anyone else dying to testtttttt??????

kayla2010

Reaction score
not too sure how many days past ov I am just know im due AF around begining of Jan 2nd i think, and im dying to test but going to try my hardest not too! is anybody else???

me...but I gave in and tested, bfn of course :(

Me too, I'm either 8 or 9 dpo cause ff keeps changing it's mind but I am soo wanting to poas.af is due either 1st or 2nd but It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm gonna allow myself to test with fmu ( I know it's early but what the hell!!), I'll prob get a bfn but itl keep my addiction at bay for a few more days. Good luck to you girls xx

i'm dying to test and i dont even think i've ov yet lol

my name is kat and i'm addicted to poas.

well..period due today and no show so far and cant test because i dont have any :( rubbish :( not got no money for some either!

Oh huni just test if u really can't hold back!!! Im desperate to test too, im about 8dpo, might do it tomorrow or next day if I get paid ;).

It's so hard not to test!! xxx

Id love to too but i know its way to early,my period is due around the 5/6 jan,but ill be testing with a FRED on new years day!

i think it will better to just wait see if af is late but i canttt wait think ill buy one tomos lol any 1 get any symptoms at all ?? xx

I gave in this morning. 10 days post ov and BFN :( Waiting until 31st now.

id love too but its prob wayyyyyyyyyy to early.my period is due about the 5th of jan,il be testing on new years day!

ohhh hope u get a bfp on new yr that would be the perfect start to a new yr :)!!! think im going to buy a frer, can u get them from any normal chemist ? x

Oh huni just test if u really can't hold back!!! Im desperate to test too, im about 8dpo, might do it tomorrow or next day if I get paid ;).

It's so hard not to test!! xxx

wow my bump is ur cycle 80 days long?? x

I'm dying to test but waiting till the 31st... AF is two days late going on three tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->