Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi Jess, So sorry to hear about losing your little bean its a horrible thing to go through isnt it. I think its totally up to you what you want to do, have you stopped bleeding already? I was waiting to finish bleeding untill we :sex: as there is a risk of infection whilst you are actually having the mc but next week we are going to go for it.

As for when you ovulate i dont think there are any set rules, do you have regular cycles or use OPKs, temp etc?? Id say if you arent sure and you are happy to keep :sex: every day then go for it!!

Good luck xxxx

Hi Clobo,
Yes it definitely is horrible :(
Yeah my bleeding has stopped - It was rather heavy with clots and severe pain the first and second day. On the second day, the internal scan also made me bleed a lot more, the next day I had intercourse in the bath and that also kind of hurried the bleeding to a finish :blush: I wasn't going to until bleeding stopped for the same reason, but everything was ok. It just felt very tender for a few days. I had 6 days of bleeding all together. What about you?
I never chart or do anything, I just always checked my cervix as well as for EWCM.
I've just realised though my (.)(.) are sore again? And I've got a slight temperature right now so could very possibly be ovulating :)
If you don't mind me asking, what was your story with the miscarriage? Hugs to you! x x

Hiya

Aw thats ok, sounds like you have come out the other side, if you think you are ovulating then go for it with the :sex:

Well i was on clomid, stopped as they wanted me to have a laparoscopy to check tubes etc but we fell pregnant on the next try without the tablets .... so they sent me for an early scan to make sure it wasnt ectopic, the beany was very small and slow heartbeat, went again a week later and no growth, the week after that there was no heartbeat .... i opted for a ntural mc and after almost two weeks i started bleeding, its been about 10 days and still spotting but Im hoping that after this week I will be back to "normal" ... just hoping that it doesnt take ages for me to ovulate again! I was so happy to have finally fallen pregnant but for some reason there was always this niggling feeling and i was worried something was wrong, turned out i was right and im totally gutted :cry: ... but now i know it can happen where before i was so worried that it would never happen. just want to get back on it now!

If you have a temperature it probably means that you have already ovulated as the progesterone increases after ovulation and thats what causes the temp rise. Wouldnt it be brilliant if you had caught that egg straight away!!

How is everyone else today??

:hug:

Hiya Jess,

I just want to say that EWCM on its own can be a bit deceiving. I know that some women especially those with PCOS can get multiple oestrogen surges (which is what brings on the EWCM) Hopefully you did ovulate and you're now into your 2ww.

Good luck!

Yep and just to confuse things I dont tend to get ewcm its more watery and i tend to get creamy cm after ovulation, had tonnes of it when i got my :bfp:. I guess just tracking it over time will give you an idea of whats happening.

Why are our bodies all different and all so confusing!! :shrug:

Cheering on our ovulations!! :happydance:

xxxx

Hello ladies, had such a busy day. Hope ur feeling better cloey? ps. honymooning in maldives, CANNOTTTTTT wait! :)

JESS - no idea on OV and cervix as ive only tried to do things naturally so far (eg. no temps, no opk testing etc - not that this is all UNnatural, but you know what i mean LOL) ... BUT YOU BED 3-4 TIMES A DAY????? OMG. i would literally die of exhaustion heehee. We were supposed to bed last night but i was too tired! LOL

ok now here i go with another silly question - what does ewcm stand for? keep hearing it! :)

Hiya

Wow the Maldives wil be ACE!!!! Bet you are looking forward to getting married even more now, lol!!

ewcm stands for egg white cervicl mucus ... cm changes through your cycle ...

Period = bleeding
lead up to ovulation = lotiony or creamy
fertile time and ovulation = watery or egg whitey
after ovulation = dries up slightly and becomes more creamy again

Obviously this can be different for everyone but it generally follows this rule, the watery or ew cm is more hospitable to sperm and helps it travel to the right place!

Yes i was gonna say, 3-4 a day, wow!! :sex:

Off to my friends tonight, a load of us are going and a girl who is 5 months pregnant is going to be there, they all know my situation just hope there isnt too much pregnancy talk!!

Massive hugs to you all xxxx

enjoy ur night cloey! Im off to zumba class - catch you all later / soon xxx

Hey ladies.

Well I had a missed miscarraige 4 weeks ago at 8+4weeks. I feel mentally fine and weirdly can't remember feeling pregnant (its amazing what the human mind can do eh?!)

So we've had sex a few times since it happened but all the OPKS have been negative - ive been testing for the last 2 weeks.

