Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi sorry to jump in here but am confused over lots of things :) had a mmc 6.5 weeks ago at ten weeks pregnant, the sac was only 7 weeks but there was also another 2! So apparently I got pregnant with triplets!! So first question is has anyone had multiple pregnancies and is it likely to happen to me again ( I would be just delighted with any baby(s). Also I was bleeding for 1.5 day four weeks after the d and. C but that only lasted a day, now I seem to have started my actual first af after the procedure, is it good to start ttc again now? .. Sorry for all the questions

Hi Ashjim. Can't help you with the multiple pregnancy bit, but welcome, sorry for your loss, and once AF has gone, as soon as you feel ready to start ttc again I would say you will be fine.
Loz, sadly chocolate is the worst possible thing I could eat at the moment. Which is an absolute disaster.
Hi Mrs MM.

I'm so sorry for the losses of the ladies new to the thread. *hugs*

Hi Emum! Sorry I missed your post somehow! Pleased hubby is home, impossible not to symptom spot isn't it? I hope all the signs are there and you get a Christmas pressie to remember!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. It has been a stressful day waiting for the doctor's office to call. I took another test this morning (I'm not obsessing, I promise!) and it was much darker than yesterday.
For the people newer to the thread than me...I'm so sorry for your losses. My miscarriage was painful emotionally and it hurt physically more than any period I had ever had.
I'm trying not to constantly think about being pregnant, but...
Again, thank you to everyone in the thread. This thread has been much more informative than many I have seen.

Thanks MrsTemple, we all feel the same. The pain is awful and nobody really warns you. I hope you feel physically better soon, I found with my natural miscarriage once the physical pain eased I could start trying to deal with the emotional stuff. I didn't find this site till my second miscarriage and the support has been marvellous. I have learnt all about charting, temping and learning when I ovulate to maximise my chances of conceiving again as quickly as possible. It hasn't happened for me this month, but we have had 2 December bfp's so far , and there will be more to come soon I'm sure. It only usually takes me about 4 months to conceive but I have found that taking control of that aspect of my fertility has helped me deal with the losses in a more positive way. But whether you go down that road or not we are all here for each other and it's great.

Another BFN today. No sign of the witch yet, wish she would stop toying with me and put me out of my misery :(

Morning everyone! Emum glad your dh is back safe and sound! Mrs migg hope the medicine worked and you got a better nights sleep. Hi to all the new ladies, so sorry for your losses, this is a great thread where you'll find lots of support. ickle hope the witch comes soon if you're sure she's coming, you must be feeling really frustrated, I hope next month is the one for you x x x no cramps or nightmares! Dreamt of an ex boyfriend though but it was a pretty non emotional dream if you know what I mean, think I was more happy than not, just so long as I don't get nightmares I'm happy! Louby, loz, aunty, Mrs mm, mrs temple :wave:

Morning ladies

Ickle - its so frustrating the waiting. At least if you knew for sure AF was coming than you can prepare, its the not knowing and deep down hope that messes with our minds.

Fili - dreams can be normal but I can understand your fear. Like you said as long as there is no nightmares - yay!!

Mrs mig - hope you have a better,more relaxing day today and the witch is not too hard on you.

Loz - will your speculum arrive today.

emum - glad you man is home, so nice to have them back. How was it having the bodyguard all that time. Good luck for your DS and his karate today.

Hope all the other ladies are well, louby auntlo and everyone else. Sorry you find yourselve here to the new ladies, you'll find lots of support and advice.

afm - getting a few twinges and aches but no real cramps which I had last time. Mood varies from happiness to doubt although this time I do feel more positive than I did last time. From day 1 last time I was scared but this time I do feel more relaxed so lets hope this one is a keeper!!

Hi pink, I think twinges are normal. It's just last time I had really painful cramping so since I've always had painful cramping in pregnancy and not now I think that might be a good sign but god you never know, I don't know what's normal! I hope we both get our sticky beans. I am also having problems with my nose, it's either stuffy or runny! How's your hunger? I could eat a horse everyday!

