Anyone else in the 2ww as of today??

im 6dpo and reallydown about this cycle how are you fsmummy - any symptoms?

Hello everyone, I've just joined the forum.

I'm on 10DPO at the moment, and I'm very new at all this. Me and my husband just started ttc this month. I don't have any symptoms except very tiny pains every now and then, but I think this is probably very normal for me

I did a First Response test on DPO8 and I got a BFN, but I wanted to drink and make sure I wasn't pregnant first. There still might be a chance for this month, but I'm not really expecting anything.

hi and welcome fishface, hope you get your bfp really soon xx

Hi girls, thanks for the kind words. The witch got me this morning. What a way to start a Monday! Well, looking forward to June now. Hope we get some BFP's on this thread.

Alisa, I'm so sorry you aren't feeling like it isn't your month. I'm praying that you get your BFP very soon.

Africaqueen, restrain, restrain! LOL! You can do it!

Good luck ladies!

So sorry Heart Tree :hugs:

I'm really struggling not to test, I'm 10 dpo now and been sick 2 mornings in a row and felt mega dizzy but it could so easily be a virus!! It's so hard to resist! Xx

Thanks Isi! I'm so desperate to POAS lol. X

Try to be strong, DJ :D. How many dpo are you? I have a morbid phobia for tests, so its unlikely I'll be doing any of that until AF shows. Good luck hun :hugs:

:hugs: Heart Tree :hugs:

I had my yearly today and I convinced my NP to do an HCG test.. Now I am in the waiting game for the next 4 hours... Ah, it is going to be a very anxious day!

Try to be strong, DJ :D. How many dpo are you? I have a morbid phobia for tests, so its unlikely I'll be doing any of that until AF shows. Good luck hun :hugs:

10 dpo. I'm gonna try hold out lol

still no af, i keep checking every few mins, only creamy white cm but lots of cramps, im so hard trying to control myself till thurs!

DJ, I'm 10 dpo today myself :D.....and I don't intend to test till like 18 dpo if AF doesn't show this weekend :haha:. Seriously though, give it a few more days....maybe till the 21st? :dust: to you Sweetie!

Still holding out for you, alisarose :hugs:

Still BFN!

How are you? How many DPO are you now?

me? 7dpo no symptoms apart from a bit gassy and a few cramps

Fishface- welcome to the boards :) hope u get a fast BFP :)

Heart tree- im sorry the witch got you :-( ((hugs)) lets hope there's a ton of June bfps ;-)

Alisa- I have everything crossed for you, and really hope the witch stays away.

As regards me, i have no symptoms at all and really dnt think i am pregnant this cycle.
I was itching to poas this morn just cos they are there. lol. I didnt tho. Going to try and hold out intill 12dpo earliest. Just want to focus on enjoying my birthday tomorrow :)

Hope we are all doing ok xxx

Good idea Africa.....just focus on getting yourself really pretty for tomorrow :winkwink:. And Sweetie, I know you've heard that no symptoms is most of the time a good thing, right? Wait till 12 dpo to test (that's Friday, right?) and I pray you do get that :bfp: then :hugs:

Anyone else getting a lot of wet cm? I think my cervix moved up a bit :shrug:

Anyone else getting a lot of wet cm? I think my cervix moved up a bit :shrug:

My CM has changed today. More of it and it's gone from sticky and creamy to thinner and white (not stretchy like ov cm though). Think my cervix has moved up as well. Not sure what, if anything, it means. Have been doing some reading and apparently after ov and implantation there is no particular similarities between what women experience with their cm. FX it's a good sign for us but who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->