to get a bit sore now?
I'm sending you all my good eggy vibes, honey :hugs::hugs:

Blue, where are you up to in the cycle now?

Sending lots of love to everybody else xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->