Hi pink, I think twinges are normal. It's just last time I had really painful cramping so since I've always had painful cramping in pregnancy and not now I think that might be a good sign but god you never know, I don't know what's normal! I hope we both get our sticky beans. I am also having problems with my nose, it's either stuffy or runny! How's your hunger? I could eat a horse everyday!

I had really bad painful cramps and right sided pain (prob the cyst) also last time right through till 8 weeks (when other symptoms also reduced), so scary. Everyone kept saying it was normal i.e. uterus expanding but still a worry. My appetite is bit down actually which is not like me, I can usually eat through anything. Nothing usually puts me off food.

Have you told anyone else yet? I was going to hold off but might have to tell Dad/step mum (maybe next week) as they organise the ski holiday that I won't be going on now!!

Just my mum dad and sister and two close friends and five hundred people on b and b that's it! All those peeps help me through mc anyway so... It's the steroids which make me hungry it's normal to be off your food x x x. Are you happy about not going skiing?

I had really bad painful cramps and right sided pain (prob the cyst) also last time right through till 8 weeks (when other symptoms also reduced), so scary. Everyone kept saying it was normal i.e. uterus expanding but still a worry. My appetite is bit down actually which is not like me, I can usually eat through anything. Nothing usually puts me off food.

Have you told anyone else yet? I was going to hold off but might have to tell Dad/step mum (maybe next week) as they organise the ski holiday that I won't be going on now!!

I'm wondering whether to go get a frer and a digi to see what they say!!

Exactly Pink! I'm 99.9999% sure that AF's on it's way but it's that 0.0001% in my mind saying "but you might not be" that is the loudest lol!

I'm so excited for the 2 of you with your little christmas puddings. Looking forward to seeing the first scan pics :)

I keep wondering what I'll do when I get my next BFP (check out my PMA - when not if) because a friend from real life is on here (hello Gill if you're stalking lol!) and I'd want to tell you ladies straight away but I'd feel bad if someone from real life found out before we'd told all of our family. Ach I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it lol!

Good Monring Ladies :wave:

Fili - no cramp no nightmares = great news :thumbup:

Oh Ickle I do hope AF arrives for you soon if you know she is iminent! Its so hard just waiting - it truly messes with our heads :(

Welcome to all the new ladies - I'm so sorry you have found yourself here but as all the wonderful ladies had already said this thread is a great support to all :hugs:

Yey for your hubby being home Emum :happydance: how long did you have the bodyguard with you in the end?

Pink I hope you are feeling well xx

Dodger how did you get on at your appointment yesterday?

MrsMig I don't know about you but the witch isn't being all that kind to me over here :( this is the worst period I have ever had. The cramps last night were on the verge of MC pain! Is this normal for first AF? :shrug:

How is everyone else today?

xx

Hi Louby, sorry the witch is being so hard on you this month. Are you able to hve a quiet day in today?

Ickle - you can add 0.1 to your temp if you did it an hour earlier so that makes it look even better. I know you are not confident so I'll be the extra 99.999% of hope for you and mybe you'll get you bfp tomorrow.

fili - more poas what are you waiting for!! It was nice to see it in black and white on the digi, if only for 24hrs but you can keep the frer.

Morning everyone!!!!! :wave:

Sorry i have been AWOL for a couple of days! finding this really hard to keep up with as i am constantly in and out of work this weather cuz of christmas coming up!

How is everyone? i had a read through the posts and my god i woudnt even no where to begin to reply to them all!

welcome to all the new girls that have found themselves here, it is hard but with all the support here it is great! hope u find urself in a better place soon!

Loz - great u think ur O soon!
Fili - glad ur keepin well and no nigtmares! :thumbup:
louby - my AF was WORSE than mc, it was terribe, i swear i am still gettin over the exhaustion from it and it has been gone a week!
pink - i went of my food with my LO, as ur preg progresses in the early stages im sure ur symptoms go up and down, ur just all over the place!
MrsMig- hows the AF??
ickle- hope AF comes soon if she is on her way!!

