Anyone else in the 2ww as of today??

FX for you winegums, can't wait to see the pics!

I'm 12 DPO or CD 28 today and still no sign of AF or BFN. The stick is still looking whiter than white. With all the tests I've done, I've not even had an evap line to get false hopes about!

Sorry Isi, hope you have better luck next month xx

Aww so sorry Isi, lots of :dust: for next month xxx

Isi- im so sorry, lets hope u get a valentines baby ;-)

Winegums- Ooooh good luck hun!! keep us updated. Im poas tomorrow as il be 12dpo but rly dnt think its my mth this time around.

Alisa- i have everything x'd for u hun xxx

Winegums congrats! Alisarose, I just saw your post in another thread. Congrats to you too hon! A happy, healthy 9 months to you both.

Anyone else?

So is that three bfps from this thread now?? :)

three and counting!!! good luck to everyone else :) xx

HUGE congrats to winegums and Alisa!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I tested this morning and :bfn::nope: didnt expect anything else really tho.
I will test again on sun if the witch dnt arrive but iv got all the signs she will to be honest so not holding much hope this cycle. Still got a tiny bit tho.

Good luck to anyone else testing today and sorry for any bfns xxx

I will test again on sun if the witch dnt arrive but iv got all the signs she will to be honest so not holding much hope this cycle. Still got a tiny bit tho.

Hi Africa

My tests still look BFN today but I posted some pics in the gallery and asked for some sympathy and a couple of them think they can see a very faint line. I'm not convinced yet but it's stopped me from giving up hope completely.

Hope we both get our BFP's over the weekend! xx

Sorry about the BFN, Africa. But you're not out till AF shows, okay hun :hugs:

FX for you Ellie.

Congrats to all the ladies with the :bfp:s :flower:

hun when i tested 11dpo i had no symptoms and still a clear BFN. even on different tests they all said BFN. with fmu. my AF was due 12dpo (the next day) i started getting af crampy pain and lower back pain and getting P*ssed off haha. I get this literally every single month the day before AF shows. Then i just KNEW af was going to turn up. woke up 12dpo and no af?! still didn't get my hopes up but tested as i do first thing every morning and there it was ... my bfp.
so no matter how much you might feel like your out.................. you might not be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck xxx

ellie i commented on your tests i couldnt see anything :( but honestly i'm always in the test gallery watching people say BFP thinking,... err... i can't see anything! lol. test with another brand!!!!!!!! you need to join me in first tri :D xxx

ellie i commented on your tests i couldnt see anything :( but honestly i'm always in the test gallery watching people say BFP thinking,... err... i can't see anything! lol. test with another brand!!!!!!!! you need to join me in first tri :D xxx

Cheers hun, have replied on other thread too. Would love to be bump buddies if it happens for me this month!! xx

AF is due Sunday and I can feel it with a vengance today :shrug: pretty positive it's a bfn for me too. 3 tests say so.

agree wit winegums didnt think this was my mth but there it was bfp
Africa queen dont give up yet xxx
there seems to be good luck in this thread
i tested again today with the cheapie and then bouught cbd and it says 2-3 wks pregnant, its starting to feel real

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->