• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else recently miscarried...waiting to try again a month or two....JOIN ME!!!

Thank you babyhopeg :) I will keep you all updated for sure. I hope all is well for you!!

Just got my :bfp:! 10 dpo and only held my pee for an hour. Can't wait to see what out looks like tomorrow morning!

Wow all these bfp congrats!!! Happy 2013

Yes, that is what they say. They told me it might take 6 months since I was on it for 15 years. I quit taking the pill in July, wanted to try after the first of the year. Bam I got prego in August! M/c in Sept, but I don't think i could've had a good lining being off of it so soon. I started baby aspirin daily to help the lining in my uterus get thicker and richer for the next one!
YOU think the baby aspirin works? I wonder if I should start taking it.

I do. when I told my current ob I was taking it, she said she would have put me on it anyway i I'd had another loss and told me to continue til 16 weeks. I was afraid she'd ask why I was taking it, but it didn't phase her. just make sure it's low dose, take it with food and if it bothers your stomach stop taking it. sometimes people can't take nsaids.

Thanks! I'm gonna ask my RE. I have a hysteroscopy on Tuesday and will prob start up medications again(injectable) so ill see if she is for/against it. I personally have a feeling the lining of my uterus was related to the miscarriage. I'm always afraid to ask questions like it is stepping on the drs toes.

Anyone ever try acupuncture ?

I've been tired and miserable with sinuses and carpal tunnel and think it's due to inflammation so I've thought about doing it to see if it makes this pregnancy feel better.

mackjess, are you still taking the aspirin?? How long did the doc say to take it to? My doc did not tell me to take baby aspirin and i am super surprised since i tested low positve for some blood clotting stuff, after more tests, he said it wouldnt be necessary...i feel like getting a second opinion.....

Calliebaby and Zma26...SOOO EXCITED for both of you..OMG i am so ready to get my BFP but not even near my O day...well, i guess im sort of close....im on cd 7 and totally trying this cycle so throw baby dust at me!!!!! Make sure to keep us posted!! This thread is getting lucky!!!!!

Hey ladies. Well I'm 7dpo and I'm on the legde of wanting to test soo bad! but I keep telling myself that the disappointment to see a BFN is not worth testing so early.

I'm holding out till the day AF shows, which is the 26th. Help me do it girls!!

This are my symptoms-

Super gassy and bloated. Like farting and burping like a man gassy! haha! The bloat is really uncomfortable, like want to wear my pants unbuttoned all day.

Sore boobs, especially on the sides

Creamy cm, with some clumps that look more like mucus

wet feeling down there

Very emotional. Almost cried singing along to Adele in the car and woke up very upset at DH after having a dream where he pissed me off hahaha

Appetite is weird. By this time in my cycle I'm eating like a beast, especially sweets. But right now I can hardly eat, because if I eat anything to heavy, the bloat afterwards is terrible.

Sleepy, very sleepy.

Overall I'm feeling pretty good about my chances.

Congrats to the BFPs!!!!

Lol, dh hates when I'm mad about a dream.

I'm on baby aspirin thru 16 weeks.

Sounds good, Daisy! A lot of your symptoms sound similar to mine.

And then tonight Dh commented that my boobs looked "longer". Ack. Testing on Monday. I'm terrified of a bfn. LOL

Hi ladies sorry its been a while since I've been here-I lost the thread!!

Congrats to all the ladies with bfps. What wonderful news!

Afm have had 2 short afs since mmc. Got obsessed with symptom spotting l
ast month but bfn. On first
month with cbfm and it looks like I ov early-peaks on cd 9 & 10 so am thinking we've been dtd at the wrong time-oops!

Also been to fertility clinic and am starting clomid to regulate my cycles.

Baby dust to everyone.x

Hi ladies I am new to this forum. I recently had a mc in december. I was six weeks. We had been trying for baby #2 for 14 months. I was over then when I got my BFP. I had a healthy pregnancy with my first baby so this was totally unexpected. We are still wanting to try to conceive again. How many months are you ladies waiting to try again? I have been using wondfo opks but haven't had any luck with them.

Also I am thinking of buying the cbefm.. Anyone know if they are worth the money?

Sounds good, Daisy! A lot of your symptoms sound similar to mine.

And then tonight Dh commented that my boobs looked "longer". Ack. Testing on Monday. I'm terrified of a bfn. LOL

Exciting that you get to test soon, but I understand about being scared. I don't test till the 26th but I'm already getting antsy about it. But I will hold off and let my body do the talking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->