Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Hello Ladies
Happy New Year! Hope you all had a magical first christmas with your babies!
Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS ISI!!! Your girls are just beautiful!! How are you all getting along?
Tickled, I'm so sorry to hear how tough you're finding it getting back to work, it's such a shock to the system going from seeing your baby all day to having those precious hours cut down. Especially hard if your time with your husband is cut down too. How are you finding it now you've cut your work hours down? Any better?
Love the new pic of Zachary by the way, what a cutie!
wish2bmama How are you and lovely Liam? Can't believe he'll be 1 soon!
Clussy, Izzie is just gorgeous!!! What a smile!! Hope you're all getting along well and still having loads of fun with your precious girl.
Mummy, how are you and the twinnies?
MrsJA... Hope all is good.
As for us, everything is great, Summer is now 8 month old and so much fun!! Almost crawling which is very exciting! She is such a smiley baby, although incredibly determined and if she is not happy with something, boy she lets you know about it!
We were hoping to jump on the IVF train at the end of this year after a family wedding in Australia but after speaking with my consultant he has advised we don't hang about that long so we may be back in the game fairly soon, yikes!!
Speak soon ladies and get some more pictures up!

Jacqui xx

Hi Summer! Good to hear from you! Woot for starting IVF again soon! How exciting! Ooo, almost crawling! Lookout, they get into TONS of trouble then :haha:

Afm, Liam is almost 1 YEAR old! :shock: The time has just flown by! He's so active and super! A happy little boy. He can walk behind his push thing and stand alone for a few seconds! He likes to wipe my face with a towel :haha:

We were going to do FET later this year too Summer! But we got a really big surprise at Christmas! A :bfp:! :shock: we weren't even trying! Have my first OB apt tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is doing well! Can't wait to hear updates! xx

Wowee! Congratulations!! That is such wonderful news!! How did your OB appointment go?
Keep us posted, so happy for you! xx

It went well! We saw a hb! Baby is dating at 6w1d, so a little behind what I thought. But at least there is a hb.

The doc was just in awe. After many surgeries and IVF, I get a natural bfp! craziness!

Wish2b, wow, a surprise BFP? That's amazing! Congratulations to you and your DH! Sending you T&P that all goes and stays well. Liam will be a year soon? That's so crazy!

Summer, thank you for the sweet words, our little Izzy is a dream come true and she's truly starting to have such a distinct personality and demeanor. It's so awesome to see it come through more every day! She's now getting into the crawling stage, pulling herself up to stand against surfaces/people and wanting to get into everything. It's funny and scary. :winkwink: Summer is such a gorgeous one! Her smiling eyes are just wonderful! I hear ya on the 'when she's not happy she'll let you know', wow, it's such a reality check to hear your baby grunt at you and frown. They're not just these little defenseless babies anymore. Very cool! Looking forward to hearing how FET goes for you. I feel like we're pro now. :thumbup:

Tickled, how's it going over there with dear Zachary?

Isi, I'm sure the twins are keeping you plenty busy. How are they doing? Any recent pics?

We're probably going to wait until Izzy turns a year old in a few months and get the process rolling for an FET. fingers crossed!

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing?

Isi, how are your gorgeous little ones getting on?

And wish2b!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! Congratultions!!!!!! That's absolutely brilliant news!!!!!

We were looking at TTC again when Zachary turns one in March but we've decided to stick with one after some recent news. I think I mentioned I was having bad headaches not long after going back to work after 9 months maternity leave. A few visits to the doc, some painkillers and talk of possible PND or 'seperation isssues'... Wrong. Bit of a bombshell to say the least and still numb but after a recent MRI I've been told I have a brain tumour. I hope to get the results from my biopsy this week so fingers crossed it's benign. After 10 days in hospital in Oxford, an hour away from home, I'm now back with my boys and enjoying every minute. Zachary seems to be growing up so fast, cruising around the room like lightening, I can't keep up with him, jamming toys in every hole and making as much noise as he can. And he giggles so much you can't help but laugh with him which sets him off even more. Anyways... enough from me. I'm just happy to read all the news going on here with more babies on the way!!!!! Love and hugs to you all xxxxxxx

OMG Tickeld!!! :hugs: fingers crossed for good news on your biopsy. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now. :hugs: Keep us posted on the results!

Bad news girls.... of the worst kind. Not even sure i know what to make of it... It's a grade 4, inoperable tumour. I start chemo and radiotherapy in a couple of weeks. Hopefully it will slow it down and give me some more time with hubby and little Zachary. Going to give it a bloody good fight!

omg so sorry to hear this
and to think i was gunna join u girls and tell u my story
it just doesnt seem right now

hope all works out for the best x

so sorry to hear ur news

and to think i was gunna join u girls and add my story
it just doesnt seem right now xx

Omg tickled I am just stunned I cannot believe your awful news :cry: geez, I hope the chemo and radio zap the *******. Keep us posted I will be thinking of you no end. C is such a ******* disease, what a tremendous shock for you all.

It doesn't seem right to post an update on here but I will do a quick refresher of whats going on with us right now! Our twins are doing well, have fought 2 viruses and growing well, they are 10 months now 7 months corrected - can't quite believe it! They will be 1 in march and it's come around so quickly! They can't crawl, can nearly sit up on their own but are very wobbly so are very much still like babies! They have completely different personalities :) our consultant is happy with their progress!

Tickled once again my thoughts are with you all, I will be thinking of you xxxxxx

Oh tickled. I'm so, so, so sorry to hear that. Damn. :( My thoughts are with you and your family! xxxxx

Just thought I'd stop by with some amazing news which I received last night!!!!!!!!!!! After 8 years of trying and 6 failed IVF attempts, my brother and his wife are having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My future niece/nephew is due on my brothers birthday, 14th October!!!!!!! All down to CARE @ Nottingham and a relatively new soya infusion treatment which was her last hope!!!!!!! Anything is possible ladies!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to those still trying :D xxxxxxxxxxx

super news!!! Ahhh wow that is so lovely!! ahhh 14th october is my DH bday too! :) so delighted for them :)

I hope you are doing ok tickled when do you start your treatment?

Good day to be born :p I'm doing ok thanks babe. Feeling fine, no headaches and enjoying time with friends and family. Everyone is being amazing and keeping my spirits up. I've still got a couple of pre-chemo check-ups and a fitting for a radiotherapy 'mask' next week. They're looking at the second week of February. Just glad to hear your twins are coming along and fighting fit!!!!! xxxxx

So glad you're feeling ok :)

Not too long then Keep us posted.

Bit of a surprise for us but we are expecting baby number 3!!! Natural bfp can't believe it! Took a while to adapt as the twinnies are 10 months but can only just sit up! 16 weeks nearly have had some difficulties already. Had to have a cvs test as I was high risk which came back ok thank goodness. Blood tests have revealed another placenta problem possibly so I will be closely monitored! Really excited though and the test revealed we're having a boy :)

an i just be nosey and ask how come u needed ivf to begin with
im clutchin at straws that i may get a natural bfp bfore strtin ivf lol x

I'm glad you are feeling up-beat tickled :hugs: Keep us posted on your treatments! And congrats to your Brother and his wife! How amazing!

Mummy, CONGRATS!!! :dance: There are surprise :bfp:s all over BnB it seems! I hope you have a healthy rest of your pregnancy :hugs:

im hoping to have one but with our issues i no icsi is the only option :( x

Thank you! And to you! :) can't believe we got bfp!

I was soooo sick from 5-14 weeks but starting to feel more human now! Not sure how we'll cope but we have family support so we will be ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->