Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Dodger - there is the possiblity that you were carrying twins and have only lost one of them. Hopefully you get some answers soon though.

Oh Dodger I'm sorry I didn't realise it was so recent. I found a lot of information on 'vanishing twins' as we knew we had twins from an early scan I had convinced myself that I was still pregnant and had only lost the one. I didn't want to believe that this could happen to me.
Our mental frame of mind can be so very cruel on us at times and I found myself in complete denial. It didn't help that I got incredibly sore swollen boobs and nausea too.
You will get some answers as to what is going on :hugs:

hi
i am sorry on your loss.
i have had my last miscarrige in
july 10 on my marriage aneversary.i am still ttc after that but no success.now decide for i.u.i this month.

Dodger - there is the possiblity that you were carrying twins and have only lost one of them. Hopefully you get some answers soon though.

Thank you. One way or another I should get an answer with the results. I've made peace with the miscarriage so hopefully I'll be fine whatever the answer.

Oh Dodger I'm sorry I didn't realise it was so recent. I found a lot of information on 'vanishing twins' as we knew we had twins from an early scan I had convinced myself that I was still pregnant and had only lost the one. I didn't want to believe that this could happen to me.
Our mental frame of mind can be so very cruel on us at times and I found myself in complete denial. It didn't help that I got incredibly sore swollen boobs and nausea too.
You will get some answers as to what is going on :hugs:

Yeah I know it's pretty much a guarantee that it's just my body being weird. I'm really working on keeping myself grounded, though I am curious. I know too that even if the numbers are rising again that it's not a guarantee of a viable pregnancy since a miscarriage can fool the body and times and still create the hCG even after the baby is dead and gone.

ugh. Despite all of this, I'm still anxious to see what the answers are.

Dodger, I don't really have any words to help, just wanted to know that I am thinking of you. :hugs: When will you get your results?

hi
i am sorry on your loss.
july 10 on my marriage aneversary.i am still ttc after that but no success.now decide for i.u.i this month.

Mc at any time is awful and there will always be that mc anniversary so it must be doubly hard for you to have happened on your Wedding anniversary. Hopefully you'll get your bfp before you next anniversary.:hugs:

hi
i am sorry on your loss.

Sorry for your loss. I miscarried a few days before our first wedding anniversary so I know exactly how you feel. Good luck with the IUI.

thanks Pinks and Amanda
thanks for your supportive words.
ttc on folic acid5mg, letrozole, asprine 75.
Good luck to you too

Dodger, I don't really have any words to help, just wanted to know that I am thinking of you. :hugs: When will you get your results?

I won't get them until tomorrow. Which means I'll probably sleep sucky tonight. lol

hi
i am sorry on your loss.

*hugs* I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your sticky bean with the iui!

Hi Ladies...I only just got my computer on! Its been a heck of a day!

Hi Munchie :hugs:I'm so sorry for your loss, but as I'm sure the rest of the ladies have said by now- you have come to a good place. Theres so much support here, and we have experts on POAS ad charting! As for your question, theres different answers everywhere you look- as a geeral rule your body won't ovulate while your HCG is still above 5, however, I have heard of ovulation happening when its still above 5, but not much above. It took me 3 weeks to get a neg test after my MMC, and I believe that my HCG wasn't very high by the time the MC was diagnosed. The main reason hospitals say wait one month is for dating purposes. However, it depends on your case. Wait until your bleeding has stopped before you BD, and dodn't be disheartened if you don't get pregnant right away, some of our bodies take longer to recover than others. I dont even think I ovulated after my MMC, and my AF came 4 weeks almost to the day afterwards.

Mrs Miggins- I know right! You have to fight in this country to get those kind of scans after a year! Bloomin soaps and their bad info! (I'm still going to watch it) Next time I get PG, I'm not even going to get my self on the midwifes list via the gp, I;ll call them direct, tell THEM when I'm being seen and not the other way round, and I'll be contacting the EPAU myself and arranging my own scans! The whole thing was a complete farce last time with the receptionist not filing my form in the drawer right next to her, and my midwife trying to book me in for 2 booking appointments...then theres the fact that during my 8 week booking appt, the baby already had no h/b. No wonder I want to bypass that next time! I cried at three different ladies today, because they were sweet to me. Its odd how we react to kindness isn't it. I told my mum she is the best mum ever today, and she was feeling down too and said ohhh stop it or I'll cry.

Hi Mrs temple, I'm so sorry for your loss, it really sounds to me as if you got lucky and caught the eggy straight away, but to be on the safe side if I were you I would try and get an early scan just so you can know 100% You should be able to get what is known as a reassurance scan. If your midwife tries to make you wait til 12 weeks put your foot down! :hugs:

Ickle :hugs: sorry about the temp drop....next month for you!

Hiya Fili!! Still no bad dreams or cramps I see....WOOHOO! :thumbup: I think the next time you feel a cramp will either be in your leg in the third tri (I got that, it sucks) OR...when you go into labour!

Pink...I do wonder what itchy hands and feet is caused by during pg, think I'll pop that on my 'must google this extensively' list, and become an expert!

