Anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

Hehe glad I’m not the only one thinking of Christmas!! I noticed the grotto is still open :xmas23:
Hope you ladies are doing well, it’s boiling so in order to cool down I’m thinking winter and Christmas, may have to watch a Christmas movie :xmas9:

Ha ha hello ladies. How did I know some of you would be here.
I realised today is 6 months until Christmas so thought I'd pop my head in.

I'm not thinking about gifts just yet but already got ideas for DDs birthdays in September.

Hope everyone's well and had a good 2021 so far xxx

I hope they do the Christmas in July movies on tv this year! I bought my first gift. I purple wine glass for mil that says best grandma ever. She loves purple so I think she'll like it.

I started my Christmas lists last night !! And the boys are taking full use of the adverts on ref to write their lists !! Can always tell it’s getting nearer when the abundance of adverts come on can’t you ?!

Ds3 and 4 are terrible for telling me things they want all the time. I just say "I'll put it on the list that Nanny uses for present ideas" which is an amazon wish list then I pick bits off it based on whether they ever mention it again or not hahaha

Amazon wishlist is fantastic. I also put loads in my basket then save for later. If you go back to your basket there's usually notifications about what has gone up or down in price. I've got loads of bargains that way.

I've managed to nab a couple of corgi london buses on ebay. I'm not sure what will be for his birthday yet but we're definitely bus and London underground heavy this year. Managed to get him an underground hoodie on amazon for £18. The same one i had been looking at when we were in London was £40!

That Hoodie is a bargain!

I just got a couple more bits, 2x Disect It toys, one style was half price, then a WWE Figure ds3 wanted that was £30 on amazon and only £17 on Smyths, plus a WWE Figure for ds4 that was slightly reduced but that'll be for his birthday in October. I need to pick them up though as not everything was available for home delivery

I have been Christmas shopping mainly for my 5 year old twins who turn 6 in November as they are the easiest to buy for especially my daughter, so far I have bought her
Barbie 3 in 1 camper van(25% off at Argos)
Barbie Advent Calendar
Dream Seekers Doll
Disney Race Home Princess Game
Present Pet
Barbie Campfire doll
Barbie Picnic Set accessory
Barbie Dreamtopia Fairy
Barbie Stacie Doll
LOL Clubhouse
Lite Brite

For her twin brother I have already:
Gooey Louie Game
Gotta go flamingo
Ooshies Marvel Anniversary Pack
Ooshies DC Anniversary Pack
Lite Brite
Nerf Triceratops gun
Nerf Stegosaurus Gun

I have been Christmas shopping mainly for my 5 year old twins who turn 6 in November as they are the easiest to buy for especially my daughter, so far I have bought her
Barbie 3 in 1 camper van(25% off at Argos)
Barbie Advent Calendar
Dream Seekers Doll
Disney Race Home Princess Game
Present Pet
Barbie Campfire doll
Barbie Picnic Set accessory
Barbie Dreamtopia Fairy
Barbie Stacie Doll
LOL Clubhouse
Lite Brite

For her twin brother I have already:
Gooey Louie Game
Gotta go flamingo
Ooshies Marvel Anniversary Pack
Ooshies DC Anniversary Pack
Lite Brite
Nerf Triceratops gun
Nerf Stegosaurus Gun

Wow that’s amazing already good job !

I haven’t even thought about Christmas yet but I am starting in September unless I pick anything up over the summer holidays !

DD2s birthday is December and she wants a soft play centre party which DD1 had when she was also 6 so I feel like it’s only fair she has one too ! I must book this actually when it re opens !

I’m pretty sure DS(2) will be the easiest to buy for followed by DD2 and then DD1 !

If anyones kids are into roblox the jailbreak set is £15 on amazon down from £30 :)

Ooo I'll have to make a point of looking. Why do you feel guilty?
I was annoyed because I'd finished DD2's birthday shopping and everything came in afterwards lol.

Nice to see you here! Why do you feel guilty? :hugs:

:hugs: Trying to get on a little more but free-time says otherwise!

I don't know why to be honest. I'm weird :haha: Money could be spent elsewhere before thinking about Christmas. I didn't start shopping until September or October last year which I found too late but somehow managed. Still ended up with too much stuff.

You ladies are doing well so far!
I’m kinda sad as my youngest who will turn 9 just before Christmas said she is not into toys anymore! The only toy related item she wants is a nerf gun from her fav video game Overwatch. Kids grow up too quick nowadays!!

You ladies are doing well so far!
I’m kinda sad as my youngest who will turn 9 just before Christmas said she is not into toys anymore! The only toy related item she wants is a nerf gun from her fav video game Overwatch. Kids grow up too quick nowadays!!
Aw they really do. Ds1 and ds2 were both over toys really young. Thankfully ds3 is quite young for his age and still enjoys a toy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->