Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

I'd love to join you ladies! We in our 1st month ttc #3 using OPK's,Preseed and trying the SMEP!

I started my OPk's on CD6 just cuz I got off the pill last month and have no idea whats going on with my cycle yet but 2mrw is CD8!!

My 1st son was easy to conceive but 5ys later we tried for #2 and that took 5yrs not too mention a few m/c's and lots of stress..but then when I gave up I found out I was pregnant. Idk if that whole time of getting BFN's our timing was way off or what and at the time I wasn't using OPK's too much. But I came across the SMEP online last week during a search so I'm on board with trying it!

Hi Princesa! :wave:

I'm also using OPKs and Preseed in addition to SMEP...also trying Soy Isoflavones this month :) I'm on CD10.

Hi Princesa! :wave:

I'm also using OPKs and Preseed in addition to SMEP...also trying Soy Isoflavones this month :) I'm on CD10.

Yay!! I hope we get some BFP's!!

I've heard about Soy Isoflavones!! I need to do some research about that!!

Welcome Princesa!

Hey guys I knew nothing about preseed last cycle and foolish me was using a sweet smell good lubricant that I got from a pleasure party last year. Considering that I followed SMEP that's could have been what went wrong. I am definitely using preseed this cycle.

Welcome Princesa!

Hey guys I knew nothing about preseed last cycle and foolish me was using a sweet smell good lubricant that I got from a pleasure party last year. Considering that I followed SMEP that's could have been what went wrong. I am definitely using preseed this cycle.

Preseed is awesome, you should definitely try it! Regular lubricants can kill sperm and/or interfere with their movement, but preseed acts more like ewcm. I recommend using the applicators they include in the box...it works much better when used internally. Less messy, too!

Welcome Princesa!

Thank you and yes try the Preseed! Me & DH tried it the other day and I was impressed,its not sticky or nasty feeling it feels 100% natural. I used it with the applicator 1g was enough.

I agree ^^ don't need anymore than 1g otherwise it could get very messy! Xxx

Happy Friday everyone!!!!! Today is CD8! you know what that means:happydance: lol and now counting to down to a pos OPK!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!! Today is CD8! you know what that means:happydance: lol and now counting to down to a pos OPK!

Same to you!! Have fun!! :winkwink:

Dont think I am going to have much of weekend its DH bday weekend and I am CD2 :sad2:

Same to you!! Have fun!! :winkwink:

Dont think I am going to have much of weekend its DH bday weekend and I am CD2 :sad2:

Aw thanks!:flower:

I know being early in the cycle sucks:hugs: I wish that part could be skipped completely! Hope the weekend flies by for you and your husband has a great b-day.

Ok ladies I work at a hospital and unfortunately they are pushing all the staff to get their flu shots. Do think this will effect anything?

Ok ladies I work at a hospital and unfortunately they are pushing all the staff to get their flu shots. Do think this will effect anything?

I don't think so but I'm no expert.

I got a appt on Oct 22 to get mine..I think I will be having a chat with my dr about it.

Ok I saw this on Baby Center and wanted to pass this along to you all if its not allowed to do this let me know and I'll remove it:flower:

Its for Free First Response Samples!!!

https://www.fertilehope.org/firstresponse.cfm

Wow that's awesome! Has anyone you know of gotten their samples yet? It almost seems too good to be true.

Wow that's awesome! Has anyone you know of gotten their samples yet? It almost seems too good to be true.

No,someone just posted it today. I signed up and my confirmation email said to expect it in 2-3weeks..we shall see lol

Morning ladies! I hope everyone's weekend went well!

I tell you my body is doing some strange things AF ended a day early. I will be watching my temps very closely I think I am going to start the SMEP a day early although technically I will be starting today DH is tired of waiting.

I'm on CD 14 today, no positive OPK yet, although they are gradually darkening. My guess is that I'll O around CD18-19.

I think I have o'd today ! The pain was unbearable yesterday and today (right now) it's beginning to got more sore. It was both sides yesterday and right side at the minute...

I took soy a couple of months aback and never really had any side affects! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->