Anyone else in the 2ww as of today??

agree wit winegums didnt think this was my mth but there it was bfp
Africa queen dont give up yet xxx
there seems to be good luck in this thread
i tested again today with the cheapie and then bouught cbd and it says 2-3 wks pregnant, its starting to feel real

Alisa it is real ;-) enjoy it all. U deserve this happiness so much:happydance:

AF due tomorrow. I am in a bad way with my recurring sciatica and im bedridden in agony. Can barely walk and have to use a stick :shrug:
I am really feeling very low today as the pain is dragging me down.

Hope we get mre bfps from this thread. Its giving me some much needed hope
xxx

aww africa i know how horrible that can be sometimes my best friends mum has it and can sometimes barely move!!!!!!!!!! i hope you feel better and i hope AF stays AWAY lol xxxxxxx

agree wit winegums didnt think this was my mth but there it was bfp
Africa queen dont give up yet xxx
there seems to be good luck in this thread
i tested again today with the cheapie and then bouught cbd and it says 2-3 wks pregnant, its starting to feel real

Alisa it is real ;-) enjoy it all. U deserve this happiness so much:happydance:

AF due tomorrow. I am in a bad way with my recurring sciatica and im bedridden in agony. Can barely walk and have to use a stick :shrug:
I am really feeling very low today as the pain is dragging me down.

Hope we get mre bfps from this thread. Its giving me some much needed hope
xxx

:hugs::hugs:

Just wanted to pop back and say bye. I'm out - the :witch: got me this morning :cry:

I really hope that those of you that are still in get your :bfp: and those that already have it, I hope you all have a H&H 9 months. xxx

Thank you xx

:hugs: so sorry the witch got you ellieb31 lots of :dust: for next month.

Just wanted to pop back and say bye. I'm out - the :witch: got me this morning :cry:

I really hope that those of you that are still in get your :bfp: and those that already have it, I hope you all have a H&H 9 months. xxx

no ellie!!!!!! i wanted you to come join in first tri..... fx for next month!!!!! xxxx

no ellie!!!!!! i wanted you to come join in first tri..... fx for next month!!!!! xxxx

Me too!! Sorry hun but hopefully I can come and join you in 4 weeks.... Stay in touch with us poor ol' ttcers!! :hugs:

Hi girls.
Sorry to those that the witch got.
She has been busy this mth. She got me yesterday too :-(
So onto trying for a feb baby now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member