• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else recently miscarried...waiting to try again a month or two....JOIN ME!!!

My test line was a dark as the control line today and came up first!!! 14 dpo..holding urine for two hours. Much darker than my tests with my miscarriage. I'm starting to get excited now! I go in for blood work tomorrow...and will schedule a 7 week scan.

:hi: Bross! We waited one cycle, although my doctor wanted me to wait two. She said that would give my lining more time to thicken up. As far as opks....try testing in the afternoon and evening...I never got a positive in the morning...even on the frer digital test that wants you to test in the morning. Good luck!

Bross I am on my first month with cbfm too having used opks wuth varying success before. Its already been wirth the pennies cos its confirmed early ov for me which is what I hoped for.

Sounds good, Daisy! A lot of your symptoms sound similar to mine.

And then tonight Dh commented that my boobs looked "longer". Ack. Testing on Monday. I'm terrified of a bfn. LOL

Exciting that you get to test soon, but I understand about being scared. I don't test till the 26th but I'm already getting antsy about it. But I will hold off and let my body do the talking :)

I'm almost chickening out. I'm so scared it will be a bfn. I've never, ever caught on a cycle remotely this short. I've never caught first time. 5 months is the quickest it ever happened. I feel like I don't deserve to have it happen this fast especially when other ladies have tried for so long.

Well, my last minutes fears proved right. The starkest-whitest bfn showed up this morning. My body is playing cruel tricks!

I know I'm not "out" until AF arrives so I'll be testing once a week until she does. Personally, I think I might have just ovulated this weekend and my wacky hormones made the signs overblown. This would be my fertile window in a regular cycle for me. No symptom spotting allowed for me though. Can't trust it this time around.

I will be licking my wounds today but am hoping for more PMA by tomorrow.

Praying for bfp's for everyone....seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant at the drop of a hat :(

Sounds good, Daisy! A lot of your symptoms sound similar to mine.

And then tonight Dh commented that my boobs looked "longer". Ack. Testing on Monday. I'm terrified of a bfn. LOL

Exciting that you get to test soon, but I understand about being scared. I don't test till the 26th but I'm already getting antsy about it. But I will hold off and let my body do the talking :)

I'm almost chickening out. I'm so scared it will be a bfn. I've never, ever caught on a cycle remotely this short. I've never caught first time. 5 months is the quickest it ever happened. I feel like I don't deserve to have it happen this fast especially when other ladies have tried for so long.

There is no need to feel like that!! Everything happens for us when its supposed to happen. So anything that comes to you take it in and don't worry about anything else.

So I think I may be 4 to 6dpo. Will probably wait until next Thursday to test again. Not really feeling anything right now so I think all my previous signs really were just extreme ovulation symptoms because as soon as the weekend was over they vanished. When you have 40 day cycles you ovulate when the normal 28 day cycle is ending.

So I think I may be 4 to 6dpo. Will probably wait until next Thursday to test again. Not really feeling anything right now so I think all my previous signs really were just extreme ovulation symptoms because as soon as the weekend was over they vanished. When you have 40 day cycles you ovulate when the normal 28 day cycle is ending.

Well at least is seems like you are getting a clearer picture of what's going on with you. We originally started trying for baby #3 in April of 2012 and my cycles that whole spring/summer were as long as 43 days and I wasn't ovulating till like cd 21, which sucked. hang in there:hugs:

I don't mind having slightly longer cycles as long as they are regular. I hate being in limbo where you expect AF to show, it seems late and yet you're getting bfns. My body is definitely starting to feel like mine again. And we did BD at the right times so really it's just a matter of fate.

I ladies not sure if I have updated on here yet.
Soooo im back to base line and ready to start trying again EXCEPT i had hysteroscopy done to check out the inside of my uterus and I have a septum that needs to be removed. Healing time is apparently 6weeks :-( and my surgery likely wont be till end of feb or march. Blaah. So its going to be awhile before we can start to try again for our miracle.

But I am going to stay on this board its been great on here. Hoping everyone gets their BFPS and heals mentally/physically from their m/c's

Well today is one day before AF shows and I decided to test this morning since we are going out for a friends birthday. It looks like I will be the designated driver since I got my BFP!!! Totally surprised, excited and a little scared...

:happydance::happydance: Yeah, congrats, daisy!!! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Kins - that really sucks they're making you wait so long for your surgery when the recovery is so long. I hope things go smoothly for you so you can get your rainbow as soon as you're allowed to get back to TTC. :hugs:

It's does suck my hands are tied. I mean I do have the option of trying again w/out surgery But if the embryo was to attach to the septum it would be a high rosk for another miscarriage. I'm 30yr old so I still have time so figured I should do the surgery

I have been on and off of here since the passing of my grandma and father in law, but I wanted to see how everyone is doing, and update you all on me as well. First of all, Congrats Daisy!! Looks like you got some great news :) I wish you the best of luck. And to all the other ladies out there still waiting for the BFP I wish you all good luck, and hope you get your miracles. Kins, i wish you the best of luck with surgery also. Its gotta be tough having to wait so long, but i wish you a speedy recovery so you can try for your miracle again soon. Keep me updated ladies :) As far as I go, after receiving my BFP, and having blood work done to confirm, i have been so incredibly nervous about this pregnancy, since my miscarriage in November, and having a d and c. Everyday I wake up, I am constantly wondering is my baby ok, will i be able to carry full term. I try so hard to not think about it, but it is always there. I have my very first appointment feb 4th, which last time is when I found out that I had lost my baby at 9 weeks in eutero. My mind is going a million miles per minute, and I don't know how to slow it down. I am just so glad I can come on here, have all you wonderful ladies who know what I am going through, and can give the best words of encouragement. Hope everyone is doing well, and keep me updated on your journey for your miracles. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->