Anyone else starting IVF October/November 2015?

Thanks Unlucky and ttc:hugs: Here's hoping your next beta looks good too:thumbup:

Hi all, just a quicky as feeling shattered. Got 7 eggs. One more than my first cycle. Just need to pray the quality is good now. Xx

Awww Mrs W:hugs: Here's hoping they're 7 prime eggs and you get lucky and get lots of embies. FXed!

When do they let you know how many fertilised? Day 3?

TTC what was the result of your second beta did you post that? Sorry didn't see it. Wishing you all the best for Monday.

Mrs w 7 eggs is nothing to be upset about! Let's hope for good fertilization!

Just to let you know, I got my BETA and I am pregnant! I know there is still a lot of hurdles to overcome but, for now, I am pregnant.

Thank you for all your support and good luck to you all!

Trista

TLK - congratulations! So happy to hear that. As you say, take it one day at a time. These early weeks are so daunting. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.

Mrs. W - congrats on the 7 eggs. I hope you have a good fertilization rate and have some good embies to transfer - hopefully Day 5 like you said.

Unlucky - Hope your AF shows up right on time so you can get started. Will be praying for you.

TTC - sorry you have to wait til Monday for the results! Waiting is such torture in this process. Am sure everything is going well. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Hi to all! Enjoy the weekend and Tiff update is when you can on your ER! Best of luck xoxo

Thanks ladies, was hoping I would be more relaxed this cycle but just feel so anxious, I am not a very good ivf patient!! I worry constantly about every eventuality, including worrying that the worrying will have a negative impact but cant seem to stop.

Kat we will hear today how many fertilised. Last time out of 6 eggs only 2 fertilised so I am hoping for a lot more!! How are you feeling so far?

TLK - yay!! Congrats, wonderful news. Thrilled for you hun.

Tiff - good luck today x

Unlucky - hope af hurries up, get your best whit pants out haha that will bring her along. x

TTC, sorry you have more waiting.

Hello to everyone and thank you all for your kid comments. Will let you know later how many embies we have!!

Congrats TLK, H&H 9 months:flower: You're welcome to stick around:winkwink:

Thanks ladies, was hoping I would be more relaxed this cycle but just feel so anxious, I am not a very good ivf patient!! I worry constantly about every eventuality, including worrying that the worrying will have a negative impact but cant seem to stop.

Kat we will hear today how many fertilised. Last time out of 6 eggs only 2 fertilised so I am hoping for a lot more!! How are you feeling so far?

TLK - yay!! Congrats, wonderful news. Thrilled for you hun.

Tiff - good luck today x

Unlucky - hope af hurries up, get your best whit pants out haha that will bring her along. x

TTC, sorry you have more waiting.

Hello to everyone and thank you all for your kid comments. Will let you know later how many embies we have!!

FXed you have more this time:thumbup:

AFM not feeling much of anything but I'm only 2dp2dt today so wasn't expecting to feel much of anything yet at this point:shrug: Although I think the Crinone Gel is making me a bit hormonal already:wacko: Praying this one will implant though! Feeling nervous about today since we'll be going to a Christmas luncheon hosted by a couple that are friends with DH and many of DH's other friends will be there. Although I use friends loosely here: we see all these people maybe 1-2 a year, especially since the vast majority have kids (1-2 each) and we don't:nope: Afraid especially this one woman (she had her son about 2 years ago and conceived easily) will start asking questions again and that when DH and I explain they'll all be poo pooing it and coming with lame advice e.g. "Just relax!":wacko: DH says if it gets really bad we can just leave early and he'll step in if it gets too crazy but he's mostly the conflict avoidant type so can't see that happening:nope: I still remember a few years ago his big brother's at the time MIL (the big brother and his wife recently divorced) verbally assaulted me at my in-laws' joint birthday party (since they're only a few weeks apart) because I mentioned we were thinking of moving to the US since we felt it'd be a bit easier for me to get a job there: she was drunk so she went crazy and told me in a venemous voice how incredibly selfish I am for wanting to take DH away from his family:wacko: I tried telling her we'll see what happens to brush it off and change topic but she kept going on and on and becoming more adamant so I walked away (I didn't want to create a scene) and started crying when I found DH. BTW she didn't attack me until DH and his little brother each excused themselves for different reasons so I was alone with her. He did nothing, no telling her she was out of line or anything:wacko: So yeah, he doesn't like to get into conflict with people, I blame his parents since they're a bit the same way:dohh:

Hey girls just a quick update as Iam completely exhausted my er went well they got 11 eggs which Iam happy with as I thought there was only going to be 7 eggs so let's just hope we get good fertilisation I will no in the morning how many fertilised

Mrs w- did u get your fertilisation report yet?? Iam thinking of you

Excellent Tiff!! Fingers crossed for a good report tomorrow morning. Take good care of yourself for the next few days. If you feel any mild OHSS coming on drink Gatorade and even a whey protein shake (that's what my dr recommended).

Thanks psalm I live in Ireland so what would be the closest to Gatorade Here do you no x

Great news tiff!!

Yes 5 fertilised. Last time only 2 of 6 fertilised so although a full house would've been nice I'm ok with this xx

Mrs w- 5 out of 7 is a great fertilisation my last cycle in July I had 10 eggs with only one fertilised so I think you will definitely make it to day5 and you might even get something to freeze I just hoping this time my fertilise I really anxious and worried but my clinic always rings at like 9am so I won't have to wait around all day worrying

The clinic did icsi this time even tho dhs swimmers are fine.

I hope you get a good fert rate tiff xx

Tlk Congrats wonderful news this board is getting luckier!

Mrs W so happy for you 5 fertilized is a great result can't wait to hear how many blastocyst you get.

