Anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

Some good ideas. Must be hard when birthdays are so close. We've just done birthday week for my two so I have zero ideas.

Gutted the ideal home Christmas show has been cancelled this year. We only bought tickets last week as it was going ahead. No refunds either just gets moved to next year :-(
I always love going and trying all the different drinks, cheeses etc then looking at the decorations. I'll just have to visit a few mor shops now :-(

Thank You, she loves the Kindikid range and she had a lot of it for her birthday so thought I’d get the rest for Xmas.

I do have a few Playmobil sets that are still boxed but I’m going to pop them away for her birthday next year.

Still need to sort my sons birthday out for November

So far on his list we have:

Playmobil Play Park (he no longer wants :roll:
Dinosaur Colouring Pack
Playmobil Helicopter
Bubble Gun
DIY Speed Squad
Xbox Contoller
Xbox Headset
Nerf N-Strike Elite Precision Target
Nerf Elite Shockwave
ROBO-Alive Raptor
Bubble Squad
Battle Bumpers
Remote Control Car
Bike

My oldest DD:

Hair Curling Wand
Make Up
Bedding Set
Flashy Alarm Clock
Galactic Crystals
Glitter Glue and Scented Markers
Mobile Phone
Alexa
Scentos
Pensilly Game

Some good ideas. Must be hard when birthdays are so close. We've just done birthday week for my two so I have zero ideas.

Gutted the ideal home Christmas show has been cancelled this year. We only bought tickets last week as it was going ahead. No refunds either just gets moved to next year :-(
I always love going and trying all the different drinks, cheeses etc then looking at the decorations. I'll just have to visit a few mor shops now :-(

I have one a month before and another 6 weeks after Christmas x

Thats such a shame, testing cheese and drinks sounds like a fantastic day!

Mine aren't "too" close to Christmas, 2 Octobers, one the first week of Feb, then March and April too

Ahh those are great lists !! I’m starting to get worried !

DD2s birthday is 5 December! So we have that to plan for . She’s not having a party this year due to covid so we will probably just take her the cinema and for food hopefully things will stay open! Crazy times !

Such a shame all these events are not being cancelled

Ahh those are great lists !! I’m starting to get worried !

DD2s birthday is 5 December! So we have that to plan for . She’s not having a party this year due to covid so we will probably just take her the cinema and for food hopefully things will stay open! Crazy times !

Such a shame all these events are not being cancelled
Don’t worry hun, to be honest my anxiety has been affecting me and my way of dealing with it is throwing myself into planning what I can for Christmas 2020 :(

It's so sad how everything is being cancelled. We usually go to the pantomime but I'm guessing that will be cancelled, and school nativity plays too? :(

Don’t worry hun, to be honest my anxiety has been affecting me and my way of dealing with it is throwing myself into planning what I can for Christmas 2020 :(

My anxiety has been awful too I’ve just been looking at Xmas and birthday things to keep my mind focused ! It’s been so hard the last few months ! It will get better we know it will ! Xxx

Hi everyone :hi:
Just catching up on the thread,
I have purchased two items for my girls' stockings, got them each a wet brush (hair brush) my youngest got Princess Belle and my older one got a leopard print one.
And also got my inlaws presents, I got them some cute Christmas tins full of chocolate's from a shopping network I watch on tv.
It's my sons birthday in two weeks (I can't believe he is going to be 16! :( )
All he wants is the Star Wars DVD collection ($250!! :shock: )
So we wil get him that and a couple of small things.
For Christmas he wants clothes, I agree that their tastes are really expensive as they get older.
My middle daughter doesn't know what she wants yet, and it's my youngest 8th Birthday a week before Christmas so either for her bday or Christmas we are getting her a foldable gymnastics bar and pad.

Hope you are all well, can't wait for the grotto to open \\:D/

It's May now. I'm thinking and planning the New Year and Christmas parties :)
It's time to take care about that in advance.

My niece announced yesterday that she has thought of something for her Christmas list!! There must be something in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->