When should I ovulate after a missed miscarraige (had medical management not D&C)

All I can think about is being pregnant again - its so frustrating as it was a honeymoon baby :(

Any advice would be good. Is it advisable to take folic acid while trying?

xx

Firsttimer, this website helped me to understand and recognise EWCM, it is quite graphic, maybe don't look if you're eating, but I think we're prob all ok with this sort of thing now

https://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

I'm wondering whether to get a thermometer in case my EWCM starts playing games with me.

Actually that website might help if you are going to check your cervix, if you have longer fingers than me, LOL

Hey ladies.

Well I had a missed miscarraige 4 weeks ago at 8+4weeks. I feel mentally fine and weirdly can't remember feeling pregnant (its amazing what the human mind can do eh?!)

So we've had sex a few times since it happened but all the OPKS have been negative - ive been testing for the last 2 weeks.

When should I ovulate after a missed miscarraige (had medical management not D&C)

All I can think about is being pregnant again - its so frustrating as it was a honeymoon baby :(

xx

Hiya, sorry you are here too :hugs: It seems to me that OV varies woman to woman, someone else might be able to advise you more on that. Yes 100% take your folic acid. xx

Hey ladies.

xx

It's not just advisable, it's encouraged by most doctors. I take Sanatogen Mother to Be multi-vitamins which has extra folic acid in it (I have been for nearly 4 years now :( ). I think you have to be careful taking normal multi-vitamins because they have higher amounts of certain vitamins in them. I also take Omega 3 which I see Sanatogen sell along with the Mother to Be tablets now. I take them more for arthritis and memory problems but it looks like it's good for TTC too. I buy them when Boots has a 3 for 2 offer on because it gets expensive! :)

Hiya

Amanda, The sanatogen ones are good arent they, i think about £8 for both the multivit with folic and the omega 3 separate tablet. You should start taking them for 3 months prior to TTC really as then it builds up in your system, its really good for normal fetal growth and i think to help prevent things like Downs and Spina Bifida. So yes get taking them now Gregorysbabe!!

Im so sorry about your loss, aw honeymoon baby would have been so special, but you have a good attitude and its good to see you are trying again. I dont think there are any hard and fast rules about when you will ovulate again, a lot of people dont ovulate the first cycle after a mc, some people ovulate and get pregnant straight away. Did you have regular cycles before you got pregnant?? I have irregular cycles and so i have no idea when ill ovulate next! Im temping and going to get some OPKs so i can at least see whats going on.

Keep having the :sex: anyway and im sure soon you will be back to "normal" :dust:

Mrs W, ive seen that site before, its brilliant but yes perhaps not while you are eating .... it does help you see what you are looking for as i never knew before what it looked like .... kind of like the end of a mans willy!!!!

Anyway, enough of that, im off work again today, hopefully the last day, i think the last few months have finally caught up with me and im cream crackered!! Going to recharge my batteries this weekend and start afresh next week with some :sex: and acupuncture!!

Have a good friday xxxx

Good Luck hun..... wow and your wedding is soon how exciting!

I started TTC straight after my loss and also didnt need a D&C hopefully I

will get pregnant soon, if not this cycle this will be my third cycle since

my loss

xxx

:rofl: no definitely not at the same time!! How wierd would that be!!

Hi Shona .... good luck this cycle, i really hope this is your month chick xxxx

Yeah me and OH really want to catch the eggy, we've already don it 4 times today and it's only 16:15!! :haha: and I have to admit - recently I've been so horny I've been almost jumping on him :blush: :blush:
Hopefully it means we really do get to catch this eggy, although that's if I ovulate, as I hear sometimes you don't after a miscarriage.
Normally I get ewcm so I was kind of waiting on it, not unless I missed it as I'm really trying to stay along the 'ntnp'.
Yeah my cm was very lotiony and had a lot of it too when I got my bfp, so fx'd I get it this month :)
I have my fingers crossed for everyone too!

Also.. I hope you have a fabulous wedding honey, you deserve it :) x x

Wow Jess you are a rampant rabbit!! I cant wait to get started next week, bleeding is just down to more like red cm now so almost there!!

Lets hope that we all ovulate soon then, even if we dont catch it then at least we can start a proper new cycle sooner rather than later!!

xxx

Haha ;) Never usually want it that much, usually once a day. But I've been rather horny - maybe it's all the hormones going everywhere at the moment :)

yess!! Fingers crossed for everyone :) x x

Jess wowsa to all the :sex:

Congrats by the way, so you are pregnant is that right?

Clo :hi: hey hun.... I have missed you! How have you been? Glad your bleeding

is to a minimal now and you can get started. TTC was the best way forward for

me as it gave me something to focus on. I just wish I was one of them ones

that got pregnant straight after a loss!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->