Anyone else in the 2ww as of today??

africaqueen

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
Im in the 2ww as of today and it feels like its gonna last forever! lol.
Anyone else just entered the 2ww? we can go mad together! haha.
Good luck to us all. Hope and pray we caught that egg this cycle:happydance:

xxx

I think i'm 3dpo today and i'm going mad with this waiting already! lol...
God luck for your BFP this month hun x

Aww thanks. U too hun! im gonna poas on the 19th as its my bday and if there's a chance of knowing that early on, i would rather knw so i dont drink! lol.

what a bday gift that would be:cloud9:

xxx

Hey :hi: I'm 2 DPO today I think (I don't temp or use opks) just going by cycle length and cm! This is my first 2WW since we decided to NTNP. It's gonna be a long two weeks I think and I'm a terrible symptom spotter anyway so I'm going to be even worse! Hope you get your BFP this month!! Xx

Hey :hi: I'm 2 DPO today I think (I don't temp or use opks) just going by cycle length and cm! This is my first 2WW since we decided to NTNP. It's gonna be a long two weeks I think and I'm a terrible symptom spotter anyway so I'm going to be even worse! Hope you get your BFP this month!! Xx

Hi hun :)
Im a terrible symptom spotter too, but gonna try my best not to get myself all worked up this cycle as if i convince myself im pg an im not i knw how bloody upset i get :-(
So im gonna stick with my PMA but be realistic too.

Good luck xxx

Thanks hun :) we can have PMA together! And try not to be crazy symptom spotters! :haha: xxx

heyyya :) i got a positive opk day before yesterday then felt cramps especially on left side yesterday afternoon/evening so pretty sure i am 1dpo and in the two week wait as of today.... though may not be two weeks for me... af was due in 10 days but ovulated a lot later than i thought so who knows af may be late for first time ever! not sure whats going on with my cycle this month xxx

Hey girls, I think I am 1 dpo today but not sure. Fingers crossed for us all.

i'm now officially in 2WW limbo! 2DPO today and there's nothing much that we can since we already got those :spermy: :spermy: to do their work lol

spraying :dust: :dust: to all of us!

heyyya :) i got a positive opk day before yesterday then felt cramps especially on left side yesterday afternoon/evening so pretty sure i am 1dpo and in the two week wait as of today.... though may not be two weeks for me... af was due in 10 days but ovulated a lot later than i thought so who knows af may be late for first time ever! not sure whats going on with my cycle this month xxx

omg winegums u r in exactly the same situation as me. i got a pos opk the day before yestrday and i ovd later than i thought i would. also had some cramping and bloating. thinking im 1dpoish today, still gonna bd for a cpl of days though

I think I oved today :D

Aww thanks. U too hun! im gonna poas on the 19th as its my bday and if there's a chance of knowing that early on, i would rather knw so i dont drink! lol.

what a bday gift that would be:cloud9:

xxx

Awww that would be so good *fingers crossed for you*

I'm gona poas on 19th too! x

i've just realised the 18th is my ohs birthday it is also the day my dad is having a major operation for his cancer... do you think a bfp could show up by then?? :( i'll be about 9dpo i think xxx

I don't know whether to POAS when AF is due or a few days before... I'm impatient already! I'm scared of getting a BFN though xx

i've just realised the 18th is my ohs birthday it is also the day my dad is having a major operation for his cancer... do you think a bfp could show up by then?? :( i'll be about 9dpo i think xxx

It might hun - i got my last BFP at 10dpo though it was VERY faint.

Sorry to hear about your dad - hope the op goes well x

Fingers crossed for your BFP :dust:

Hope your Dad's op goes well hun. It might show up then :) FX'd! xx

Winegums- My dad had a major op for his cancer 3yrs ago(he had bowel cancer and had half the bowel removed) and it went fine and he was home within 4 days and now fully recovered thank god ;-) Im hoping a BFP can show as early as 9-10dpo as thats all il b when i poas too. lol.

PMA all the way ladies intill proven otherwise! ;-)

xxx

Good luck everyone! Im 8DPO and ive got a load of symptoms, but I am at that point where I feel like I am just drivin gmyself crazy and that maybe I get this every month lol.
Im POAS 15th May x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"