Anyone else in the 4-5 week range?

Oh dini
I couldn't agree more! I'm not usually a very anxious person either but I swear my anxiety these last few weeks has Been sky high! I feel like I want to move into my Dr's office lol. I'm trying to stay positive and stay away from google it really doesn't help! Plus I still have heartburn like crazy so that is reassuring I never thought I would happy about heartburn. I hope all goes well at your next appointment. Please keep posted. :hugs:

Quick post from my phone.
Our scan was amazing... Measuring 1 day ahead at 7w5d with a heart beat of 167 bpm! They did it abdominally, which I'm fine with... I would rather not have to worry about cramping or anything afterwards.

Little nugget!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh Texas that's wonderful!
Your little bean looks wonderful. We weren't allowed to take a picture home. The tech said that at this early on they aren't supposed to send pictures. She also gave very little details about the baby. I'm glad you got lots of details and a picture that's fantastic! I'm so glad to hear that everything is good. I hope your feeling better as well. :hugs: congrats!

Oh Texas that's wonderful!
Your little bean looks wonderful. We weren't allowed to take a picture home. The tech said that at this early on they aren't supposed to send pictures. She also gave very little details about the baby. I'm glad you got lots of details and a picture that's fantastic! I'm so glad to hear that everything is good. I hope your feeling better as well. :hugs: congrats!

Hi ladies just a quick question
I have been doing some reading and have some concerns. The tech didn't give me a picture at the ultrasound and I have read that they don't do this if there are complications I even asked and she said they aren't supposed to give out pictures this early in pregnancy. Should I be concerned kind of creaking out right now. Also it's been 4 days since the ultrasound and my doctor still hasn't received the results. Am I reading to far into this or should I be concerned? Anyone else not get pictures this early?

I got a picture when I measured 6w4d but everyone is different and I'm sure if there was a problem the radiologist would have called your doctor, they are required to! Try to relax, you had a weird tech!!

Texas I love your scan, so glad it went well!!

Tried the Doppler today but no luck, my friend at work pulled out the crummy ultrasound and found baby and she saw a heartbeat. I couldn't from my position :( but did see baby and it looks bigger so that made me feel better. Symptoms still barely around though, just sore boobs today and not horribly. Actually it used to just be sore nipples now it is behind the nipples. Haha tmi sorry!! I'm off to bed, got very little sleep last night.

Thanks girls! Today has been my best day in the last week... the nausea was at least tolerable and I actually enjoyed food.

ImReady I don't think you have anything to worry about. I agree with Dini, you probably just got a weird tech!

Haha Dini I know what you mean about behind the nipples. I'll be glad when we're far enough along that a doppler can detect the hb on a regular basis. I'm debating buying one. That's good you saw little bean has grown! Hope you get some good sleep, that's what I'm about to attempt... I have my meyer lemon candle burning on my night stand... (DH blows it out when he comes to bed later) it helps so much with the nausea!

Everything went ok with the scan! We saw our baby, looking very much like a little blob, with a heartbeat! I'm measuring 7+1, so I'm about 6 days behind what I thought I was, based on my best guess of ovulation. Such a relief.

How are you ladies all feeling? X

Glad everything is fine hun! Xx

Thanks RK!

Texas, that's good you're feeling a bit better. I've been feeling pretty rough, but I know that it's nothing compared to what some ladies are going through. Feeling nauseous most of the time, a bit of retching, but I've managed not to throw up. My boobs are still sore, and nipples are itchy.

ImReady, I would agree, doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Hope you're doing ok?

Hope you ladies had a good sleep!

Hello ladies
Texas I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! My symptoms have also come and gone and there were days where I thought I wouldn't leave the bathroom again! Lol
Also I heard back from the dry office today and the blood work came back everything looks great! She said to relax and stop worrying lol looks like another case of the unnecessary worry but I'm glad I went in to get piece of mind!
I hope everything is going well with everyone! Stay positive ladies :hugs::happydance:

Hi girls! Imready I'm glad your results came back good!!

Texas, it is nice to enjoy good again isn't it?

I had another mostly symptom free day. Was nauseated this morning but not terribly and had a slight dizzy spell but it was over fast. I slept okay last night but it wasn't enough and I had such a long day today. Can't wait to go to bed!

Hello ladies hope all is well with everyone.
Dini I'm sorry to hear your symptoms are still light, it's very scary even though everyone says it's normal! I also woke up this morning with no. Symptoms my boobs even look lighter than before. It's very scary but I'm sure everything is fine. I know it's not easy to stay calm but hopefully everything returns soon. Also I had a horrible nightmare last night and still have to pee all the time so I'm focusing on that. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

I have the same, boobs seem not to be as big and not as dark. Today though they seem a bit heavier so fingers crossed! I did have a weird bout of nausea today at lunch with my friend, our food showed up and suddenly I was sick, it passed after a few minutes and it was all good after that.

And yes it is so hard to not worry but I also focus on the symptoms I still have and the peeing a lot is certainly one of them!

I know exactly what you mean Dini
I feel like the only symptom I have right now is the constant need to pee. I feel like I might have some heartburn but maybe not lol. Maybe we are just getting used to it. Also my 35lbs dog jumped on my belly today really freaked me out especially because the symptoms seem to have faded. I will be 8 weeks on Monday. How far are you dini?

I'm 9 week today. My symptoms started fading at 8w2d

Hi ladies
Just wondering how everyone is doing? Hope all is well with everyone. I was so sick yesterday could hardly get out of bed. So symptoms seem to be back lol. Dini I'm 8 weeks today so it looks like your about a week ahead of me.

Hey gals!

My boobs aren't as heavy or sore either. The last few days my nausea seemed to be a lot better, but today... Nope. Nauseous all day and I can barely keep my eyes open.

I'll be so glad when the placentta is able to take over LOL.

It's a good sign that your symptoms will start to subside soon Texas since they've been coming and going. Mine have been mostly gone for almost a week now. I've had waves of nausea and dizziness once in a while but it's so brief I barely notice it.

Imready, I'm sure you will be feeling better soon!!

Guess what!! I found the heartbeat today!! Yay! It was my third try today and took almost ten minutes but I got it! Rate of 174. Didn't read the rate on the screen but I counted it.

Texas Im g
Ad to hear your feeling better the nausea can be horrible. I didn't have sore boobs either for a few days then woke up to pee for the millionth time and I remember in my groggy haze being like wow my boobs hurt lol!

Dini im so happy to hear you heard a heart beat and a string one at that! Congrats! I'm already feeling a bit better had 4 tacos for dinner the cravings are killing me suddenly I NEEDED crunchy Cheetos at 10 in the morning lol.

Haha, cravings are so weird sometimes!! I'm dying for grilled cheese suddenly. And fries with vinegar!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->