Anyone else in the 2ww as of today??

Mine isn't stretchy either. Its sticky but not white, its totally clear and quite watery.

af didnt arrive, cramps gone, breasts feel heavy. its looking good but im so afraid of getting xcited and testing am trying to hold off til thurs like i said but maybe tomm. i know that if its bfn im gonna find out soon anyway but putting off facing it if it is

Oh good luck Alisa! i pray this is your month ;-)

Im waitin to poas at 12dpo and Isi- no i have never heard that no symptoms is a good sign... i sure hope so! lol

xxx

Hey girls! Just wanted to say thanks for your good luck from this thread, it obviously worked as I got a :bfp: this morning! :D on a FRER, 12DPO! I just want to wish you all the best of luck and I hope you will all be joining me in getting a :bfp:!! xx

Congrats DJ!!! Yaaaaay. Hope this is the start of lots of bfps!
I am getting dull cramps/stretching and a little shooting pain in my left thigh... hope its a good sign! Good luck to us all xxx

Thank you :D my symptoms are sore boobs, lots of creamy but not stretchy CM, I've been sick 3 days in a row (which is why I tested!), dizziness and a stuffy nose!! Africaqueen I also had pains in one of my thighs and cramping/stretching yesterday!! I really hope you all join me :D xxx

Ooh hope my pains are a sign then! u must be over the moon. Time to change ur ticker i think ;-) xxx

Ooh yeh I never even thought about my ticker!! :rofl: silly me! I'm going to be monitoring this thread closely!!

Yaaay DJ!! :happydance: So very happy for you hun!

Woohoo! This month of May is exploding with :bfp:s here on BnB :D

congrats dj xxxx i have creamy discharge too, i got one big jelly like lump but it was yellow, have some cramps tonite so hopefully af wont show up in the nite. Fingers crossed for some more bfps this mth

well any news anyone?
still no af for me, a bit crampy if no show in the night testing tomm. i bought the tests and they are calling to me lol. i know its looking good but am not letting myself get xcited, im so afraid

I'm crossing everything on my body for you Alisarose. Please let us know how testing goes tomorrow hun. Just remember, worrying about it won't make you pregnant or not pregnant, so if you can, try to relax. Easier said than done, I know!

Well....I'm out of the 2ww. AF came this morning.....boo hiss!! Roll on the next cycle.

Good luck ladies!

hi girls sorry i haven't been on the last couple of days lots of stuff going on at home! my dad had a major op the day before yesterday. then that evening i had a phone call from our estate agents (we're moving) said that people wanted to view the next day so we spent the evening (of my OHs birthday and day my dad had op) cleaning the house and making it look presentable! last thing i cared about!!! anyway i've been testing every day since 7dpo and not a hint of nothing :( AF due today, usually comes in night but woke up and nothing there?? did my IC test first thing (my morning ritual ;)) and what do you know...... there's a line. a FAINT very faint squinting eyes lines. and i swear my heart stopped. i'm so scared that it's going to be ahorrible trick. yesterday i had all my usual 'day before AF' symptoms, cramps, lower back ache, headache PMT i don't know what to think :( and i my cameras dead and can't find the charger i really need to put a pick in the gallery for peoples eyes :( xxxx

ohhh winegums!! wow hunny!! we need to seeeeee piiiccckksssss!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->