• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else recently miscarried...waiting to try again a month or two....JOIN ME!!!

Hi All! Good to see everyone's progress here. I'm still in limbo, myself. I got a scan about a week ago, and the doctor said that I was about to O. I can't tell if it happened or not, as my temps are all over the place. :shrug: I finally figured out how to combine the charts from this whole process. I find this chart hilarious in a dark sort of way:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3da656/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

So glad for those who have managed to progress past limbo! I look forward to joinging you soon.

I tried to do the chart thing but im rubbish at it!! I love stalking other peoples though- never thought id Get so excited about A temperature rise!!!
Are you going to test or just wait it out?

Thanks, JG. We intentionally avoided this particular eggie, as it was on the same side as the ectopic. Until I have the HSG to see what's going on, I didn't want to risk it. :nope:

:hi: to the new folks joining the thread!

Hey ladies, can I join? I went for my beta this morning and it was 44. Less than 2 hours later I was bleeding heavy. I guess I'm not sure where else to turn?

Hey ladies, can I join? I went for my beta this morning and it was 44. Less than 2 hours later I was bleeding heavy. I guess I'm not sure where else to turn?

I'm so sorry Lauren. It's SS that this happened when you were probably still shocked/excited. I love this site and these threads so I hope we can help you out too.:hugs::hugs:

Question- Our first loss was @ 16 wks, and I had to be induced to deliver and ended up having a d&c bc of complications. I started to m/c at 5 wks this time, and had fairly heavy bleeding (brown,red) for the first and most of the 2nd day. then spotting, and by day 3, nothing. How long did everybody else have bleeding if you don't mind me asking? I'm just trying to figure out if I'm trying to heal and accept what's happened, only to have more bleeding in a couple of days. I'm thinking I was early, so maybe less bleeding. But I've also read of some women that have bleeding for weeks.

Hi All! Good to see everyone's progress here. I'm still in limbo, myself. I got a scan about a week ago, and the doctor said that I was about to O. I can't tell if it happened or not, as my temps are all over the place. :shrug: I finally figured out how to combine the charts from this whole process. I find this chart hilarious in a dark sort of way:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3da656/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

So glad for those who have managed to progress past limbo! I look forward to joinging you soon.

Hi there, I'm new here, ttc after mc, but I want to say something of topic.

I use the EXACT SAME avatar as you do on a different forum! Lol, I saw that and at first thought what the....? Small world!

Long story short, we are ttc after a VERY heart breaking mc. My recent m/c makes 4 in 3 yrs. The first 3 were chemical pregnancies, and also a surprise. In ALL 3, I found out I was pregnant them miscarried the next day - my cycles are clockwork, so I tested one day late and got a bfp . Before it could even process, I m/c.... But I have grave's disease, previously uncontrolled. It is now controlled after a thyroidectomy and the right replacement meds.

So THIS m/c (after making it to the HB stage) was DEVASTATING. I am baby crazed now. Seriously obsessed. I've been temping, keeping a journal, and now that my 1st AF arrived after mc, I even purchased opk's, even though I'm pretty in tune with my body, just to be sure.

In fact that's why I think I'm crazed. With the 3 chemical pregnancies, I just had this feeling something was wrong. With this last one in sept, I had no such feeling. I felt great. I feel like my body or mind betrayed me. November 30th will be our 5th anniversary, and, coincidentally, the day my next AF should show - or hopefully, a BFP! Prayers and magical baby dust to everyone! I sincerely hope all of us "november ttc 2012" girls get our wishes before christmas!

Hello everyone,

I'd love to join - you all seem lovely and it's so reassuring to read these stories when it feels like you're the only one obsessed with peeing on all sorts of sticks!! Even my sis-in-law who's also trying, doesn't get it :shrug:

My story - I was 9 weeks but baby was 6 weeks and I had a natural miscarriage on 7th October. It's such a traumatic experience and my heart goes out to all of you for what you've been through.

I definitely feel ready to try again both emotionally and physically and so does hubby. I had AF exactly 28 days after miscarrying and am on CD8 so gearing up for the big O.

If it helps anyone, I used hpts to check my hormone levels and I was still getting a v faint line just before AF. My levels seemed to go down v quickly at first but then took a while to go completely. I haven't done a test since but assume all is ok. I've never used ovulation sticks so am just going to BD like crazy :)

Good luck to everyone and really hope this your month!! Can't wait to see how it turns out...xxx

Question- Our first loss was @ 16 wks, and I had to be induced to deliver and ended up having a d&c bc of complications. I started to m/c at 5 wks this time, and had fairly heavy bleeding (brown,red) for the first and most of the 2nd day. then spotting, and by day 3, nothing. How long did everybody else have bleeding if you don't mind me asking? I'm just trying to figure out if I'm trying to heal and accept what's happened, only to have more bleeding in a couple of days. I'm thinking I was early, so maybe less bleeding. But I've also read of some women that have bleeding for weeks.

