Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

How Amazing to come back here to check in and read all this wonderful news!

Britt, so thrilled for you with your twin boys and happy to hear that your sweet daughter is having more good moments than tough. You're such a strong Mom and clearly have so much love to give. Hugs for you!

Blue, CONGRATS! Twins for you as well! wow! That's amazing! Hurrah to moving past that first tri as well.

Summer, You must have had your sweet girl by now! Congratulations! Hope all are doing well at home and recouping from welcoming her into this amazing world.

We just celebrated Joaquin's first birthday on October 5th. :) Izzy adores her little brother and it's so gratifying to see them play together and giggle with each other now. It was a tough first year with him (colic/reflux/endless teething suffering) but we're turning the corner and see the light. :)

Much love to all!

lovely to see this thread alive still, nice to see how everyone is getting on!

we had another ivf cycle and are now also pregnant with twins too going to be an interesting year next year with a 3 year old and 2newborns but couldn't wish for any better :)

Am now 12 days overdue and tearing my hair out!!! Hopefully will have some news for you soon!!
Rosie CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you, so lovely to hear all these new announcements!!
xx

its awful when you go over I was 10 days with DD at least this time I know I have no chance of that ha ha! x hope baby makes an appearance very soon look forward to hearing all about it! x

ahh nice to hear from you Clussy, meant to say I love the name Joaquin. Congrats on his first bday!! :)

Congrats Rosie on the twins. I have a very ill 2 year old in hospital and 4 month old twin boys, it can be exhausting but SO much fun. Just think double the smiles and its hilarious to watch them interact.

Isi, how are you doing? when do you start prepping for the FET?

Summer hoping to hear some news soon
xo

Hi Ladies!
Just a quick message to say our little lady FINALLY decided to join us on Wednesday morning, only 19 days late!! She is gorgeous a just super chilled. We've called her Willow. Will catch up properly again soon. xx

Yay! Congrats! 19 days?! Ugh, you are a strong woman. Enjoy those early baby snuggles. I miss them the most. Xx

Just a little message to say merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're all well and have a magical time with your little ones xxxx

merry christmas to you too summer! Congrats on your second miracle :D x x

A late congratulations from me Summer! :) Hope little willow is doing well!
How is everyone? xxx

Thanks mummy, lovely to hear from you!
How are you and your lovely family??
Willow is doing great thank you and Summer is loving being a big sister!
xx

Suddenly everyone here was on my mind today. Wondering how everyone is doing?

Life is pretty good. Alexia is almost 3.5 and the twins are almost a year (well 10 months lol). Life is fun and busy. But I look at them (during te good moments haha) and think how lucky I am to have this fun and crazy life.

Would love to hear how everyone is doing!

Hi blue! I still stalk your journal and love the updates :)

Liam is almost 4 and Owen is almost 2.5. We are still struggling with potty training. Liam stopped even sitting on the potty when my dad got sick a year ago and then when he passed away wouldn't like going near it. But its been 9 months so dh is going to take time off work and we will hunker down and try again. Cold turkey with both and see how it goes.

That's about it for news here, can't believe how big all our little ones are getting!

Thinking about everyone in here. Hope everyone is doing well and life is full of happiness. Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->