Anyone else not started their nursery yet?

i started when i was about 28 weeks doing the actual decorating...but have been doing little bits at a time to it for weeks now!

xx

our nursey is still dd's playroom.

dunno where im supposed to put all the toys - and with chirstmas coming up im thinking the nursery may never get done lol

we only done ours about 3 weeks ago... dont plan to have LO in our room for longer than 4 weeks so want to get it done before she gets here!

it is currently nursery / drying room till our lodgers stuff is all moved out tho lol

I haven't started yet either :hugs: Don't fret hun!

I would love to start however, but we need to find a place with another bedroom before we can get cracking. We have all the bits and bobs but they are at both sets of parents houses, as we simply don't have the extra space to store it right now. Like the other ladies have said though, they're fine to sleep in your room for the first six months so don't worry too much xxx

I'm not doing a nursery until May and i'm due in March. as much as i want to i really can't because we are moving 1st of May and there would be no point in setting up the room for her when she would be in our room with us until we move anyway. It's so sad :( all her stuff is in the spare room, including the wall hangings etc that i just want to set up , and the cot, but its really not worth it- she wont even be in the cot as we have a bassinet so we would just have to take it down again b4 we move. Atleast I can start fresh when we move and set her up a beautiful room :) xx

I would love to start however, but we need to find a place with another bedroom before we can get cracking. We have all the bits and bobs but they are at both sets of parents houses, as we simply don't have the extra space to store it right now. Like the other ladies have said though, they're fine to sleep in your room for the first six months so don't worry too much xxx

:haha: thats right i forgot u are moving too. Sux huh! :(

So does :( I wish we could just find a place already :grr: :haha: You found your place yet?

So does :( I wish we could just find a place already :grr: :haha: You found your place yet?

naa. we cant get out of here till 1st may so anything we find now is just wishful thinking- dought it would still be available then. prob start looking end of march, give us plenty of time so we dont stress out. Wana find a good place so we dont have to move again in a hurry with a wee one :)

My nursery is currently 'in process' lol and I'm 35 weeks. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->