Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Smile, I have PCOS too and I had normal amh. Forget the level, but was told 'normal.' They will just have to watch you for hyper-stim and a few other problems that can happen with PCOS ladies. I was close to hyper-stimming. I had 30 follies! :shock: EC took an hour for me! Ouchhhhh.

Mummy, :hugs: on the c section! I hope everything goes well for you. I can't even imagine feeling any of that. How is baby doing? When do you find out the sex?

afm, I will be 12 weeks on friday! :dance: I found the hb on my home doppler the other day. Really helped me to relax and feel more positive. Next scan is a week from today!

Well, we went for our ultrasound on Monday and we've got ourselves a miracle baby with a heartbeat and all! Thank you all so much for your well wishes. I'm still quite shocked, to be honest. I'm also a bit nervous about having 2 itty bitty little ones at the same time. We were going to do FET around May/June just to give us a few more months but life decided differently.

There's so much activity going on now! I can't believe many of us are going through this all again!

Smile, We told close friends and family that we were going through IVF. I mostly, just didn't want it to be this stigma that goes untalked about. I feel like we're lucky to be able to go through IVF and whatever enabled us to try to get our dear one in our lives, was amazing. (and it was)

Summer, eager to hear how it all goes this time around!

Wish2be and Mummy, hope pregnancy is treating you well this time around!

Tickled and Isi, thinking of you both warmly!

Congrats!! :dance: I know how you feel Clussy. I'm a little nervous too. We had planned FET for feb (this month) and then decided we wanted to wait! :haha: Mother earth has her own plans for us ;)

How is everyone feeling/doing?

ahhh,, weve decided its just gunna be our parents to no at this stage
a few girls at work kinda no its on the cards too xx

Congrats clussy!!!! So pleased for you! Such a blessing :) can't believe the boat we're in who would have thought? :)

Wish2be - we're having a boy! I was convinced it was a girl but we had a cvs test (large needle in placenta) as I came back high risk for down syndrome bit of a scary time I was 13 weeks at the time. Chromosomes came back normal thank goodness and they asked if I'd like to know the sex as they can tell so I said yes :)

I have felt movement already and dh felt it last friday :) we still can't believe it. I have heartburn but am less sicky but omg I am so tired the twins give me no rest so I'm itching to go to bed in the evenings as early as possible!

Hope your scan goes well let us know :)

Tickled/summer/isi how are you? Xxx

Hello Ladies!
Wow that is wonderful news Clussy!! I am so thrilled for you! I hope you have a beautiful pregnancy!
And congrats Mummy on your boy!! How exciting!!
Well the down regging is going well, hot flushes galore but can't complain :)
We have our nurse consultation where everything gets kicked off NEXT WEEK!! I cant believe we're about to go through it all again!!
How is everyone?
Tickled, thinking of you xx

Hey Smile, we're doing a fresh cycle as we used up all our frozen embies last time.
Oh and meant to say before, last time pretty much everyone knew we were going through IVF, this time we've decided we're only telling immediate family as we found it to be too much added pressure.
Where abouts are you on your ivf journey?
xx

Had my doc appt today. Went well. He scanned just long enough to see the baby and the hb and then sent me off. Kinda lausy, but at least I know little bee is okay.

Glad it went ok wish2b shame he didn't spend long but glad hb etc all gd :)

Gd luck smile and summer :) xxx

That's fantastic wish2b, I can't believe there's so many new babies on the way, only seems like 2 minutes ago we were all on here stressing about follicles and womb linings!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->