Anyone else in the 2ww as of today??

thanks girls my dad is having his bladder removed he's sh*tting it :( when i told him i was pregnant with my first he cried and said how happy he was to be a grandad and i know my son is one of the best things in his life right now so i know it would definately cheer him up in hospital. they said he's a bit high risk due to his age and weight and other health problems too.. so.. yeah :( xxx

I'm going to test at 12DPO I think. I'm 1DPO tomorrow so I'll test on Sat 22nd. Anyone else testing that day?

I'm going to test at 12DPO I think. I'm 1DPO tomorrow so I'll test on Sat 22nd. Anyone else testing that day?

I think I will also test Sat 22nd as if AF hasn't turned up I will be one day late that day! I still don't know if I will dare test though I'm too scared of BFNs!! xx

oooh shall i add you to my list blah? i think im going to be testing on the 19th if i can hold off that long :D im already excited about tesing lol i bought 15 opks on wednesday and have used 5 of them, im surprised i didnt use them all lol

Im day 21 today so thats it. cbfm said i peaked on day16 and 17 but first response still showing test line darker than control line so don t know if i ovulated at all this mth.
Anyway period due 0n the 20th so 10 days to wait. Im not feeling hopeful.

I've got my yearly on the 17th, according to my normal cycle I should be ovulating today, but all of my opks have been progressively lighter since the first which was cd8... Plus I had a bit of blood when I went to the restroom this morning and last night. Symptom spotting much? I have myself convinced it was implantation spotting. :wacko: I'll have the NP do a test when I go in.

Hi.... i'm on 7 dpo, thankfully 1 week is over... but this wait seems like eternity. Couldnt wait so tested once yesterday :( -ve. Going to wait for another week before testing again. Symptoms are there - fading abdominal pain, fatigue.. But when one reads so much - its hard to differentiate.
Is there no way we can test on day 3 or day 4... with all the technology this wqorkd has developed - why not something to ease us as well.

3 DPO :happydance: I think I might buy some tests on my way home as I only have one digi at the moment... I will resist temptation to test before AF is due I will I will I will!! xx

oooh shall i add you to my list blah? i think im going to be testing on the 19th if i can hold off that long :D im already excited about tesing lol i bought 15 opks on wednesday and have used 5 of them, im surprised i didnt use them all lol

YES PLEASE! I have loads of IC preg tests waiting for me :happydance:

im due to test about the same time as u blah im nervous!

Lou
xxx

I'm 2 DPO today and plan on testing (if AF hasn't arrived) on 20th May - I know ten days isn't long but it feels like foreeeeever at the moment. I'll try not to do too much symptom spotting but I'm sure I'll have convinced myself that I'm pregnant by the time that date comes around!

I'm 2 DPO today and plan on testing (if AF hasn't arrived) on 20th May - I know ten days isn't long but it feels like foreeeeever at the moment. I'll try not to do too much symptom spotting but I'm sure I'll have convinced myself that I'm pregnant by the time that date comes around!

Im glad someone else is poas early as il be testing on the 19th and il only be 10-11dpo too ;-) i have heard of lots of women getting early bfps so fx'd we are one of them! lol.

Time is surely gonna draaaaag. hehe xxx

I'm testing Sat. the 22nd, as well...that is, if I can wait that long. But I promised myself I would NOT test until after AF is due this month. Except I'm only 2 DPO and want to test NOW! Lucky no tests are in the house or I'd use them all up. :haha:

Good luck!!! :dust:

Im glad someone else is poas early as il be testing on the 19th and il only be 10-11dpo too ;-) i have heard of lots of women getting early bfps so fx'd we are one of them! lol.

Time is surely gonna draaaaag. hehe xxx

Absobloominlutely!! I'll struggle to hold out for that long quite frankly! And it's very possible to get an early BFP. I probably wouldn't do it that early if I was using expensive tests but I think it's worth it with the cheapie ones (and I have a back up expensive one to confirm any exciting news). Plus it's not the same as using cheapie OPK's - either you have HCG or you don't with none of that 'is the line dark enough' business.

FX and :dust: for everyone!

FF has me as oving on CD23 where as I thought it was CD24 :shrug: O well. I'll test 13DPO instead of 12DPO!

Todays symptom spotting so far.. frequent urination! I've been to the toilet like 4 times this AM and I've only had a cup of tea :shrug:

I had that yesterday Blah! And today I've got some cramping... I'm 4 DPO now. Have bought 4 tests now but still planning on testing Sat 22nd if AF hasn't shown... Although whether I will cave early is yet to be known!! xx

I've no cramping or bloating or anything but I did have a tiny bit of nausea yday but I think its cos I was hungry LOL

hi girls, how we holding up? not too much premature testing i hope :D:thumbup: i think im 2dpo, we are still bding as im just not sure when i ovd. i dont have any symptoms to obsess over yet lol

I don't think I've caught this month :( I'm not feeling positive at all for some reason :shrug: Oh well, it's only the first cycle.. would be super lucky to fall pregnant first time round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->