anyone else testing on or around 21st august ?

angeleyes1989

Reaction score
just looking to see if there any ladies patiently waiting to test around time i will be ,plan to do a test on 21st and every otherday til bfp or af .

af is due 26th august

:dust: to all fingers crossed for those :bfp: ladies :)

I'm due for AF on 8/22... I'm hoping I can wait till after! Hoping something sticks this month! How are your symptoms? I'm 7dpo now...

ive tried my hardest not to sympthom spot cause i know me id drive myself crazy with it , that was going so well til having what i believe to be implantation bleed made me think back to previous days and things are swaying towards a pregnancy but trying not to pin to much on what i think i implantation bleed .

but ive had increased appetite
going to the loo more number 1 but struggling slightly with number 2
i also had colesaw appear out of no where (heard this can also be a sign as mother immune weakens to give baby a chance to implant) not sure how true this is mind .
also im sleeping more nd if i dont sleep more im exchausted and generally miserable to be around
i was what i believed to be unwell i had pain a lingering pain low down on my right side for approx 3 days then following day 4 pain went had ive spotting only noticeable when i wipe and its mixed in with alot clear discharge so for tmi
havent had sickness but not suprised didnt with any of my previous 4 pregnancies 2 of which are my angel babies .

and i look bloated normally get this closer to when af is due .

but i could be completly wrong as it my first month off implant so in all honesty as much i want it im not expecting this month specially since it took me and otherhalf 4 years to concieve our second child

what about you how are you feeling ?

I'll be testing the 21st if af doesn't show. I'm 11dpo today. Good luck! Hope this is our month :)

Trying to wait to test this month. If I can pull that off I will test on 8/21 the day before AF is due.

MeeOhMya, your chart looks really good. Nice possible implantation dip at 9dpo. FX

Good luck everyone!

AF is due on the 21st for me but, if she doesn't show I'll be testing I already tested with a cheapie on Saturday (8 or 9DPO I think), got a :bfn: but, kind of expected it. Almost tempted to go get a FRER today after work and test tomorrow morning.

Good luck to all!!!!

Trying to wait to test this month. If I can pull that off I will test on 8/21 the day before AF is due.

MeeOhMya, your chart looks really good. Nice possible implantation dip at 9dpo. FX

Good luck everyone!

Thanks! I was kind of excited about my chart too. It's got me wanting to test tomorrow lol. I told myself if my temp is higher tomorrow than today I'll test :) Good luck to you too!

AF is due the 21st so if she hasn't shown up by then I'll be testing with you that day.

Good luck ladies! and Baby Dust to All....

:dust:

I've been very tired, stabbing in boobs at times, aversion to some foods, caffeine, and alcohol. Also my BBT has been high for the last 9 days straight. Cramping over left ovary pretty strong since 2dpo and is now just a general cramping. Get dizzy a lot and feel lightheaded at times. No spotting, no vomiting... Hopefully the change in symptoms is good (haven't had these yet since trying) and not my new cycle normal!

Unusual symptoms so far this cycle: light nausea, postnasal drip and the feeling that I'm getting a UTI. Very unpleasant but hopefully it's a good sign. Let the BFP's start rolling in.

No symptoms and bfn today... Due for af on the 20th so will now wait till the 21st if she doesn't show. FX for us all!

Hi ladies, af due on Friday 21st. I am 10dpo today and have a light beige discharge only when I wipe. Sore boobs and nipples from 1dpo and been tired and achey since. Bfn today, but think af is on the way because I had this same light beige discharge last cycle which turned into brown spotting and eventually af!

Will continue to test until af just in case.

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to u all! xx

Never picked up a test yesterday, really debating it today. I was going to test yesterday and hopefully give myself a unexpected birthday present (Bday was yesterday.)

My biggest symptoms are increased heartburn and horrible irritability, my poor BF lol

AF is due on 8/22 or 8/23 for me so I'll be testing with you all, fingers crossed everyone!

Me! Testing on 8/21. AF due on 8/22. Feeling out with my dropping temps. No real symptoms. Good luck to everyone!

the :witch: showed up early for me last night it started so im out this month ,wasnt expecting it this month due to recent implant removal ,so will make note of my period started and do opks nearer time i believe o will happen and see what next month brings

best of luck all & :dust: hope you ladies get your :bfp:

the :witch: showed up early for me last night it started so im out this month ,wasnt expecting it this month due to recent implant removal ,so will make note of my period started and do opks nearer time i believe o will happen and see what next month brings

best of luck all & :dust: hope you ladies get your :bfp:

FX for you next month! I think I'm out too...

I've been very tired, stabbing in boobs at times, aversion to some foods, caffeine, and alcohol. Also my BBT has been high for the last 9 days straight. Cramping over left ovary pretty strong since 2dpo and is now just a general cramping. Get dizzy a lot and feel lightheaded at times. No spotting, no vomiting... Hopefully the change in symptoms is good (haven't had these yet since trying) and not my new cycle normal!

Are you still active on this thread? I might be testing early tomorrow.
I've been cramping on my right side and normally never do until day 2 of AF.
AF should be due any day after the 25th. Hope I am not too early if I wanted to test tomorrow

FX for you next month! I think I'm out too...[/QUOTE]

thanks, fx crossed you get bfp if not double cross all fingers and toes for you next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->