Anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

Helllooooo

So happy to see some familiar faces on here.
It's around now when I start thinking Christmas (well once I've got the girls September birthdays out of the way
Now August is almost done and girls are back to school (hopefully) I get so excited about the autumn/winter season.

No idea what I'll get my girls as thinking about their birthdays has been hard enough and we have no room for huge presents (they're getting a Barbie dreamhouse for their bday from my mum)

OMG Motherofboys.... congratulations on your new arrival. You must be even more excited for Christmas this year. Nothing much has changed here, we wanted to move but it hasn't happened due to Corona and tbh just feel settled here for now, maybe next year.

Will pop on again in a couple of weeks, hopefully grotto will open soon.

Lots of love

Thank you! I am so excited to do all the firsts again this Christmas.

Went to B&m yesterday and got these fab chocolate dipping gifts.
s-l640.jpg

They were £4 each so i picked up 2 thinking of making night in baskets for my sisters and their husbands. Going to put in a voucher for the local pizza shop and a bottle of prosecco. Not sure what else to add.

They look lovely.
I've just downloaded a Christmas gift app. I'm still going to use my lists as I love writing them and they will be back up, but you can set a budget and quickly see how much you've bought and spent so itll be handy for that side of things

Its called Christmas gift list. Ita a white background, red present with gold ribbon for the icon. You can put each person in and their individual budget put ideas in and tick off when they've been bought and wrapped

Went to B&m yesterday and got these fab chocolate dipping gifts.
s-l640.jpg

They were £4 each so i picked up 2 thinking of making night in baskets for my sisters and their husbands. Going to put in a voucher for the local pizza shop and a bottle of prosecco. Not sure what else to add.

Ohhh love these !!

Its called Christmas gift list. Ita a white background, red present with gold ribbon for the icon. You can put each person in and their individual budget put ideas in and tick off when they've been bought and wrapped

I have that same app!!

Its really good, I've added the birthdays we have before Christmas to it too so I can keep organised

Yeah I think it’s handy for when your on the go too and if your like me lose every note you write down haha

:haha: last year I was stuffing my pockets with receipts so I could find them again once home and working out what I had spent on who

I've already started buying things from work - a few bits for both DD's and something for one of my nephews. Starting back on surveys to build the budget too

I have a feeling another wave will come and throw us in lockdown (fortunately (but unfortunately) won't affect work for me) so I want to grab things when possible.

The Christmas rebuild started today at work but I'm on annual leave so missed it.

There's this cute little jumping kangaroo toy I want to get Reuben, and every time I dont have money the price drops to £24.99 and when I do have money it goes up. Its only by £8-10 but seeing as its dropped 3 times in the last couple of months I don't want to pay the full price :haha:

That's so annoying mother of boys. Fingers crossed the price drops again!

Do any of you ladies have any suggestions how to creatively gift money to teens/tweens? I want to give my nieces money but I don't just want to hand them cards. Was thinking of hiding them in some sweets maybe? Perhaps as a part of a night in basket.

Hey Smartie !!

That’s one thing that’s making me want to be more organised the prospect of another lockdown . Many people in my area think a nationwide lockdown won’t happen again more regional ones which seem to be working upto now ! Fingers crossed ! Won’t stop me
Planning and preparing for the big day ! If the Easter Bunny came there’s no stopping Santa ! :xmas6:

I’m on the hunt for some good paint for the jars I’ve collected ... the bag is over flowing haha . I’m getting the girls to paint some too .

I remember seeing something about a cash bouquet years ago. I think it was in the USA, not sure where you are, but I'm UK so no single dollar bills which is what makes it look more impressive without it costing a ton haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->