Hey Louby, sorry AF is being a sod for you. TMI alert: My first AF after loss- heavy as all hell, at times almost as heavy as the MMC, tiny clots, cramping on first day only (Normal for me) but the heaviness of it was unreal, I was never like that before! oh and I counted the morning after the day is began as CD!, so the whole AF was 7 days long. :wacko:

Hi Dogder...No my hpt's after the loss were very light and progressivly lighter. I never tested during my pregnancy after that first couple of days. Wish I had, I'm have had a better idea of my HCG levels. Remember that dilution of urine affects the line strength. Also consider that HCG doubles and can vary tons, you may just have ended up with a ton more HCG by the time you MC than you had the last time you tested before the MC. Not sure if I have explained that very well! If it is VTS, then a scan will show it up straight away, so push for a scan instead of a blood test. The nurse gave me a scan 3 weeks after my MMC because I didn;t want another needle stuck in the back of my hand for more bloods. They did it on the gyne ward, not maternity. I have read about the hcg rising due to the body being tricked after a MC, and it tends to happen when a MC is incomplete. Another reason to put your foot down and demand a scan, politely of course.

Hi Mohini :hugs:I'm sorry for your loss, you are not alone, theres much support here. :flower:

Finally, after Epic Wall Of Text...as for me...I have had the day from hell main thought going through my head was 'must get back and catch up with the Ladies!' OPK's are getting slightly darker I might be in for a slow fade in pos this month. CM has gone lotiony....I'm horny as all heck, I think that eggy is going to pop out soon! And be chased by OH's invasion force! We are eating atm, yup I type and eat :haha: we are having jacket spuds and salad etc...I turn to OH, and say this is lovely dear (he made it) he replies: 'yes and to think all I had to do was pop it into the oven' I gave him a 'look' I think he knows that tonight, we BD!! :haha:

Oh my goodness, do I get the biggest wall of text award? :blush:

Had a miscarriage this morning, haven't confirmed with dr but know what I saw :( It was devastating to take my signature tickers off, I didn't think it would be this way. I was only 7 weeks along so I wasn't expecting this emotion. I don't know when to try again

Hey Amber, so sorry for your loss. You will know when the time is right to start again. Take each day at a time. It's a really difficult process and a huge loss to adjust to but we will support you as much as you need.

Hi Amber :flower: I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: No matter how far along you are when you lose a baby its devastating, I lost mine at 7 weeks also, but it didn't miscarry I found out at 12 week scan it was a missed miscarriage. Have you rang your doctor yet? You should try to get an ultrasound to confirm complete MC, or at the very least a blood test to monitor your HCG levels. Is this your first MC? Its important that you don't blame yourself, have you got a good support network? The support here is fantastic it helps me a ton.

Loz, that was an epic post! Been a bit AWOL today. Been in bed all afternoon. Made the toddler party and the docs at 5 but that's all. More of the same antibiotics (another dose of thrush to look forward to then, best stock up on Canesten) and feeling very teary and sorry for myself. Called in sick for work tomorrow.
On the plus side OH finally got the tree!

Ug antibiotics are not fun at all, tis no fun feeling like someone set your twinkle on fire! I ran out of cream ended up with honey on it. :haha: Toddler party while your poorly? Now thats dedication, I would have not been able to face it. You should have a true duvet day tomorrow, with ample theraputic chocolate.

I'm in a right old state today, alternating between being upset at stress, and ecstatic at approaching O.

Good news about your tree! We only got ours a couple days ago. This year, I don;t really care about christmas but the boys do, so on goes the brave face and up goes the tree! I just realised I will be in the 2WW on christmas day. BUGGER! I was going to get plastered....:wacko:

9po, and despite all my promises, I am symptom spotting but only in my head. I haven't filled any in on FF though so have no idea what my score would be on there. And I have resisted testing, though I must admit I got the tests out and read the instruction leaflet today and contemplated doing one tomorrow but I shall hold firm at least until the weekend.

DH is back from his trip, which is :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
I think he thinks we might :sex: tonight to celebrate but I am completely knackered, my boobs hurt like mad, and I have the beginnings of a rotten cold (but I am really really not symptom spotting you understand :) ) so am not feeling so keen.

Welcome to the newbies. Sorry you've had to find yourselves in this part of the forum.

Well done for the willpower Emum :thumbup:

You cant help but symptom spot heck I'm doing it and havn't even O'd yet! I'm verrry aware of my uterus today, it feels a bit weird. Excuse me for possible TMS (Too Much Suggestion) But mayhap you could, um, sort your DH out without doing the whole dance? Less effort plus brownie points to use next time you BD! (Sorry for the way I put that its a bit blunt but thats just what OH and I are like lol)

So sorry for your loss AMBERDW :hugs:

EMUM, sounds like he may have to catch the :sex: bug tomorrow.... Get some rest Hun!

:hugs: to those that suffered losses and that just plain need the hugs!

:dust: to everyone on the thread!

Just quickly checking in. I am not TTC this cycle so I am just stalking, which is really all I can do with many threads lately. Just bouncing back from the news that we are not TTC for a couple of cycles.... Wishing everyone in here Luck and BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->