Anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

I still haven’t bought one thing !! I keep going to start but the girls have been off school isolating so that put a damper on things !

Argos are no longer printing books such a shame ! My local Argos is still closed since lockdown I really hope it opens !

Wow Monkee 70% done im so jealous !!

DS and DD2 will be easy to buy for its just DD1 doesn’t have a clue ! Hoping she drops some things in conversation soon !!

I will so miss the Argos catalogues. So many nice memories of going through it making my Christmas lists as a child :cloud9:

I tend to start in July, we had a refund from our cancelled holiday so that has pretty much covered Christmas.
Ordered Smyths catalogue but not had it yet.

I've not had mone yet either. It said they are sent mid September so hopefully soon.
I guess thats a silver lining to the holiday being cancelled

Definately, with everything that’s happened and the heartbreaking losses the holiday being cancelled is nothing.

we’re not buying a massive amount of stuff as we have very limited space but I want to get a games console as a joint gift and a game each and then a few other bits and bobs. My oldest mostly wants clothes and make up so she’s pretty easy and my youngest wants virtually everything she sees lol x

I got my first present today!
I was in home bargains picking up cleaning stuff (I'm not keen on our one that just opened) but saw their Christmas selection and for a candle and reed diffuser set for my cousin who is 16. Bargain at £2.99.

I'm thinking I may start on adults first as I haven't got many to buy for. Plus I have nooo idea what to get my two!

Off to order a Smyth's catalogue :)

Yay, how exciting! I love buying stuff like that :xmas10:

Is the Christmas forum opening this year? I wasn’t sure x

Just been talking present ideas with my sister who is going to make money box frames.

Got me thinking I may make hamper boxes for the 'grown ups'
My Dad/DH
Bottle of gin/whisky
Bottle of mixer (nice fancy bottle)
Chocolates/Nibbles

My sister
Glass bottles of coke
Sweets from the old sweet shop in town
PJs/Socks

My Mum
Nice selection of tea bags
Biscuits
PJs/Slippers

Note my mum and sister do not drink. So thought theirs as more of a 'night in' box.

Any other ideas what I could put in?

I will so miss the Argos catalogues. So many nice memories of going through it making my Christmas lists as a child :cloud9:

Exactly this was a tradition in itself ! My girls loved it!

Damn you covid !!!

On a separate note DD1 picked up the cutest Mickey Mouse Christmas funko pop !

Just been talking present ideas with my sister who is going to make money box frames.

Got me thinking I may make hamper boxes for the 'grown ups'
My Dad/DH
Bottle of gin/whisky
Bottle of mixer (nice fancy bottle)
Chocolates/Nibbles

My sister
Glass bottles of coke
Sweets from the old sweet shop in town
PJs/Socks

My Mum
Nice selection of tea bags
Biscuits
PJs/Slippers

Note my mum and sister do not drink. So thought theirs as more of a 'night in' box.

Any other ideas what I could put in?

Ooo love this idea ! Useless at ideas though I may pinch yours for some of the adults in my family ! Xxx

I ordered my 1st Christmas bits today for my DS -

- Nintendo Switch (like gold dust so ordered it whilst in stock :thumbup:) this is a joint Christmas & birthday (his birthday is Feb 3rd)
- Camo print fleece onsie (she loves everything army still lol)
- Camo print watch

will also get him a gam for Switch and a case maybe another controller :shrug:

DD her 5th birthday is 11th November so I will wait to see what she gets then and go from there! honestly I am finding her harder this year tbh :shrug: she will be happy with lots of little bits
for her birthday I have got her 2 Monster High Dolls that she really wants and a new case for her tablet

Fab presents Twag :)

So far this is my 5yr DD’s list.
My Little Pony Jigsaw
Smiggle Bubble Gun
Dream Hair Unicorn Set (Smiggle)
Hair and Jewellery Egg (Smiggle)
DIY Nail Art Kit (Smiggle)
Kindikids Shiver and Shake Rainbow Kate
Kindikids Dr Cindy Pops
Kindikids Doctors Bag
Kindikids Ambulance
Kindikids Mystabella
Frozen 2 Hair Accessories
Kindikids Princess Donatina Dress Up Doll
LOL Surprise Car-Pool Coupe

Still need to get her Kindikids Summer Peaches but on the whole she is sorted. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->