Ahhh sorr if i have not mentioned everyone, as i say im totally wrecked and brain is in christmas shopping mode!!!

Hows the weather wer u all are??

AFM- still no dark opk's! i didnt do any yday as i was workin all day and then i stayed in my mums last nite and didnt have any with me, but did one this mornin with FMU and it was faint, the lines seem to go up and down on them! i was thinkin i would be ovulating very soon as it is near 2weeks since AF started! not much to report on the cm side either, did have some watery but that was a day or 2 after :sex: so maybe just thinkin it was hubbys?!??! still havent temped either, i can not get my head into gear in the mornin to do it as soon as i wake up! :sleep: i hope im doin this all right and not blowing my chances! am i not tryn hard enough???? i really want this girls, i think the closer to christmas it gets the harder im findin this! i wanted my baby in my belly over christmas!!!

Oh i forgot i LOVED the dream about leanne from corrie!!! hahahahahahaha and yeah i also noticed she is lookin at IVF after a couple of months of tryn!! if only it was that easy in real life to concieve that quick!!!

Hope everyone is well and has a good day!!!

I sympathise Tara. After miscarrying in October being pregnant again by Christmas seemed really doable but it has only been one proper cycle so it was a big hope really.
Louby, my first AF after my natural miscarriage was horrible, just to warn you the second was as well. But let's hope it doesn't come to that! This one I'm having now is heavy but not painful at all, which is weird.
Ickle, if the witch is coming I hope she comes soon.
Afm I think maybe with this sinus infection it's a good job I'm not pregnant this month. I'm throwing all the drugs at it I can, not that anything seems to help. I have had to come back to bed. The pain really is bloody awful.

Oh, and I had a text from my friend who has the dreams late last night saying "oh, my pregnancy dream was spot on. My other friend Clare is pregnant"
Jeez, thanks for that!
In other news frer's are on buy 1 get 1 free in Superdrug so stock up ladies!

Good Morning Ladies :flower:

Hi Ashjim, sorry for your loss :hugs: you werent far along so you can TTC again after AF as long as you feel ready and as long as the doctor has no reason for you not to.

Mrs Miggins...we must find you an alternative to chocolate that you can eat whenever, theres got to be other feel good foods.

Ickle sorry about the BFN, I looked at your chart are you sure your out this month? I'm still a chart newbie but looks like your temps havent dropped completely yet...and I got to browsing chart galleries last night and some ladies had very late BFP's.

Fili the nose thing happened to me in all pg, I think its initially caused by the pregnany hormones, but I find its like a defense system against catching a bug. Not so easy for the germies to get through.

Pink my appetite didn't increase right away either you might be like me, off foor for a week or so then BAM hungry hungry hungry, constantly.

Hi Louby...yes weird painful heavy clotty or unusually light AF is all 'normal' after a MC. It sucks but I guess its the uterus having a good spring clean!

As for me, no speculum arrival yet, but thats fine because I'm on CD12 and I am not sure about looking at my cervix when I'm near O...although, it might be quite enlightening. Plus we BD this morning and it was fabulous I'm hoping it was a lucky BD :haha: I managed to not get right out of bed after too so swimmers had time for a race! Dozed for around an hour after then had cramping in my lower uterus plus more twinges on the right side ovary. I did read spermies can soften the cervix (not sure if true) and I KNOW orgasms create some swimmer friendly movement, so hoping that cramp was them getting through the cervix! I'm clenched up tight now lol darent move much which is silly I know we BD 4 hours ago now. OPK's still neg but can't say if they will stay neg today yet as not done the other 3 yet. I'm POAS 4x a day CD12-Ov. OH is a bit poorly and was showing no signs of wanting a wiggle when we woke up, so I used the tactic of just make him feel a bit better and leave it in his hands. One chest and stomach rub later 'my arms ached' so I stopped and turned over...and behold, he was ready. This tactical BD is alot of fun sometimes! I might have a full fry up today, not had one in weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->