Hi and welcome to all the new ladies. We're in this together and its gonna be so great when we Get our bfp's :thumbup:

As for the bleeding- i had A d&c just over 3 weeks ago. I bled for 2 days, heavy. Then nothing for about 5 days, then light-medium bleeding for 4 days. I have no idea where i am in my cycle now. Still had positive hpt 6 days ago so hormones not settled yet. DH and i are NTNP at the moment but of course i have secret/not so secret hopes that im gonna Get pregnant again straight away!!!
Hoping af comes soon so i can start counting my cycle days again.

Christmas bfp here we come!!!

Hello everyone,

I'd love to join - you all seem lovely and it's so reassuring to read these stories when it feels like you're the only one obsessed with peeing on all sorts of sticks!! Even my sis-in-law who's also trying, doesn't get it :shrug:

My story - I was 9 weeks but baby was 6 weeks and I had a natural miscarriage on 7th October. It's such a traumatic experience and my heart goes out to all of you for what you've been through.

I definitely feel ready to try again both emotionally and physically and so does hubby. I had AF exactly 28 days after miscarrying and am on CD8 so gearing up for the big O.

If it helps anyone, I used hpts to check my hormone levels and I was still getting a v faint line just before AF. My levels seemed to go down v quickly at first but then took a while to go completely. I haven't done a test since but assume all is ok. I've never used ovulation sticks so am just going to BD like crazy :)

Good luck to everyone and really hope this your month!! Can't wait to see how it turns out...xxx

Welcome hope. I like hearing from other uk girls who have to rely on poas too and dont Get the hcg routine blood tests. Its good you got af 28days aften mc. I hope mine does that too. I had A mmc found at 12 week scan- worst experience of my life. But like you said, me and DH feel emotionally ready to try again and im an absolute adict when it comes to ttc.......and looking on this site!!!
Fingers crossed for you and all the other ladies :flower:

Welcome hope. I like hearing from other uk girls who have to rely on poas too and dont Get the hcg routine blood tests. Its good you got af 28days aften mc. I hope mine does that too. I had A mmc found at 12 week scan- worst experience of my life. But like you said, me and DH feel emotionally ready to try again and im an absolute adict when it comes to ttc.......and looking on this site!!!
Fingers crossed for you and all the other ladies :flower:

Hi JohnsonGirl,

Thanks for the welcome!! I'm so sorry about your mmc, I can't imagine how hard that must have been. We had a couple of early scans so I was somewhat prepared for the possibility.

So pleased you feel ready to try again though, it's such an exiting time!!
Waiting for AF sucks, but it'll definitely happen. In the meantime, I've found getting myself on a super health kick (zumba, yoga, preggers vitamins and health eating) has really helped, both to distract me and to make me feel better.

Keep us posted on how you're going!! xxx

hi ladies.was wondering if i could join you.first of all am so sorry for ur losses.

a little bit about me.my boyf is 37 & i am 36.we were trying for 20 months to get ur first bfp.last wk @9 wks an early scan showed a 5 wk empty sac.i went back yesterday to have it confirmed and am now mid medical management of my miscarriage.

due to my age and the trouble we had getting the bfp in the first place am thinking of trying straight away.the nurse said we should wait until after the first cycle.so am thinking ntnp once the bleeding is over.then reinvest in the opks etc for the next cycle.

am currently v scared as not miscarried yet but my mindset has come round to thinking about the future.

good luck to us all.x

I was at five weeks and my bleeding was mostly over the first three days. I wore liners for about a week for spotting, but had very little of that.

ss about your losses.

hi ladies.was wondering if i could join you.first of all am so sorry for ur losses.

a little bit about me.my boyf is 37 & i am 36.we were trying for 20 months to get ur first bfp.last wk @9 wks an early scan showed a 5 wk empty sac.i went back yesterday to have it confirmed and am now mid medical management of my miscarriage.

due to my age and the trouble we had getting the bfp in the first place am thinking of trying straight away.the nurse said we should wait until after the first cycle.so am thinking ntnp once the bleeding is over.then reinvest in the opks etc for the next cycle.

am currently v scared as not miscarried yet but my mindset has come round to thinking about the future.

good luck to us all.x

Hi there,

I was exactly the same as you after my miscarriage and wanted to get trying straight away, if I'm honest even before my next cycle - patience is not one of my strong points :) but also when I lost the baby all I could think about was getting pregnant again straight away!

