Anyone else in the 2ww as of today??

Hi girls.
Well i have no symptoms as yet but at 2dpo its hardly a shocker! lmao.
I do have a bit of a "heavy" feeling but other than that, nothing to report. Im sure il have plenty to report in the next few days! lol

xxx

Still have test line darjer than contol line on opk day 22 of 31 day cycle. I read somewhere that lh and hcg ar similar so if you became pg opk would stay ositive. Anyone ever her of this?

I don't think I've caught this month :( I'm not feeling positive at all for some reason :shrug: Oh well, it's only the first cycle.. would be super lucky to fall pregnant first time round.

Ditto. This our first month of NTNP so I would have to be ultra lucky to catch first cycle!

I've got really sore nipples today but at 4 dpo I think that is probably just what I would normally have?! I wanna POAS! Even though it would be absolutely pointless! xx

I am officially a poas-aholic! For some reason i decided to poas yesterday at 4 dpo :-s even though i knew there was no point! Good job it is a 2 pack! X

Still have test line darjer than contol line on opk day 22 of 31 day cycle. I read somewhere that lh and hcg ar similar so if you became pg opk would stay ositive. Anyone ever her of this?

I have heard of women who r pg getting a positive on a opk yes :)
Good luck xxx

opks are not a reliable test for hcg ;) i was just about to post a thread about it actually xx

I've heard of that from several different sources - definitely need to do a HPT to be sure but you can get pos result on OPK because of pregnancy.

I've feel rubbish today, bloated, gassy, nauseous, tired and emotional. But I think I'm only 3 DPO so I don't think it means anything except that maybe I've got a tummy bug! I'd like to think it meant more than that but I imagine I'll be fine tomorrow. I do wish this 2ww wait would speed the hell up though!

so if it was pg and it showed up on a opk would a pg test be positive if i teste now even though period not due for 9 days?

FF has changed my ov day again so I'm back to 3dpo :(

alisa neither the hpt or opk would show up hcg yet the only reason you would have a positive opk is due to LH which is in your system constantly wether pregnant or not.

opks test for either HCG or LH as they are so similar

hpts just test for HCG as it tests for something 'extra' that is not found in LH

So basically just wait and use a hpt

xx

Hey Africa....discovered this thread of yours and thought to wait out this 2ww with you and all these other lovely ladies :friends:

I'm 4dpo today....no real symptoms to report. This is our 18th cycle trying, so I hope this time's the charm.

Good luck everyone. Looking forward to symptom spotting together :haha:

:hug:

Heeeey Isi :)
Ooh im only 3dpo and no symptoms as yet. Im gonna try be good this cycle and not look for symptoms. lol. We will see. ;-)
I hope we get our BFPS asap! we want our new year 2011 babies please!! hehe xxx

Oh my gosh it's going sooooo slowly!

Yesterday I felt really rough - bloated, nauseous, gassy and tired - so I couldn't resist doing a test today and, of course, it was a BFN. I'm only 4 DPO so I knew full well what the result would be and still couldn't help myself. Fortunately it's didn't upset me because I knew what it was going to say, this time next week I won't be feeling quite so rational I'm sure! I'm feeling better today but am having some cramping - it's too early to be implantation assuming I got my ov date right.

I'm going to a friends bbq this weekend and it'll be odd not being able to drink while I'm there. My DH thinks I shouldn't worry about it but if the bean has caught it wouldn't be good for it so all drinking will have to be off until AF I think.

Ellieb31 just say you're on antibiotics and can't drink if anyone asks! That's my excuse this weekend :)

Oh my gosh it's going sooooo slowly!

Yesterday I felt really rough - bloated, nauseous, gassy and tired - so I couldn't resist doing a test today and, of course, it was a BFN. I'm only 4 DPO so I knew full well what the result would be and still couldn't help myself. Fortunately it's didn't upset me because I knew what it was going to say, this time next week I won't be feeling quite so rational I'm sure! I'm feeling better today but am having some cramping - it's too early to be implantation assuming I got my ov date right.

I'm going to a friends bbq this weekend and it'll be odd not being able to drink while I'm there. My DH thinks I shouldn't worry about it but if the bean has caught it wouldn't be good for it so all drinking will have to be off until AF I think.

Wow, I'm in the exact same boat Ellie...I think I'm 6 DPO today...have a barbecue Sat., too, and am really worried about the not drinking bit. I just KNOW if I don't have a drink people will ask if I'm pg and then I'll get sad because I'll have to say no, and we've been TTC over a year. :cry: I'm at the point where I don't really want anyone asking me about it. And there will be at least 2 pregnant girls, there...maybe they'll rub off on me. :haha: Anyway, sorry for the ranting session...really, just wanted to say I'm in the same boat!!

I'll try the antibiotics trick.

Well I'm 4DPO today and no symptoms at all. Cervix is a bit harder but still quite high up and my CM is pretty sticky-dryish. I have a temp spike today :shrug: Anyone know why that would be? Amelie had a bad sleep last night so maybe that? I had 3 hours before waking though so idk.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b3a00

here's my chart if anyone wants to take a look :)

Hi ladies in the 2ww!!

Amen to that Africa!! Amen to those January babies :D

5dpo for me and just mild cramping....which is normal for me between o and AF. I'm too sqeamish to check my cervix :blush: and I'm only going to start temping, so have no idea what my temps have been doing. Anyways....we wait and see, huh :coffee:

Nice one about the antibiotics excuse :haha:.

Have a great day ladies! Hope this 2ww brings us what we desire!

:hug:

I'm a cervix-a-holic. I check it several times a day :shock: :rofl:

Well I'm 6 DPO today and I have no symptoms. My CM is really creamy/watery and my cervix is quite high and soft?! I have no idea what this means though! I did kinda heave at someones coffee today and the general smell of it but I don't know if it's all in my head because thats what I was like when I was pg before?! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->