Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

I am super sick this pregnancy too! I was never like this with the twins/Liam! I'm def super excited. I have been freaking out over 2 under 2 tho. We have some monetary issues and a big move coming in a few months. I have few friends here and no family. I'm scared to say the least! I can't even imagine how you must be feeling mummy :hugs: I'm glad you have some support, that's very important and good to have. When is your due date?

:hugs: smiledreamer!

I'm due 15th july. Must admit the thought of 3 under 16 months scared me no end. Now I'm used to the idea it's such a blessing can't believe it!

Hope your sickness passes its truly not pleasant. Was so hard to look after twins when I felt so ill :( hope your first scan goes well xx

Thanks! I've actually had 4 scans already! :haha: One of the reasons we did IVF was because my tubes were totally blocked and even surgery didn't open them. So we needed to make sure the baby was in the uterus, which it is! And I have had some spotting and previous losses, so wanted to make sure baby was okay. AND I already have GD!! :smack: It's going to be a long pregnancy, I can tell. But we are truly blessed with a miracle! xx

Oh wow so glad bubba is in right place :) I agree with my premature labour previously it makes me nervous!!! I'm seeing consultant on 13th to see how they will look after me eg more scans etc. showing now its going quite quickly so far!! Xxx

Oh my goodness Tickled, I am utterly devastated at your news. I don't know how on earth you begin to get your head around something like that. It sounds like you have wonderful, supportive friends and family around you though which is fantastic and you clearly have an amazingly strong fighting spirit which I think is so unbelievably important in fighting through a battle like this. You are in my thoughts and if there's anything we can do, even just as a sounding board on here? I will definitely be checking in on here more often to see how you're doing. What wonderful news about your brother and sister in law!
Mummy congratulations! That is just fantastic.
xx

My goodness!! Tickled, I am so so sorry to hear your news. You are in my heart and prayers and I shall be praying for a miracle for you and your family. You are so strong and so brave. Thinking of you hun!!! And congrats to your brother and his wife :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:. This is my first BnB post in almost 3 months. The girls are really growing and it has just been so wonderful. Hectic....but wonderful :cloud9:

Congrats Mummy and Wish2b on your natural :bfp:s :happydance:. That is so wonderful! I'm praying for a natural BFP too, but if not, we'll probably start with FET or a fresh cycle sometime next year.

Clussy, Summer....hope you're all well!

:hug:

oh wow isi - you want more?! :haha: we thought we were done! ;) hope you get a natural or assisted bfp next year :) It goes quickly doesn't it! time just flies! I think the days merge into one myself :haha:

Keep posting ladies, keep us updated on your news etc xx

Hi Ladies! Goodness, a LOT has happened in about a couple of months, huh?

First and foremost, Tickled, there are no words to express how sorry I am that you are going through this. I was stunned when I read your news. How are you feeling physically? You sound so peaceful and well. I'm sure your loves are keeping your spirits up for the most part and helping fuel your fight. My thougths are with you!

Isi, so wonderful to hear that you're doing well. You have your hands full so I'm sure time is just flying for you!

Mummy, congrats on your pregnancy! This is wonderful to hear!

Summer, your DD is just adorable! Hope you're doing fantastic!

wish2bmama, CONGRATS! I ws thrilled for you when I read about your unexpected surprise! Oddly enough, right after I read your news, I took a pregnancy test (after having a hunch) and got a surprise :bfp:! Now, like you, I also had to go through IVF because I have a history of ectopics. I have only my right tube remaining and we were told that a fertilized egg would not be able to make it's way up to the uterus and it's too dangerous to try so we really didn't. Then 1/1 I decided to get off of BCP because it was making me loony. Well, then surprise surprise. At first, I went to my OB and assumed it was an ectopic and I was so embarrassed to be in this predicament but after a couple of blood tests and then an ultrasound, we saw little itty bitty one in my uterus! Only thing we didn't see is fetal pole/heartbeat so we're hoping we can see this next week at an u/s. We're not really sure how far along we are but roughly at about 6 weeks today (think). Here's hoping this little bean sticks.

Thinking of all of you and so happy to see pictures of your smiling loves. You should all be so proud. XOXO!

Holy moly clussy! Congrats!!!! This is so exciting! Surprise bfps everywhere! lol. Keep us posted on the little one! I hope he/she is growing nice and happy in the snugness :)

i loveee natural suprise against all odds pregnancys
im too hoping for one
after losing some weight im hoping

if not iv got ivf to look forward to xx

Thank you so much for your kind words! And yes, it really is against all odds. I just stared when I saw the little bean sitting there in my uterus. It feels so unbelievable. Here's hoping we can get a heartbeat next week.

Wowee! Congratulations clussy! I cannot believe all these natural bfps!! Let us know how the scan goes, I'm so so happy for you.
Well, we're back on the ivf train again! Can't believe how quickly things are moving but my consultant advised not to hang around so i'm already down regulating and will be starting the next step in a few weeks! Let the craziness commence!
Hope everyone is well
Tickled, thinking of you xx

Let us know how the scan goes clussy!

Yay Summer! :dance: Congrats On down regging in a few weeks! EEK!

smile, We told my parents and closest friends (best support system, you WILL need it.) But not his parents.

Can any of remember ur amh levels
Iv gt pcos and worried mine are low xxx

Oh clussy congrats!!!!! Can't believe all these bfps! I hope they find the hb this week :)

Summer - how exciting!!! I hope all goes well keep us posted good luck!

Wish2b - how are you?

Smile - We only told parents bout ivf

Tickled - how are u? Thinking of u

Afm saw consultant yest another c section booked for 38 weeks as due to med history they recommend that so fingers crossed I get there. Seeing anesthetist to discuss how they can sort drugs as last time my c section was such a rush I felt way too much! :( I'm anxious about it but if it safer for baby I'll do that xx

Great news u c section is booked
Mine in 22 but I'm worried cos it says Ppl with pcos shud have a high amh but mine isn't x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->