Anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

...barely there pile for teenagers.

Mummy to 5 little boys

My middle niece (14) wants a specific phone this year, she knows this will be a joint gift between several of us and that it will be pretty much the only thing under the tree for her - a difficult one to explain to my Ds without giving away the whole Santa thing as he expects Santa to still be coming for her!! Think I'll need to get a couple of small 'Santa's gifts and make it obvious the phone is from the family.

My eldest is 14 and in to games. For something the size of a dvd case it can be £50+ fornew releases. It looks like nothing next to aplaymobil set of the same/less price.
My eldest 2 both have phones, but on contract, we do the same and make it clear they are the gifts from us. They are due an upgrade this year so that's one gift that I don't have to think about. Well, two technically because they'll also get a new phone case in their stocking :haha:

So glad to find a Christmas thread I love we are getting so close to the BER months lol my fav time of year I’m actually super organised this year and wrapped up a ton of presents and I have my younger 3s big presents so exciting

That’s super organised! As much as I’ve enjoyed the warm weather recently I’m definitely looking forward to cooler weather, jumpers, boots and getting my winter scented candles out. My plan is to get started on Christmas shopping when the kids go back in September. Better get on with my lists!

I absolutely love summer. Hate winter apart from the fun things like bonfire night and Christmas :haha: I struggle so much with the cold.

I usually love summer but having a tiny baby again has been like carrying a hot water bottle around with me :haha:

Now my husband and son's birthdays are out of the way I am all about Christmas. Haven't bought anything yet but I want it to be amazing after this awful year!

Just been to b&m for some cleaning bits and spotted a few Christmas bits and they’re starting to get all their gift sets out!

I was going to say wow that's early but I do remember seeing Christmas cards when buying my grandads birthday card the last few years and that's the end of August so I guess its not really. I kind of want to go to b&m now :haha:

DD2 really wants a barbie dream house but I just can’t justify spending that kind of money on one gift for one of them!

I’ve found another one similar called Isabelle's Doll House from Smyths toys ! It’s only £80 too! Her birthday is early December too so not sure if to give it for her birthday or main Xmas present ?! What would you ladies do ?!

Oh tough one. I would probably wait and see what else you end up getting then see how it works out budget wise

Yes will have to see how their stash looks !

I did find these today while baking , totally forgot I bought them in January haha.

Going to buy some little Xmas treat bags and make a few chocolates for the girls school friends !

380E86D0-A72D-4052-ADD2-06CF9BDC04F5.jpeg

Oo so cute. We have a Christmas tree one similar to that

ooh that's cool. i love making treats for christmas so will be on the look out for something like that

I may have bought a few things from B&M the other day. Currently hiding in the boot of the car. The problem this year is sneaking them into the house because the kids are always in. Oh well, back to school in 2 weeks.

I got them in Iceland of all places reduced to 50p not sure of the original price now ! But it’s a Xmas bargain !

Annio - that’s why I am looking forward to them going back freely Xmas shopping without eyes and ears ! DD2 is crafty she always notices everything but thankfully she starts full time
School when they go back !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"