Anyone else in the 4-5 week range?

I know exactly what you mean Texas, I am glad for the nausea when it hits! The vomiting doesn't sound like fun. So far I haven't done that, but it takes a lot to get me to do that.

Hello ladies
Kendo I am so sorry to hear your news I wish you the best on your journey have faith.

Welcome baybeemama and babypeanut
This forum has been a life savour for me I have been beyond paranoid and reading what other people are going through has been very comforting. As far as symptoms at this stage they can vary from extreme to mild. Up until week 5 everything made me sick and I couldn't stomach anything. Now I'm almost at 7 weeks and can eat but feel nausea sand have horrible heartburn after everything I eat, headaches and I never want to leave my couch ever! Lol I get tingling sensations and then feel itchy. My dr said these things are normal. Oh I also had the feeling like my heart was beating like crazy also normal apparently. I have my second scan on Monday the first one was to early not sure why the clinic sent me for one at 3 weeks. Very scary but hopefully everything will be normal on Monday. I was wondering if anyone has their symptoms coming and going some days I feel every pregnant and others I don't? Also my hCg from 4 weeks was 1442 then 2772 I think not 100 % but those are close does anyone no if this is normal? I'm worried as they didn't exactly double but close?

Hey ladies,

How are you all? Welcome to the new ladies!

Kendi, I'm so sorry for your loss xxx

I'm not sure about hcg, I've never had it measured. My symptoms do seem to come and go somewhat too. Taxes, I know what you mean, I've only got nausea so far, but although it's not nice, it's almost keeping my hope alive.

I had been away for a week, and then I was at work last night. When I finished, I realised I had started to bleed. It was kinda like my period was starting. It didn't come to much, and I don't think I've had any more today. But they won't give me a scan til Tuesday, cos they know already it's not ectopic, they don't see it as urgent. So... I'm kinda in limbo. Just waiting to find out Tuesday if everything's ok or not.

Hope you all have a good weekend xxx

Thanks july28
I have read many mixed posts about the HCG levels some say my levels were really high some say not:wacko: it's driving me crazy so I think I'm going to stay away from google for now! Lol today was the first day I felt kinda normal in the last month. I was kind of worried trying not to stress about it though. I have a scan on Monday and a Drs appointment on tues. Just going to wait it out.

July I hope all goes well on your scan and I'm glad to hear it's not ectopic pregnancy. It's my biggest fear right now. Hope all is well with everyone's babies! Have a great weekend will check in after my scan.

Congrats ladies :happydance:

Thanks july28
I have read many mixed posts about the HCG levels some say my levels were really high some say not:wacko: it's driving me crazy so I think I'm going to stay away from google for now! Lol today was the first day I felt kinda normal in the last month. I was kind of worried trying not to stress about it though. I have a scan on Monday and a Drs appointment on tues. Just going to wait it out.

July I hope all goes well on your scan and I'm glad to hear it's not ectopic pregnancy. It's my biggest fear right now. Hope all is well with everyone's babies! Have a great weekend will check in after my scan.

Congrats ladies :happydance:

As long as the hcg doubles as it should it really doesn't matter what the number is so don't fret. I know I did I'm the beginning!!

I am so worn out and I didn't do much today at all, I'm so exhausted it's work to get dressed and I'm dizzy and nauseated constantly. The nurse said it's normal and to sleep as much as I can and take it easy and stay hydrated. Easy for her to say, I work all weekend and I work 12 hours and rarely sit down. I honestly don't know if I'll make it! I guess if I faint I'm in the right place.

Hello ladies

Hoping everyone is doing well Dini I'm sorry to hear you have such long shifts I couldn't imagine having to do that right now! My heart is with you.
Today was my second scan transvaginal and we got to see our little beans heartbeat! He's 8 mm in length and right where he should be! We are ecstatic as I was very very nervous! Everything looks good and right in the uterus. :happydance::happydance:
Hoping everyone else has as much luck as we have!

Congrats ImReadyBaby!! I was thinking of you today, that's wonderful news. How many weeks are you now?

I've got my scan tomorrow, nervous doesn't describe it! Xx

Congrats to you imready, so glad all is well!!

I managed to get through my weekend at work but my body is paying for it today, I'm so tired!!

Good luck July28 I'm sure all is well but I totally understand your anxiety! I won't get another scan until the NT scan, but am hoping at my next appt on the 25th that they can at least hear the heartbeat.

Thanks july28 and dini
I'm beyond happy! I was so nervous my biggest fear was an ectopic pregnancy but he is in the uterus where he should be. We are calling him a he as we want a boy. Wishful thinking lol.

July28 I am 6 or 7 weeks I'm leaning more towards seven as I believe I conceived around july28 also is that when you conceived? I hope all is well with your scan.

Dini I'm sorry to hear how exhausted you are. I am exhausted I don't work 12 hour shifts I can't even imagine! I hope you get some rest and relaxation. You've earned it.

Everything went ok with the scan! We saw our baby, looking very much like a little blob, with a heartbeat! I'm measuring 7+1, so I'm about 6 days behind what I thought I was, based on my best guess of ovulation. Such a relief.