This site has a some info on when to start trying again and it really helped me so hopefully it'll do the same for you. I can't put up the full link but Google pregnancylossinfo and it's under the "trying for your next pregnancy" bit.

Wishing you lots of love and support over the coming days :flower:

I have a question for you ladies. I think my miscarriage started Thursday night when I began spotting. Friday I was bleeding bright red blood, and Saturday and still
Sunday morning. No cramps. No pain. My beta on Friday was a 44. Why am
I still getting positive pregnancy tests? And I don't mean faint lines. I took a digit that read pregnant. And a FRER and the line was the darkest I had gotten. I'm so confused.

Hi ladies,
Been a tough weekend, another friend announced they are 12 weeks pregnant yesterday (neither know I was pregnant or miscarried) and another friend showed me and my buddies a photo of her little Zachary who was induced at 21 weeks due to spina bifida.They got 2 precious hours with him but so so heartbreaking so had a few tears last night.
Anyway, I feel fine really and am poing OPKs and charting every day along with my agnus castus supplement. Fingers crossed for all of us and Christmas BFPs all round.
Welcome to all the newbies, so nice to have somewhere to vent now my friends have left! Look after yourselves x

I have a question for you ladies. I think my miscarriage started Thursday night when I began spotting. Friday I was bleeding bright red blood, and Saturday and still
I still getting positive pregnancy tests? And I don't mean faint lines. I took a digit that read pregnant. And a FRER and the line was the darkest I had gotten. I'm so confused.

Is your doctor planning on doing a second beta? My doctor explained that they have to be able to see a trend with it to formally call it a m/c or not. My bleeding started monday, but he explained that first trimester bleeding is a very common occurrence. My sister-in-law had what seemed like a full period at 6 wks. Of course, waiting the 2 days for the second level was torture. I was trying to stay positive, but my intuition was that I was no longer pregnant, wc the second beta verified.

As my OB explained, some tests on the market can actually detect Hcg at levels as low as 6.5 (not marketed as such). I would say even with the bleeding there's a small chance you're still pregnant. I don't want to give you false hope, but it would be worth a follow-up.

Is your doctor planning on doing a second beta? My doctor explained that they have to be able to see a trend with it to formally call it a m/c or not. My bleeding started monday, but he explained that first trimester bleeding is a very common occurrence. My sister-in-law had what seemed like a full period at 6 wks. Of course, waiting the 2 days for the second level was torture. I was trying to stay positive, but my intuition was that I was no longer pregnant, wc the second beta verified.

As my OB explained, some tests on the market can actually detect Hcg at levels as low as 6.5 (not marketed as such). I would say even with the bleeding there's a small chance you're still pregnant. I don't want to give you false hope, but it would be worth a follow-up.
I am supposed to go Monday for my second beta. I just feel like its torture to wait another day. I was in fertility meds. I had up to 4-5 good follies. I'm wondering if I lost 1-2 and I'm still pregnant. I'm still nauseous. Still extra hungry. Still moody. Still grasping at straws. Seriously, when I took my first digital, it took 3-4 mins to show up pregnant. It took a minute or less this morning. I know none of you can say "yea you're still pregnant" or "nope, sorry" I guess I'm just venting.

good luck to us all.x

Hi there,

I was exactly the same as you after my miscarriage and wanted to get trying straight away, if I'm honest even before my next cycle - patience is not one of my strong points :) but also when I lost the baby all I could think about was getting pregnant again straight away!

This site has a some info on when to start trying again and it really helped me so hopefully it'll do the same for you. I can't put up the full link but Google pregnancylossinfo and it's under the "trying for your next pregnancy" bit.

Wishing you lots of love and support over the coming days :flower:

I completely relate to both of you! I know when I left the hospital after my 1st loss, I wanted to be pregnant right away. I felt so empty, and I couldn't stand it. My body knew better, bc I didn't get pg until about 4 months later. This time, I'd love to get pg soon, but I also know that I want my body to be in the best condition it can so I can carry a baby full-term. So I'm NTNP this month, and probably going to start trying next month. I may use OPK's again next month, but no temping.

@LaurenM- I'll be praying for you then. I know the wait is horrible. I hope the time goes by quickly for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->