Tiff 11 eggs is heaps. Rest up and drink lots. What sports drink do you have in Ireland which gives you glucose and hydrates you quick. Drink that.

Thanks Mrs w I really hope so to

Thanks unlucky I really hope 11 is enough and I think lucosade has glucose and hydrates quick Iam going to buy a good few bottles tomorrow what will the glucose do....stop me from ohss??

I will update ye on my fertilisation when the embryologist rings me

I hope your feeling well Kat have you any symptoms yet I hope this ttw goes quickly for xx

Mrs. W - excellent fertilization rate! So happy for you. Fingers crossed you get some good embies.

Tiff - Unlucky is right. Lucozade is the best equivalent in Ireland/UK. You don't need to drink too much of it since its full of sugar but it can help the bloating after ER.

Kat - Hope you're doing well. It's not likely that you will feel anything yet but just keep taking good care of yourself.

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - I went for my viability scan at the clinic where we did IVF today and we actually heard and saw the heart beating. I started crying. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing - it has taken us so long to get here. I know we have a long way to go yet and I am freaking out all the time that something will go wrong, but things are going the right way for now. Next scan December 16th plus another dose of intralipids. The clinic has switched me from PIO back to pessaries (yuck so messy) which I am not super thrilled about in terms of messiness, but it should be fine.

tiff: Wow congrats on so many eggs:happydance: FXed you get a good fertilisation report tomorrow!

Mrs W: Congrats on your fertilisation report, that sounds really good:happydance:

Psalm: Yeah I'm not expecting to feel anything for a while. Also the Crinone might make me feel symptoms so will be taking anything I feel with a grain of salt:shrug:

AFM got the build up of Crinone cleared out this morning (was advised to do this every few days), very gross and sorry if TMI:wacko:

As for last night luckily no one directly asked us about having kids although one did make a passing comment but quickly moved on to another topic so DH and I didn't feel like saying anything in that case:shrug: We stayed a bit too long because DH wanted to play the gift game (people buy semi-cheap gifts and they get exchanged and passed around the table, also according to a roll of the dice what happens e.g. you take one of someone's gift and give it to someone else if you roll a 3 I think) which was taking longer than he thought so once he had no gifts we left before anyone gave him one as we didn't want to be stuck there any longer. We only reached to get to his big brother and the theater just about in time. After the play/concert (we saw "Imagine") we went to a bar where him and his brother had a couple of beers and I stuck with cola. It was a long night and I was exhausted in the end, think the Crinone is affecting me and making me tired:wacko:

Hey everyone my dr rang this morning and out of our 11 eggs she injected 10 eggs we opted for icsi with them all so 6 eggs has fertilised which Iam really happy with as our last cycle we had 10 and only 1 fertilised so Iam just praying they continue and we get something to freeze this time they are going for a day 5 transfer if they make it to that I really hope they do

Psalms- wow that's the best feeling ever to know there's something so special growing inside you Iam so happy for you and Ya lucozade is really sugary maybe if I drink 1 or 2 bottles cause I do feel kinda bloated now

Kat- Iam glad your party went smoothly even tho it went in a bit longer then you expected I've also started my crinone my clinic starts you as soon as you've had er but I probably won't get any symptoms for another few days how do you get rid of the crinone build up because it's really annoying all the white stuff (sorry tmi)

Mrs w- have they any more updates on your embies?? my clinic rings every morning to tell me how there doing

Hey everyone my dr rang this morning and out of our 11 eggs she injected 10 eggs we opted for icsi with them all so 6 eggs has fertilised which Iam really happy with as our last cycle we had 10 and only 1 fertilised so Iam just praying they continue and we get something to freeze this time they are going for a day 5 transfer if they make it to that I really hope they do

Psalms- wow that's the best feeling ever to know there's something so special growing inside you Iam so happy for you and Ya lucozade is really sugary maybe if I drink 1 or 2 bottles cause I do feel kinda bloated now

Kat- Iam glad your party went smoothly even tho it went in a bit longer then you expected I've also started my crinone my clinic starts you as soon as you've had er but I probably won't get any symptoms for another few days how do you get rid of the crinone build up because it's really annoying all the white stuff (sorry tmi)

Mrs w- have they any more updates on your embies?? my clinic rings every morning to tell me how there doing

Sounds good, here's hoping you get some frosties out of this as well:flower: I'm still waiting to see if I get a letter about my 2 which should come within the next few days if they made it to Day 5.

I kinda knew it would last long but we had to go before we got dessert (which was a bummer) to make it to see that theater piece with my oldest BIL. Which was fine as the vast majority of the people at that party I barely know and it was mostly the one couple that talked to us (the one with 2 kids that know we have infertility). They're the only ones that know us somewhat since we see them about 3 times a year, everyone else pretty much ditched us after having kids. Although there is one couple that doesn't have kids yet as they've recently become serious and have only moved in together not long ago I think (he was otherwise in a pretty long-term relationship with someone else that didn't work out). To be honest I'm not even sure why we get invited each year for Christmas since it's the only time we see the rest of them:shrug: I was just thankful no one was pregnant as I was fearing that possibility:wacko:

You only clear things out every few days though so don't do it every day. Today was my first try and I did it right before putting today's dose in. Just put your fingers in there, dig way in so you're getting your fingers around the build up around your cervix and shovel it out. I warn you though it's pretty gross:wacko::sick:

Tiff- awesome report. You did good hi. Rest up and wait for them to put them back

Mrs w- that is an awesome fert report. Good job

Psalm - that is so wonderful. I am anxiously anticipating when I can see/hear my lil
One heartbeat. How many weeks are you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->