How are you ladies all feeling? X

Hello ladies
So I am freaking out a little bit right now I had a TV scan yesterday and today I had blood on the toilet paper when I wiped. I had a mild cramp earlier in the day and then the blood about 5 hours later. Just now I wiped and it was brown. I called telehealth which is a telephone nurse type thing and was told to see my dr in the next 24 hours. I am freaking out because the first spotting was red but I'm not having any cramping. Has this happened to anyone else after an internal ultrasound? I'm very scared! Not sure what to do.

Hello ladies
So I am freaking out a little bit right now I had a TV scan yesterday and today I had blood on the toilet paper when I wiped. I had a mild cramp earlier in the day and then the blood about 5 hours later. Just now I wiped and it was brown. I called telehealth which is a telephone nurse type thing and was told to see my dr in the next 24 hours. I am freaking out because the first spotting was red but I'm not having any cramping. Has this happened to anyone else after an internal ultrasound? I'm very scared! Not sure what to do.

It didn't happen to me after an ultrasound but I was told it could and not to worry if it did, it's just your that your cervix is engorged with blood and it can get irritated with an internal ultrasound, I know LOTS of people this happened to, if it doesn't continue try to relax! I had spotting after lifting a heavy patient at about 6wks and it went away, and baby was good 4 days later. As long as it's a small amount and doesn't continue and you don't have bad cramps take a deep breath!! :hugs:

Thanks dini
I've been reading this does happen and that as long as it stops or no cramping I should be fine. I wish the tech would have warned me. I have been so nervous about this pregnancy and I finally felt calm and that I was ok. Then I seen blood and freaked out. It has gone down to very light brown minimal amount now and no cramping. I'm going to call my dr in the morning just to be same. She was rough with scan and I felt a pinch. Staying positive! I seen a heart beat and bean measured at over 8mm! So I'm going to think positive.
Thank you again sometimes we just need reassurance!

You're welcome and it sounds like it's slowed down! I'm sure all is good!!

Just saw your update here, I've sent you a pm. The little bleed I had was red, then went to a tiny bit of brown spotting. I was having lower back pain too, but everything seems to be ok, after getting my scan yesterday!

I think you're right to phone your Dr, just to let them know, but I wouldn't worry too much (even though I know that's really hard!)

Hi girls!

Been MIA as I have felt absolutely AWFUL! Constant nausea and lightheadedness. Puking a few times a day... not fun. Our first scan is tomorrrow afternoon, so I'm excited and a little nervous!

Dini hope you're doing well! You said your next scan is the NT one... how far along does that happen?

July28th I'm glad your scan went well! How have you been feeling lately?

ImReadyBaby, I think you should call your doctor just for some peace of mind. However I have seen so many women on these forums say they had some spotting after an internal scan. Let us know how you're doing!

Glad to hear from you Texas, I was wondering how you were! Sorry you have been miserable. I'd be happy to take some of it for you. My symptoms have practically disappeared. Had that horrid dizziness last week and now I'm fine, still a bit tired, but boobs barely sore at all, only 10-20 min of nausea today and not peeing as often it seems. I sure hope it's just because the placenta is starting to take over because it's scaring the heck out of me.

I was told the NT scan would be between 11-13 weeks, I see the doc again the 25th so I'll be 2 days shy of 11 weeks then, so I'd assume I'll schedule it at that visit. I'm praying for symptoms to return and to be able to hear the heart beat at that next appt but its 2 weeks away and this last 2 weeks since my first scan have seemed like an eternity.

Hi ladies

Texas I'm am so sorry to hear how terrible you have been feeling I went through that at 4 weeks and I didn't think it would end but thankfully it did. Still feel nauseas and have horrible heartburn! I swear thinly thing I can eat that doesn't give me heartburn is bananas and I hate bananas lol.

Dini my symptoms have been coming and going as well and was very scared but I seen the heartbeat in the scan so I'm sure everything will be fine. Our bodies adjust every day to the hormones, it was one of the first things I asked my dr.

July28 thank you so much for all you have done to help me ease my worries it has really helped. I have responded to your pm. Thank you

I did go to see my dr and she ordered another set of hcg testing, the brown spotting is seeming to go away and my last trip to the washroom I noticed a few little spec in the bottom of the toilet not sure what to make if that but trying to stay positive and remember that what is meant to be will be and stating positive can only increase the chances of a positive outcome.
All the words of encouragement have helped greatly to ease my mind. I hope all is well with everyone.

ImReady, glad you are still doing well and the spotting has slowed way down. And thanks for the words of encouragement, I know you are right, symptoms come and go. I tend to have "freak out" moments and then I'm okay lol. I am honestly not an anxious person but have been since the bfp. I guess when you want something so badly and you are so close but if it happens or not is out of your control, it makes a girl anxious. Actually, I'm a bit of a control freak so that's probably it :dohh:

Just can't wait for my next OB appt, which is just an appt, no scan but should listen for the heart beat. It feels like appts are milestones lol. Then I'll scan my NT scan and hopefully in 3-4 weeks get to see my jelly bean again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->